Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A chance meeting private Daedalus Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus Miniav12-1

A chance meeting private Daedalus

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A chance meeting private Daedalus Empty A chance meeting private Daedalus

Post by Akki Konjou Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Akki stood survaying the training ground, she didnt know why she was here but it felt like the right place to be at the time, and a little training never goes amiss, Akki hopped up and down on the spot to warm up before drawing Zetsumei in his sealed state, she started to fluently go through some sword kata's evening out the rouge edges in her style.

Akki stopped for a second to catch her breath when she saw a lost looking Shinigami, from a distance she couldn't make out who they were or what division.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting private Daedalus Empty Re: A chance meeting private Daedalus

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm

"Smart-ass punks" Marin mutters silently to herself as she sifts through bushes along the edge of the training area. Just a few minutes prior, someone of the 11th division was sparring with another teammate of his as Marin was passing by. En route to deliver a new stack of kidou training disks. To allow shinigami to practise on moving targets instead of simple dummies. Just as she was behind them, the one turned around, purposely bashing into her and knocking the disks to the ground, falsely apologizing as his partner simply laughed. Marin herself had not been knocked over, but it was an inconvienence. However, she payed it no mind, there was no teaching the morons of Squad 11. Angered by her lack of emotion, the one member threw a small stack of disks that had landed near him into the brush.

She had managed to find a few of the disks, however three were still missing. And finding them was becoming extremely frustrating. Luckily, the shinigami in the disk area seemed to be a patient lot, hard to find when you're a Squad 4 member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Akki looked at the very flustered young female, she could now tell she was 4th division and not a very high seat either, Akki picked up a few disks at her feet and walked over with them "I belive these belong to you" she said smiling broadly, Zetsumei still in one hand she seathed him, and walked over to the 11th squad bullys and got them told, then she wandered back. "So whats a 4th division member doing out here" she said picking up a few more disks she then realised she hadn't introduced herself "Oh im Akki by the way" she smiled again and looked the Young Shinigami over.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 pm

"Yes, Akki Konjou, 8th division Vice-Captain". Marin completes the introduction as the stacks the two disks on the tower balancing upon her forearm. "Its practically a tradition among lower ranks to always know at least the top two ranks of each squad. Its difficult not to, people always chat about how amazing so and so is". She decides to set the stack down as she begins looking for the final disk. The only one that would not have landed within the clearing. She approached and began walking along the brushline as she continued the conversation. "As I suspect you are aware, it is the duties of members of the fourth division to tend to basic needs of the other squads and of the Seireitei. Usually they simply involve keeping hte place clean, however at times we have to serve meals, do laundry and, such as now, attend to the equipment of the training area". Noticing a red hue in her sight, she pushes herself through a bush to get a closer look, standing upright a moment later and brushing herself off, empty handed. "It disappoints me how so many members of my squad are pushed around simply because they are physically weaker than the members of other squads. I tell them to stand up for themselves, but it'll take time for them to change".

As she continues walking, she looks over to Akki, her face stern and as sharp as usual as she spoke. "My name is Marin by the way. Marin Sunagawa, 14th seat".

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:11 am

Akki shook her head it wasn't fair in the slightest for the 4th division to be pushed around as if they didnt matter they still had an important part to play within soul society, every squad did, she decided she might bring it up with the captain-commander at some point, she then noticed that the young shinigami had stopped talking "Well its nice to meet you, and you are perfectly right to tell your fellow squad mates to stand up for yourself, you should also if possible have a work with your captain" she smiled and nodded noting that Marin had found the final of the disks she was looking for.

"Im taking a guess here but im guessing you take alot of the bullying for two reasons one your low seat number and two the fact you are a girl am i right?" she raised an eyebrow, she knew what it was like to be a low ranking female shinigami, hell even now very few people noticed her and she was vice-captain.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm

"Not so much as you would think" Marin replies as she finds the final disk, pulling it off a branch of a tree. Figures, when you look for something on the ground, its dangling above your head. She did not however, place it in the stack, instead she walked over until she found a clearing between the trees and having a direct line of sight with the two squad 11 members still laughing over their pathetic excuse of a joke. "I only have problems with the new guys really. The rest know better".

She then pulled back the arm holding the disk, sliding her foot forward as she quickly twisted her body in a snapping motion, throwing the disk with such force it crossed the rather large distance in almost an instant, connecting and shattering on the skull of the member who harassed her, his body buckling and falling into a slump on the ground. His partner suprised and startled began looking for the assailant who had just knocked out his friend. Meanwhile, Marin simply turns on the spot and looks towards Akki. "I really only use this method on the Squad 11 morons. They don't understand anything beyond a blow to the skull".

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Akki chuckled slightly she wasn't like the other 4th division members she had guts and thats really something however she wasn't to happy with the way she went about it but they weren't members of her division so it didnt matter.
"I have to say you can handle yourself well unlike everyone from squad 4 i know,to bad your in that squad, because squad 8 could use someone with guts like you" she smiled broadly this was really the first time she had engauged anyone in conversation since becoming vice-captain she normally just hung around with her captain that was it.

Akki looked to the sky then back down to Marin "Right well its a nice day and i need the excersice so what say you and me have a little spar i'd like to see what kind of warriors the 4th division are churning out."
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Marin looked toward Akki, her eyes suddenly flashing as she did. Her right arm tensing, ready to draw her blade, but showing no visible signs of movement in the muscles. She quickly examined her opponents body, Akki was quite fit and shewould be strong seeing as she was at the level of vice-captain. "Well, to be honest, its not fair to compare me to most of my Squadmates. I'm in the fourth division by choice". Her entire body was ready to move at the slightest moment, this was merely due to her years of military training, but was a hard habit to kill. Her face retaining its usual stern expression, she continues. "But, I guess we could have some practise".

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Akki nodded, she wasn't going to draw her zanpaktou, not because it was unfair but because zetsumei himself was unpredicatble, Akki quickly Shunpo'd behind Marin then back again just to judge her opponents reaction and as expected she didn't flinch in the slightest, Akki advanced thrusting an open palm towards Marin, while at the same time stepping slightly to the left.

Akki was ready for anything she knew not to ever underestimate any opponent no matter how weak they may seem.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:38 pm

It came as a slight suprise to Marin when Akki charged without drawing her weapon, usually when Soul Reapers spar they draw their weapons or use wooden swords. Due to the fact Soul Reapers almost never go into battle empty handed, and when they do they are at a severe disadvantage. But to be perfectly honest, Marin didn't mind at all, it had been years since she had practised hand to hand combat, she might as well see if she was still able to pull it off. With the lightning fast thought finished in her mind, she quickly raised her arms, her body moving instinctively, although she did notice the movements were sloppy, but would be enough to catch Akki off guard.

Immediately, Marin's left arm pulls in towards her torso, then away again, pushing away Akki's oncoming palm while twisting at the same time allowing her to grab the forearm as Marin begins to step along with Akki left. However moving much faster than Akki as she twists the arm and moves in behind, kicking at the back of the knee. If she was successful, she would then pull Akki's arm behind her and pull up, putting pressure on the shoulder area while simultaniously pressing down on the knee to prevent a possible counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:49 am

Akki was impressed not many Shinigami knew how to pull off such a good hand to hand counter, this kid was good, Akki decided to play along letting Marin get her in the hold with her hand behind her back she grinned and extended two fingers out towards Marins chest "Best move or i can easily blow a whole in your chest" she giggled granted Kido wasn't her strongest talent but she knew it well enough and had practiced it to boredom, Akki stood there just waiting to see what Marin's next move would be she was ready for it, and she refused to draw zetsumei unless she was really forced to.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:26 am

Once Marin had the arm behind Akki's back, Akki merely laughed as she extended two fingers towards her chest, leaving Akki's arm at an odd angle as she spoke. ""Best move or i can easily blow a whole in your chest"" Marin however, did not give Akki time to finish the sentence, her right hand instinctively snapping to the back of Akki's head as she kicked off with her free leg, forcing all her weight forward on her right arm, this forcing Akki's body to fall forward with her pinned knee as its fulcrum. As she fell, her free leg was now brought upwards and with an impressive display of flexibility, hooked Akki's arm targetting her and shot it straight out, the foot caught right inder the wrist to utilize the most grip she could pull off. This move would effectively pin Akki completely the moment they hit the ground, and place Marin in a position of power where she could easily break the arm she had constricted moments before.

"There's something you should know about kidou, never use it when you are in close range of your opponent. And second, if you have no choice but to use it, use it immediately, do not give your opponent forewarning of the attack least it be immeidately countered". Marin says as she pins down Akki, this was another habit of her's from her days as a martial artist, as she was often asked to assist in teaching the class, she sometimes became preachy. She didn't like it, however this time it had a nostalgic feeling, being over twenty years since she had last done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 am

Akki knew exactly what she was doing as she fell she placed her other arm on the ground and flipped herself back up facing Marin, Akki almost over shot the flip and had to quickly regain balance "Now now dont think i told you because im sloppy i just needed more room and couldn't do anything with you holding me like that" she grinned this was getting interesting in deed and marin was no weakling,her training must have been something impressive. Akki quickly spun on her right foot letting her left leg snap out towards Marin's head and before it connected she shifted her weight slightly letting her drop into a crouch if she was lucky Marin would be expecting a head shot and not one to the legs. Akki was loveing this she hadn't had this much fun in a long time.

"I have to say your good but i know you can push me further after all neither of us has unsheathed out Zanpaktou" she grinned slighly as she legs shot towards marins, she hoped this move would work.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Marin easily dodged the first attack with a simple backstep. It seemed she would need to practise again, seeing as Akki was able to easily slip out of the hold with relative ease. It seemed it was true that if one did not constantly train and hone their skills, they would dull. However, she had more than jujitsu in her reservoir and wondered if Akki would be able to defend against the other two.

"I will only draw mine when you draw your's" Marin replies as she changes her stance quickly and sidesteps around the quick kick unleashed by Akki, gaining some distance as she recalls the proper stance for the next attack. Of her three styles, Karate was the longest one she had stopped practising with and it took a little effort to remember. But she was able to do so by the time Akki had touched the ground, that was when she launched herself forward, her right fist aiming directly towards Akki's face. This would seem to anyone untrained in karate to believe that it was a simple blow to the head, however in truth, it is a feint to distract from the left fist coming in to strike the torso simultaniously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 am

Akki had seen this before but couldn't remember where but she was to slow as marin's fist connected, Akki stumbled back the wind slightly knocked out of her, she was begining to think hand to hand combat wasn't such a good idea, marin was obviously highly trained yet she didnt want to unsheath he zanpaktou zetsumei was cruel but options were running low, Akki regined her composer and put up a hand and quickly fixed the hair that had fallen out of her pony tail.

using that as a distraction of sorts, with lighting speed and percision she did what she didn't want to she drew her zanpaktou and carefully lunged at Marin making sure not to connect after all this was a spar she didn't want to truley hurt the girl, luckly for both of them releasing shinkai in soul society was forbidden.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Marin quickly stepped backwards, relaxing her knees allowing her to fall quickly under the blade as it cut the tips of her bangs. The moment she regained full footing, she immediately leaps back several feet before standing upright again, looking towards her opponent. "Well, that was a little underhanded" She says, her tongue as sharp as the glare in her eyes. "But it seems you are willing to be serious now". She then grasps the hilt of her blade, drawing it with her right hand and taking a battle stance. The way she held her arms resembed the combat use of a knife, the blade far off to her right as opposed to the casual use of the blade. Her left leg slightly behind the right.

"I'm ready when you are" Marin declares as she firms her stance. Any who had not seen her style before would not know that it was more effective at defense at the beginning, to create an opening and strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Akki nodded now she was going to take things serious, she could feel zetsumei within her zanpaktou slowly leaching her reitsu, Akki was ready comepletly but she knew not to go all out after all she was fighting a far lower seat and she herself was the vice-captain, Akki Dropped back years of experiance taught her the best offence is a good defence. She placed the sword across her chest and took a deep breath

"Ok now we can see where this is going to go and dont think because you are lower than me that i'll take it easy as far as zetsumei is concernd you are just another enemy" she grinned and dropped her stance slightly for better footing and better defence.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"Seems neither of us wish to make the first move" Marin thinks to herself as she slowly slides her feet along the ground, circling Akki. Searching for the slightest drop or opening in her guard. Akki's defense was strong, not showing any visible signs of weakness in it. An opening would have to be forced open through skill and technique with the blade. She could feel the rise in reitsu eminating from her blade, Zetsumei was appearantly its name. Marin on the other hand, supressed her reitsu as much as possible. In an attempt to partially erase her presence and made it more difficult for Akki to read her movements.

The feeling eminating from Akki's Zetsumei however, did not cause Marin to back down in the slightest. In fact, the sensation was familiar to her. "We're familiar it seems". Her grip on the hilt increased slightly as she angled the blade slightly downwards. Stepping slightly closer while continuing to circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Akki watched as Marin circled clearly looking for and opening, Akki moved Zetsumei slightly who was now resonating in her hand, she dropped her hand down but not enough for an opening, she stepped slowly to the right keeping enough distance from Marin to avoid and attack should it come, a voice sounded in her head.

Let me destroy her it said with a hiss as usual Zetsumei was thirsty and as usual was sapping Akki's Reitsu of all the spirits out there she had to get one that had a price to pay for using it. Akki kept cool not showing that Zetsumei was getting to her or so she hoped.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Although Akki changed her stance slightly, it still showed no signs of any openings, and would unlikely until someone made an attack. However, Marin did notice one important detail. In Akki's eyes, she saw conflict. Something in her eyes told Marin that there was more going on than what met the eye. Her own eyes narrowed slightly at the thought. She continued to circle slowly, cracking her wrist slightly to get at the small kink she felt in it.

Ifthis continued however, the match would go nowhere. So, reluctantly Marin spread her arms apart slightly, creating a small opening in the lower half of her stomach. This was to try and bait Akki into making the first move. However, now that her arms were farther apart, Marin could now pull off a slightly stronger and faster slash to block the possible oncoming attack. If she did not take the bait however, Marin would immediately re-apply her guard. Couldn't be too careless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Akki saw Marin spread her arms an opening but to obvious and opening to be serious but before she knew it she was charging forward compelled to attack by zetsumei, after realising what was going on Akki changed her stance slightly and thrust her foot fowards towards the opening Marin had made, giving her time to block any attempt at a parry or attack against her.
Yes that's more like it hissed zetsumei, Akki could feel his presence as if her were right there she had never felt this before and of all the time for it to happen.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 pm

"What's going on?" Marin wondered as she parried the attack with ease. Pushing her blade against its side while side stepping around it until her back faced Akki. "Something isn't right here". Marin continued her counter attack, using her opponent's blade itself as leverage, she pointed the tip of the blade at Akki and thrusted backwards in one flowing movement. The blow would not be fatal, however it would be enough to pierce the skin at its current trajectory. However, Marin had another thought coenciding with the current battle. "She allowed me to do this, what is happening here?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Akki Spun in a talented fashion parrying Marin's thurst while twisting her own arm turning her thrust into an attack of it's of, the pull from Zetsumei was worse than normal but still she carried on, her blade slide down Marin's arms if done right it would sit just at Marin,s throat but also lock Marin's arm in position stopping all attempts to counter but that all depended on Marin and her next move, this kid was good to good for a 14th seat in the 4th division it felt like fighting another vice-captain more like someone from 11th division or Kido Corps. Akki was growing worried however her mind wandering from time to time thinking of Zetsumei's looming presence in this battle, he seemedto be drawn towards Marin's own zanpaktou but why.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm

The blade slid up Marin's arm's, aiming directly for her throat, if she didn't act fast, she would lose. This was only amplified by the feeling that she should not be there at that moment, the looming feeling of doom hung over her as she decided on her next move. With a lightning fast motion, she kicked her leg upwards, backflipping in an elegant bicycle kick that struck at Akki's arm, pushing the sword up and just above her face as she moves with the motion. Landing in a crouching position, she could feel the presence of the zanpakuto even more. It seemed to be almost growing in strength as its field of reitsu continued to increase. The strain in Akki's eyes becoming ever more appearant. If this continued, it was highly possible one of them may become severely wounded. She decided to wait a little longer however, awaiting to see if Akki could regain control of herself before anything worse happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Akki recoiled from the blow to her arm, Zetsumei flying free of her hand and lodging itself in the ground, Akki knelt on the ground catching her breath her reitsu slowly building back up, Zetsumei had never done this before she began to wonder what kind of spirit resided within Marin's Zanpaktou was it also a spirit of death of some sort or was it pure conicidnce that zetsumei was drawn towards it, Akki closed her eyes and took a breath she re-gained herself but she couldn't move just yet she was drained very drained and Marin was to quick it had been a while that Akki had fought anything that wasn't a hollow so she was lacking the practice against other people, other Shinigami.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next