Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Miniav12-1

Shigeki Amate [Rogue]

3 posters

Go down

Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Empty Shigeki Amate [Rogue]

Post by Shigeki Amate Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 am

Basic Information

Name: Shigeki Amate

Division: Rouge Shinigami

Seat: Rouge Shinigami

Looks: Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Noa2111

Personality: Shigeki doesn't particularly like killing in fact he hates it, Loud not shy care free and relaxed will never hate you unless he has a very good reason and even then he will be a little nice. Speaks whatever comes to his mind and never backs out because his Quote is fear no one and live life free.

His hobbies are soccer,fighting , training and reading. If you ever encounter him you will almost never see him quiet because he is very talkative
he likes sweets fruits and stew hates veggies and thats all.

some people will call him lazy but hes not he is just a very relaxed person he is actually very active but usually he does not train or run around in front of people he doesn't like people respecting him he likes it when they like him. So if you walk up to him and bow down he will get mad he doesn't like to be treated special he thinks all people should speak their mind and be treated equally. He almost never concentrates he is always goofing around or having fun except when somebody's life is on the line then he focuses you don't want to witness him like that.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:20

Speed:15

Accuracy:10

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kyosuke

Zanpakuto Looks: Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Ice_ka10

Zanpakuto Description: Kyosuke is a normal katana with some spikes at the flat end of the blade and unlike other Shinigami sheaths this one is blue

Released Zanpakuto Description: The sword get some carvings in it, Each one is for a element. Shigeki puts Reietsu into his index and middle finger lots of it and touches the carving {Only one element can be active at one time} Shigeki's sword blows up in that element. The elements are:
[b]Fire

Ice
Lightning
Earth.
Fire is for offensive attacks.
Ice is for both offensive and defensive.
Lightning is for offensive attacks.
Earth is for defensive.
Shigeki's eyes also turn the color of the element he uses for example if Shigeki is using fire his eye's turn red.

Earth: When earth is activated his Sword grows bigger and much more sturdier making it more Shield like. The sword color also turns brown the eyes turn brown to.
Fire:The sword blade flares up with fire burning the enemy if it hits the fire makes it look like the sword grew bigger but it didn't. The sword turns red and so does the eye color.
Lightning:The sword crackles while electricity dances around the blade giving a energy boost to Shigeki. The sword color turns yellow and so does Shigeki's eye.
Ice:The sword can be both a shield and a sword. The ice makes the sword stronger and it freezes a small part of the opponent if it hits.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: From the heavens and hells, For justice and those in need. ARISE KYOSUKE!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Masahi11
Shigeki's sword changes color and gets a bit longer with a better hilt grip and sharpness

Zanpakuto Spirit: Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Dragon10

Zanpakuto Realm: Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Scener11

Bankai Information

(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: Shigeki's sword blows up in fire and lightning combined together the power is humongous. On Shigeki's left leg grows a Ice plateleg no his right arm grows a earth sleeve very hard. The hilt also becomes longer but it is made out of lightning.

Bankai Looks: The only changes that happen are that the blade becomes red with occasional waves of silver that flare through. The hilt grows 2x bigger with Lightning as the hilt instead of wood/metal.

Alterations: Shigeki grows a Ice plateleg only on his left leg and a hard earth sleeve only on his Right arm.
(DOES NOT APPLY YET!)

Kido Information

Name: Thrust

Type: Hadou

Number: 1

Element: N/A

Incantation: shō

Description: Pushes the target away from the caster.

Name: White Lightning

Type: Hadou

Number: 4

Element: Lightning

Incantation: byakurai

Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Name: Black Demon Fang

Type:Hadou-Destruction

Number: 74

Element: N/A

Incantation: "On darkest day and brightest light, let the demon god answer my call, with my right arm and let the flames of hell come to me.."

Description: the user puts their hands together and shoots a black and red fang at the opponent.

{Can I add the rest later it is just that I get bored so I like to make training topics learning stuff.....}

History and RP Sample

History: (life to death)
Shigeki was a smart kid living a normal life he was popular cool everybody liked him he was kind hearted. Error Error does not compute. Yes that is right Shigeki was smart but he did not live a normal life no he did not he could see ghosts nobody believed him but he could he was a really good fighter always getting picked on only the bullies knew not to mess with him because he had either,
1.Beat them up so bad that they broke all there bones
2.Shigeki made such a threat that it would make it so that the bullies grandchildren would even have nightmares
3.One bully told his other bully friends that they got beat up by him

But Shigeki Ignored all of them he knew he couldn't believe what haters said he knew there were always going to BE haters in his life. He just had to Ignore and forget. One day Shigeki came back from school while he was walking home he saw a little girl now this girl must have been 3 years old it was a really rainy day but for some reason a three year old girl was standing there with out a parent standing still and not even moving the girl had a ball in her hands. She fell over for no seeable reason maybe a crack in the road her ball started to roll she was crying she ran after the ball the ball kept on rolling it landed on the middle of the road she got it and picked it up but when she was going to pick it up a really big 18-wheeler was coming towards the girl. Shigeki saw the truck was going to hit the girl and he thought Oh no I got to go help her that was exactly what he did he ran like the wind because he was a very athletic 18 year old. When Shigeki reached the girl he mowed her down she must have gone flying at-least 20 feet of but at-least she was safe, Shigeki was about to get up when the TRuck came and went right over his legs Shigeki screamed out "AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!". Right before the next set of wheels came by Shigeki crawled to safety.

Shigeki lay there with two legs coughing up blood finally two people came by to take him to the hospital but it was already to late he had died from blood loss.

(Being a Shinigami)
Shigeki had just become a Recruit when he was whisked away to seat 5 in team 11 for his superb swordsmanship, Gaining experience scars and having his emotions lessened. Shigeki got used to death around him especially when he was the one causing it almost every second day he had to put his clothes in the wash or the blood would dry in. The day finally came where Shigeki had to kill his first hollow, His captain believed that Shigeki could kill the hollow with ease but Shigeki thought the exact opposite; He was scared that something would happen that would cause his WHOLE team to die. He instantly froze up and the hollow went in for the killing blow; Shigeki's captain sprung at the same time taking the blow to the heart getting himself killed. Ashamed Shigeki ran... and ran and ran until he could no more run.

Since the CC did not know where he had gone he was assumed as a rouge Shinigami at the request of the VC of team 11.

~Now~
Shigeki had become very strong, he had also killed many hollows but avoided them because they brought the memories back. Shigeki one day wandered upon the Area where Shinigami stayed but he decided to stay in the shadows waiting for the right time to make his move.

RP Sample: Shigeki was a A-ranked Missing ninja that had come from Kohonagakure no Sato he was used to warm happy life and weather. This is exactly what Shigeki hated it was a Cold afternoon the rain had just started but it was still light the air was wet cold and icy it pained Shigeki at every breath like a knife down his throat. Shigeki stood at 5"6 the average height for a 18 year old he weighed 158 Lbs with deep rich brown eyes that could make you fall into a trance His trusty Katana hanging at his hip he would never think about leaving it it had saved him from such horrible times they were like best friends Shigeki just felt like his friends soul was in it that was why it saved him like his friend gave up his life for Shigeki. If Shigeki's best friend was still alive he knew he wouldn't have left his village but if he was still alive Shigeki would be dead right now. Most girls thought Shigeki was cute but he didn't want them to die so he kept away he also wasn't a pervert Shigeki's face was smooth and beautiful.

Shigeki had been waiting At a Big timber tree this was where he was supposed to meet with a member of his clan that was also a missing ninja A S-ranked one in fact to become his apprentice but of course he was late. Shigeki had gotten bored of flying and scanning the area and it had started to rain so he took cover under a big Timber tree he saw and it was a good idea because almost none of the rain got through the big tough branches and leaves. Shigeki stood there With his head tilted back staring into space thinking what the training would be about how much more power he would have. But then Shigeki had a bad thought what if the Ninja wasn't Saruno the leader of the Kazura clan but a member of the Akatsuki or a hunter here to take him back to the village so that he could be killed. Shigeki pushed out all these thoughts he had to trust his sensei first.

Shigeki put his hand to his sword hilt like he always did when he heard a crunch he drew it a little revealing the beautiful light blue blade with the clan symbol on it and it was even more beautiful against the pitch black obsidian. When Shigeki saw that it was just a bird he picked it up it looked at him with it's big black beady eye's and chubby round face Shigeki looked back at the bird with his Brown eyes. The bird was so cute but Shigeki could never keep a pet for some reason the always died.

"I sorry bird I can't keep you unless you want to die which I think you don't," Said Shigeki to the bird very peacefully almost a whisper he let the boird go it flew and flew until it was but a tiny speck in the cloudy sky. Shigeki just couldn't take waiting anymore so he sat down pulled his blade off his hip unsheathed it and pulled out a cloth he started wiping he sword he would wipe it until it was shining like a star or until Saruno came.

(Sith am I allowed to use this because it's from Ultimate Shinobi me and Saruno Rping.)

Last edited by Shigeki Amate on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Empty Re: Shigeki Amate [Rogue]

Post by Arthas Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

I think.... to upgrade to an elder captain you have to be a certain age, or have done something that reasons in the incerase in strength (big fight, etc.) Just because i think 150 is kinda young for an elder, edler basically is just meaning your character has acquired a vast amount of experience.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenAngel Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm

i agree on the age thing. elder captains need to be near arthas' age.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel
Second Division Captain
Second Division Captain

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shigeki Amate [Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 am

0.0 You guys always ruin my fun! 0.0

Anyway... it says W.I.P up at the top..... so I dunno but will change the age..... Eventually >.>
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Bump.. I edited it so that it will be Rouge Shinigami
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:48 pm

no 99 hadou as a rogue, 80+ is restricted to captain only.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Done!
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:00 pm

APPROVED
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down