Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Miniav12-1 A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Miniav12-1

A chance meeting private Daedalus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting private Daedalus

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Marin stood back upright and looked down at Akki, she seemed extremely drained. She sheathed her blade, the match was over. She walked calmly over towards Akki and knelt down on one knee. "Are you alright?" She asked, she was sincire, however, her tone and facial expression was as stern as always, and she could tell, but was unable to prevent it coming out the way it did. She had no idea what had just happened, but there was no possible way that a vice-captain could become exhausted this easily. Even she was not that tired.

That was when it hit her, she had just bested a vice-captain, distracted as Akki was, this may not go over well with the higher ups, if this kind of information got out, it was almost certain she would be transferred to another squad. Something she completely refused to let happen. However, there was a more important matter at hand. She quickly observed Akki's body, looking for any kind of physical wound that may have hindered her in the battle. Finding nothing. "You seem to be alright, but what happened back there?".

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting private Daedalus - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting private Daedalus

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Akki Stood up and quickly grabbed and sheithed Zetsumei and took a deep breath. "I was my Zanpaktou spirit, he is a bothersome one in return for him letting me use him he will leech a little of my reitsu this i can normally handle but just now it was emence as if Zetsumei was beside me, he is a dark and mysterious spirit but just now i felt like he was drawn to you Zanpaktou i dont know why that would be the case yet he is also sometime drawn toward the evilness of a Hollow spirit which makes no sense as Zanpaktou's themself are not evil only the wielder can be" She took another breath
"I can tell from your face your also worried about yourself don't worry this wont count towards anything after all it was a friendly spar and i lost concentration and control there for you only won because of what happened to me" she then winked "Plus hadi used Shinkai i would have had you easy" she said with a giggle and a smile.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Marin fell oddly silent at Akki's words. "Zanpaktou's themself are not evil only the wielder can be" Echoed in her head over and over again. Her eyes became blank as she began to withdraw into herself. Akki's remaining words falling upon deaf ears as they sounded only like muffled voices in a cave, growing quieter by the moment.

Marin had completely drawn herself in and now watched a constant flurry of images pass her by as the words repeated in the background. "I guess... I could be considered evil... couldn't I?"... .

The moment those thoughts crossed her mind, a low, covered laugh echoed in her head. "And is there anything wrong with that?". The voice echoed throughout her mind with no defined origin, however she knew the exact origin of the voice. The spirit of her own zanpakuto. "And what is it you want?". She calls out into the darkness, the flurry of memories vanishing into black.

The voice returned, however it now called out from specific, randomly changing locations. "Nothing really, just reminding you there is no shame in being a monster". Changing location, it continued "Really, you try and hide from your true self far too much. You were born to kill, that is it. That's why you learned to fight. That's why you joined the army. No matter the reasons you place behind them, its the absolute truth". Marin looked around the darkness frantically, screaming back "That is not true! Come out here now!".

"Calmness, please. Just disregard my previous statement if you wish". The voice returning to its omnipresent echo. "Anyway.." He continues as the images seen through Marin's eyes appeared before them. "That girl's zanpakuto, really so uncooth a beast. Bloodlust. That's all its got going for it. A mere animal that doesn't realize its on a leash yet still barks at those passing by. How pathetic, it should really learn to control itself".

"Like you?"
"Perhaps.."

The voice then disappears without having shown itself. He didn't like leaving his realm anyway, preferring to merely contacting by talking across the realms into her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Akki looked at marin her face had gone cold more emotionless than before and she was staring not at anything im perticular just staring "Hey Marin are you ok" she said with concern in her voice, Zetsumei was once again pulsating as if sensing something,as if something was there but not visable "Marin" Akki said once again a little more forceful this time to see if she could get her attention. Akki was worried this day had been strange Zetsumei acting up, not marin going into a trance She isn't much different from us you know Akki shook her head trying to block out the words of her zanpaktou.
I can feel it resonating in the air the sense of evil, like me, like you have the potential then the hissing seased Akki was now the one staring into nowhere but she quickly snapped out of it and resumed her focus on Marin.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Marin could see Akki and her attempts to wake her, however no sound reached her ears. Inside her mind she merely stood, awaiting for any further communication from her spirit. But none came and she returned herself to her original state with a simple blinking of her eyes. "Sorry about that" She apologises as she steps away from Akki. "That doesn't usually happen". Taking a deep breath, she tries in vein to soften her expression, her face merely controting into an odd sort of smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Akki nodded "whats wrong, you look a little pale as if you've seen a ghost" she knew that expression was rather silly as one of their jobs was helping spirits and they lived among them but she said it anyway. "You were with drawn, i called on you several times" Akki was growing more and more concerned they were both acting weird it was to odd to call a coincidence.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"It is nothing, really" Marin assures Akki as her face returns to normal. It seems she had even forgotten how to smile properly over the years. She merely sighed in an attempt to relieve some of the tension that had built up in her body. Proceeding to move towards a large nearby stone and taking a seat. From what had just happened, it seemed she would need to take more precautions when it came keeping herself under the radar as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Akki sighed she knew from the years of being a shinigami how to read people but she wasn't going to push. she slowly walked over to Marin and sat down "Ok then let me tell you a little something about myself that might better explain what happened today" she took a long breath and prepaired to let marin know about Zetsumei "You see as i said it is not the Zanpaktou that is evil only the weilder however its not quite true, Zetsumei the spirit within my zanpaktou is pure evil, he thirsts for blood,death destruction and if given the chance would have it, I can suppress him slightly but sometimes he manages to get loose, for instance the first attack with him in our spar was not me but Zetsumei, he compelled me to do so and if given the chance he would have had me slit your throat, He come in the form of a skull, his realm a graveyard, his power blacker than a hollows spirit,He tells me over and over i have the potential for great evil he tells me i am a killer and murderer, yet i have never killed anything other than Hollows, Today he was drawn towards your Zanpaktou i sense that they have something in common something dark." She stopped there and looked into marins eyes she was deadly serious and not acting like she normally would but this wasn't a normal situation.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:24 pm

"I see" Marin says blankly as she looks towards the ground. It seemed that Zetsumei was similar to her own zanpakuto, but far more insane. Hers was more, suttle to say the least. He kept to himself most of the time, only speaking when he deemed it nessessary, or simply to taunt Marin. Such was the recent case. Slowly, Marin looked towards Akki. "Well, I think your spirit is correct. My blade, my spirit is similar to him. However, he classified Zetsumei as a simple beast in comparison to himself".

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Akki nodded although she had no idea why she did so, what she did know was that Marins spirit Intruiged her, they had similar spirits yet completly different personality and styles, was there a possibilty that they would bouth cross paths again in the future was this meeting meant to happen or just sheer luck Akki guessed she'd never know.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm

"Well, I'd better get back to work" Marin says with a sigh after a long silence. She slowly got to her feet, grabbed the stack of disks and walked off towards the training area. Several soul reapers calling out for her to hurry up.

[End Thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2