Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval]

2 posters

Go down

Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] Empty Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval]

Post by Mr. K Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Basic Information

Name: Katsu Sato

Division: 11th

Seat: Captain
Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] 65uwmvuh

Looks: Katsu stands at five foot ten inches tall, making him average by noble standards. He has long, glossy black hair and eyes the color of slate. His skin is flawless and fair, appearing almost like polished stone. Considered by many to be a noble "pretty boy" he has many qualities that many people strive to attain and may never. Even his finger nails appear to be finely manicured and polished to perfection. His body is covered in lean, clearly defined muscles instead of the bulky muscle masses some people have. Despite the fact that he doesn't appear to be a bruiser he is much stronger then the average Shinigami.

Personality: As a member of the high noble house of Sato, Katsu must remain composed. He acts with a level head and a cool temperament and isn't one to be easily goaded. He is a very formal individual and often comes off as cold to his subordinates. He enjoys time alone with those he trusts most and dislikes large gatherings due to the extra pressure on him to act a certain way thanks to his social status. This makes him a very recluse man since there aren't many he trusts even among his seated officers. A life of nobility has lead him to have trouble making personal connections with other since he often feels they are just making a go for his name and station rather then truely wanting to be with him. Trust comes hard earned and often in blood.

Stats

Strength:

Speed: 25

Accuracy: 15

Stamina: 20

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Rasshu
Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] Black_25

Zanpakuto Looks: Unlike typical Zanpakuto, Katsu's doesn't have a hand guard in it's sealed form, instead appearing as a cane sword. it is 40 inches long with a 29 inch long blade. When the sword and sheath are together the zanpakuto appears to be one solid piece of wood rather then a concealed weapon. As the captain of division eleven many people find it odd that he doesn't choose to carry a Zanpakuto, however they are wrong since the blade is merely hidden inside his cane.

Zanpakuto Description: In it's sealed form, Rasshu has no 'special' ability other then appearing to not be a Zanpakuto when sheathed, catching many people by surprise. Rasshu is a lightning elemental Zanpakuto and is thought to be the strongest of it's element to exist.

Released Zanpakuto Description: In shikai Rasshu has two primary forms of attack. The first is called Amatsujinrai. By cracking Rasshu can launch powerful concussive waves in an arc in front of the point of impact at an enemy. Due to their nature they cannot be parried and will pass over and through obstacles, shattering objects with lesser spiritual pressure guarding them. The crack of Rasshu is able to blast out entire sections of walls and can turn an opponents insides to mush. Due to the wide spread nature of it's attack it is hard to dodge easily. Blocking this attack can prove fatal to lesser opponents.

The second form of attack Rasshu has is called Raikoudageki. Rasshu can launch electric attacks by either running a current down the whip itself, or by launching concentrated lightning attacks from it's tip. These attacks often take on a serpentine form. These attacks can be devastating and fast. In a blink it could be over.

As a whip Rasshu is able to attack around defenses due to its flexibility. It can be used to ensnare a persons weapons, limbs, etc to either disarm or control. It's tip can slice through flesh when lashed out at an opponent. While it would seem that it would be easily cut by a typical zanpakuto, it is rather stout and can turn aside a steel blade with it's strikes. Thanks to the length and flexibility of the weapon, it's strikes seem to come out of no where at lightning fast speeds. The strength of the weapon comes in it's speed, not the muscle put behind it.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Crack upon the Heavens, Rasshu.
Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] 82720s10

Released Zanpakuto Looks: In shikai Rasshu becomes a bull whip of woven leather. Katsu first returns his Zanpakuto to it's sheath, which shortens to form the handle of the whip. The handle is 20 inches long with eight feet of whip connected to it.
Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] Basili10

Zanpakuto Spirit: Rasshu is the spirit of Katsu's Zanpakuto. He takes the form of a massive serpent like creature.

Zanpakuto Realm: Rasshu dwells within a labyrinth of massive subterranean pipes. Water flows through the bottoms of the pipes while the roar of thunder reverberated down the maze of pipes. The flash of lightning is the only illumination ofther then dim lighs which hang from the tops of the pipes ever ten feet or so.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: Upon entering bankai the shikai form of Rasshu lengthens, extending the whip by creating a large serpent made of electricity. The rattle like tail attaches onto the end of the whip. Thanks to it's elemental construction the serpent can literally move as fast as lightning through the air, causing a thunderous booming sound as it strikes which can throw nearby opponents and obstacles back. The serpent is also able to move like an actual serpent and can lash out unexpectedly, wrapping around a target or biting at them. The properties of the serpent alter constantly based on situation in this form, becoming physical when wrapping or biting, but acting as incorporeal when needed to strike directly through parries, around blocks, or through other attacks. The serpent is capable of launching powerful blasts of lightning via it's mouth which can jump from target to target, inflicting massive chain damage to closely packed enemies.

While the serpent acts as the offensive arm of the bankai, Katsu himself gets a boost to his speed, becoming supercharged with the electric energy, speeding up his reactions and flash stepping speed. In this Bankai state Katsu must be on the offensive constantly, since he has no direct way of repelling bankai level close range attack with his zanpakuto. He relies on superior speed and offensive ability to keep his enemies on the run rather then focused on him where he would be forced to result to hand to hand methods or a quick kido to create room between him and his prey.

Bankai Looks: Rasshu-Hebi becomes an electrified serpent in bankai whose size can shrink and grow at will. On average the serpent could be anywhere from twenty to forty feet long with widths corresponding to the length. Katsu has previously been able to make the serpent up to 100 feet in length.

Alterations: During Bankai the electricity supercharging Katsu often destroys his clothes, turning them into mere tatters. Luckily it never seems to completely rip off his pants... as much as certain lieutenants might wish it would. The static electricity in the air often pulls his hair upward in a gravity defying trick.

Kido Information

Name: White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?)
Type: Hadou
Number: 4
Element: Lightning
Incantation: No incantation used.
Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Name: Shot of Red Fire (赤火砲, shakkahō?, Red Flame Cannon in the English dub)
Number: 31
Element: Fire
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Description: Fires a ball of red fire at a target.

Name: Blue Fire, Crash Down (蒼火墜, sōkatsui?, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub)
Number: 33
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
Description: Fires a column of blue fire at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.

Name: Abolishing Flames (廃炎, haien?)
Number: 54
Description: Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Name: Whirling Tempest (闐嵐, tenran?)
Number: 58
Element: Wind
Description: A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

Name: Thunder Roar Cannon (雷吼炮, raikōhō?)
Number: 63
Element: Lightning
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target

Name: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down (双蓮蒼火墜, sōren sōkatsui?)
Number: 73
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."
Description: Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Name: Restrain (塞, sai?)
Type: Bakudo
Number: 1
Element: N/A
Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Name: Crawling Rope (這縄, hainawa?)
Number: 4
Description: An energy rope entangles a target's arms.

Name: Strike (撃, geki?)
Number: 9
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Description: Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.

Name: Arc Shield (円閘扇, enkosen?)
Number: 39
Description: Summons a shield of energy to block opponents' attacks.

Name: Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (摑趾追雀, kakushitsuijaku?)
Number: 58
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."
Description: Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.

Last edited by Mr. K on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total

Mr. K

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] Empty Re: Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval]

Post by Mr. K Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:21 pm

History and RP Sample

History: My name is Katsu of the Noble house of Sato. I was born into the nobility of Seireitei, not adopted or married in like so many others. I don't hate them, persay.. I guess I just dislike them. All little ants scurrying for power. At one time I might have pitied them, but that time has past. I should probably start from the beginning.

The birth of children in soul society is rare. When A child is born to a noble house it is a big deal. Talk of marriage scattered across Seireitei. The lower noble houses wanted to create links to the high noble houses and gain prestige while the high noble houses wanted a marriage to add more lands to their holdings. Little Master Katsu I was called back then. The women fawned over me and the men either glared with jealousy or tried to thrust their daughters upon me. I didn't get it at first. All I knew was that I had anything I wanted. That lasted a few years. Then it became "straighten your shoulders" "comb your hair" "Pay attention" "Chin up". I learned what it meant to be a noble in those years. The whispering behind your back, the lies.

I spent many years like that, being groomed to be wed in a ploy at gaining more lands for the house of Sato. At twenty years old I had enough. I still looked like a kid back then and surely I wasn't prepared yet.. but I threw a kink in everyone's plan. I set out to become a soul reaper, enrolling in the academy. Sure everyone had expected that sooner or latter I would do so, but at such a young age? No one said anything, but I knew all eyes were on me, waiting for the slightest slip up so that they could chastise me, say I wasn't ready. I had to be perfect! I would show them who ran the show.

Six years latter I had done it. I graduated from the academy and was given 10th seat in division eleven on account of my superior ability with my Zanpakuto. I hadn't yet reached Shikai, but I was good none-the-less. People were impressed at how well I was doing. I had been expected to fail and come crawling back home, but instead I has a seat on a Gotei 13 court guard squad. Things were looking up when my past came back to haunt me, a reoccurring dream from my childhood. I would see a giant serpent hissing at me, yet all I could hear was a distorted echo of it's words bouncing around the subterranean pipe complex I always encountered him in. It came to me again and again.

For an entire year I dreamed of the serpent. It wasn't until I was knocked cold training with the vise captain that again I saw the serpent. He slithered around me, wrapping up my leg, around my chest, and around my neck before hissing into my ear, his tongue flitting into my ear as he spoke. "I am Rasshu oh deaf one..", he said to me as he pulled back to strike. Stars filled my vision as I came to on the floor of the barracks.

I dreamed of him ever since, long conversations, long fights, games of cat and mouse... The roar of thunder and the crack of lightning often joined us in my dreams. It was several years latter before I realized why Rasshu came to me in my sleep, who he was, why he tormented me every time my eyes shut. In waking and in sleeping I'd see the beast I had wrestled with in my childhood dreams. I had gained recognition without Rasshu, the great serpent was jealous and wanted his turn. He would get his chance at last when I had no where else to turn. I was 37 years of age when civil war erupted in Seireitei.

In times of war the eleventh division is flood en mass into the streets. We were supposed to put a stop to the warring. Instead fighting broke out throughout the ranks. Being one of the few the captain entrusted important tasks to I was ordered to restore order order in section 9 with a team under my command. Soon I found my team turning against me and the odds becoming overwhelming. Faced with death I called upon my childhood bogyman. I called forth his name and instinctively gave him a snap. Rasshu exploded with power and made my foes tremble before his might.

Is was revealed then that I bore a Kido type Zanpakuto, something looked down upon in the eleventh squad. I seldom released Rasshu so as to conceal my shame from those in my division who hadn't been witness to the Shikai form of my Zanpakuto. Rasshu continued to haunt me, taunting that I was afraid. In a way, I was. I wouldn't come to terms with that for hundreds of years. By then I would be vise-captain of the eleventh division.

It was thought that even though my blood was pure I was a lesser specimen thanks to the fact I hadn't achieved Bankai after hundreds years of being soul reaper. In that time I could count the people on one hand who had seen Rasshu and lived to tell another soul. I had learned Hakuda and many Hadou so that I wouldn't need to release my shikai or even reach for my Zanpakuto to bring down my foes. My well rounded abilities made me a good choice as a vice captain. Still I was no match for my captain who had obtained Bankai.

It was my captain who first urged me to let go of my fear and face Rasshu, my very own inner demon. It took nearly another hundred years before stood victorious in the realm of my Zanpakuto with the great serpent broken to my will. I had achieved Bankai. My captain knew the second he saw me, gave my shoulder a squeeze and walked off. I haven't seen him since. In the wake of his absence a new captain needed to be appointed. It was only a month later I was named Captain of Division Eleven. I had gotten approval nearly unanimously, well surpassing the nine captains I needed for approval.

My placement as Captain of Division Eleven opened a new chapter in the history of the squad, with a kido type captain at the head of the division. Since then talk of marriage has come and gone along with subordinates. Things seemed to have settled in Seireitei for a time. I can feel unrest drawing ever closer once again, it is only a matter of time before this fragile peace is shattered.

RP Sample:

Captain Sato, as his subordinates knew him, often refused offers of company from many beautiful and powerful women in Seireitei. He seemed to have little interest in a love life of an sort and most often consorted with only his most trusted lieutenants. Tonight was one of those nights. Inside the barracks of division eleven he sat behind his large desk, filling out various paper work while his Vice captain took to trying to talk his ear off. Something about how he had to meet this girl, blah blah blah. He mostly ignored the chatter as he worked, only once looking up to say, "Your personal affairs are of no consequence to me, yet you still continue to bring them to my attention after all these years. I'm beginning to think that perhaps you don't understand me at all Vice Captain Saki."

But even as he returned to his paperwork his vice captain kept on after it. She had the best boobs in all of Seireitei after all! This happened most nights, and every night he continued to say the same thing. It was a ritual of sorts by now. It was his white noise, the TV that most people fell asleep listening to. Of course he continued to tell the Vice captain each and every night that it was of no consequence to him so as to save face, but in reality he knew all of the girls in Seireitei through his vice captains escapades. One day he would have to thank him for keeping him company all these years even though he never returned the favor. Somehow he knew Saki understood the pressure his captain was under, both because of his position in the court guard and because of his noble house.

Katsu would never be able to converse as such, since he was no commoner, but yet Saki talked to him like one of the guys when it was just the two of them, and as much as he made a show of correcting his subordinate, deep down he was thankful. "Arigato.. Saki", he thought to himself as he stacked his papers and rose to leave for the night.

Mr. K

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval] Empty Re: Katsu Sato(Squad 11 Captain) [Comple/Awaiting Approval]

Post by Hizoruki Metsuki Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 pm

I see nothing wrong here Mr. K. Everything looks as good as which I would expect from you. Welcome to Bleachr, have a great time Captain of Division 11.

~Approved~
Hizoruki Metsuki
Hizoruki Metsuki

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down