Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP)

+6
Sith
Koujetsu Hanagayu
.Zane-kun
Hao
Hizoruki Metsuki
Arthas
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP)

Post by Arthas Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 am

edited
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP)

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 am

Alright.

Remove Kyuu, as that will have its own template later.

Repost the application, using the template, or use the bold like the code in the template shows so its easier for me to read.

Seperate out the descriptions. Aka. Make them paragraphs. Im not reading through a wall of words that just seem like a bunch of run ons to read your bankai.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:44 pm

edited, bolded, and ready for reapproval.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arthas Menethil [7th Division Captain (Vaizard)] (WIP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am

Name: Divine Shield
Number: 96
Description: The caster is surrounded in an elegant, pulsing bubble of kido energy. The energy is dense and powerful enough to repel all attacks, even level 100+ Hadou However, while within the shield the caster cannot move or attack. The shield can be dispelled at the Caster’s leisure
Incantation: Army of angels, blessed hands of light, protect thou own!

NO. Sorry. Not happening. To block something that powerful, you need something JUST as powerful. This is NOT approved, nor is it happening. Unable to attack? Great. Nice downside. Invul for an unspecified amount of time? Not happening.

Name: Cero
Description: An energy blast of reaitsu used by hollows to attack opponents (mask only)

Name: Death Cero
Description: Arthas is able to channel a cero through his Frostmourne, and combine it with his deathstorm ability to make a cero of increased power. (mask only)

Remove those. You arent a Vaizard.

Name: Quantam Punch
Number: 93
Type: Bakudou
Description: The user charges kido energy into their fist, and then lunges forward, attempting to punch the target. The energy causes the fist to glow a strange blue, and then turn into something that looks almost like a ghost. Upon punching the target, the target will become tranparent, and be \'banished\' from the plane of reality. The target is able to move, however any attacks, techniques etc. they try to perform will have no effect on anyone in the plane of reality. However, should the user miss, their hand instead is banished, thus making the technique risky to use. This effect can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours, depending on the targets reaitsu. (3-12 posts)

Nada. Basnishment for that long is as good as killing someone IC. Whatre they gonna do, post about how their hand turned green?

This wall of reaitsu is very strong, and is capable of blocking almost any physical attack, along with hadou up to level 80.

Level 80 Hadou is not happening. You do NOT have enough reiatsu to do that whenever you want.

He also has a powerful melee attacking ability, called obliterate. IT takes him almost no time to perform, and can be used mid combat, but can instantly boost his strength by 30 for a single strike each time it is used.

Not happening, unless there is a cooldown time, and a length restriction on using that. To be able to gain +30 strength for any attack, whenever you want, nearly instantly? Hell to the f*** no.

Every 5 posts they fight against it, they're stats will be reduced by 25%. However, this takes a great toll on Arthas as well, costing him energy.

How much energy do you lose. Unless its specified, not approved. I wont have you going and saying that "Oh, it just takes 2 stamina because i didnt specify".

He can create Ice Walls, allowing him to block off enemies escape routes, and can be used to protect his allies from kido up to 90

That alone will drain a large portion of your stamina.

His helm immensely enchances the strength of his armor, fortifying it with reaitsu, allowing it to block kido up to 85, and most major physical attacks. His armor also starts emnating cold. He is completely immune to ice type attacks up to level of 90 in this form.

Im sorry, what? I didnt believe we called the OP express. Being able to block level 85 Kido in general with no drawback or drain? Same with Phsyical attacks? COMPLETELY Immune? Im sorry, but if i hit you with a level 60 Ice kido that says its -201 degrees Celsius? Your feeling it. Thats just the way its gonna work here.

capable of decaying a foes flesh completely in a matter of seconds.

Just outright denied. Im not argueing with you over this one.

(light wounds take approximately 5 seconds, severe ones up to 20)

Im sorry, what? So, if i cut your jugular open, take off a leg, and an arm, it takes only 20 second to heal that? Because according to your quantum punch, which was commented on above, several MINUTES is approximately 3 posts. So therefore, you can heal yourself nearly instantly if you want? Right, not happening.

Now. Im going to point this out now. You call me OP. GO through my application. GO through BOTH of my applications. NOTHING on there, NOTHING in there, is this ridiculous (and if you mention Ryuu, he is in the middle of being revamped, so that point is null). If I really was power hungry, etc, you can trust me that my application would look a little something like this does.

The fact that I left your SHikai along is an act of faith on my part. Congratualtions, your a good Rper. You cannot however, come up with ideas on your own. Im leaving the WoW stuff alone, Im leaving your Shikai alone. THIS STUFF, will be fixed, otherwise Sousuke or not, this will not be approved.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm

koujetsu, in that case, youll have to take out bakudo 81, and bakudo 39 from the site entirely, as they have the exact same effects to block kido higher than themselves.

Sorry about the ceros, ill pull them out.

Quantum punch doesnt even come close to killing them, if anything its an escape tactic, because they cant be affected by anything while banished.

Blade Wall costs me as much reaitsu as an 75 hadou, i dont see what the problem there is, its not just me spinning my hands blocking things.

Hopelessness knocks out 7 of my stam each time i stack it.

You claim my armor is op, then i advise you check your own admins bankais better:
While using Bankai Light gain an armor around his body that protects him from all destruction kidos. From the app: https://bleachr.forumotion.net/vaizards-f135/sith-noromay-vaizard-swordsmen-captain-t239.htm.
i didn't feel that having 85 level armor was as unreasonable, but ill knock it down some.

Ill add a cooldown to obliterate.

My healing tech is only usable out of combat, or if i have my enemy controlled for a significant amount of time. Even mine wounds will take me the whole effort of 1 post to use, no just healing on the run.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:20 am

Ace is being taken care of. How I missed that, Im not sure, thank you for bringing that up.

Bakudo 81... eh. Just make Divine not level 100 and itll be fine, as Level 100 is excessively strong Kido.

Decay flesh thingy.. add a post length for that, as if you can keep the effect up as long as possible, you could technically just drain the opponents strength and speed, or stamina, whatever it was, to 0, causing them to be reduced to nothing.

And as for Blade wall, just add a cooldown, this way you cant spam it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 am

edited as per your request
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 pm

. . . Kou get out of Arthas' account o o or who the hell are you and what have you done with Arty glare how exactly did you two >> the hardest knuckle-headed peabrains on site just work this out without it coming to blows?

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:28 pm

If everything is worked out here, I'll do the honors:

APPROVED!
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Point Bar:

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Strength: 25
Shikai: 30
Bankai: 40
Sindragosa's 50

Speed: 25
Bankai 35
Sindragosa's: 40

Accuracy: 20
Bankai: 25
Sindragosa's: 35

Stamina: 30
Bankai: 35
Sindragosa's:45

Did not catch this before. Bankai only gives +20 total stats, yours gives +25. Shikai gets the entire +10 points unless your SHikai reverts back to normal stage after every use.

That, and you will need to remove Sin's stats from the application.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2