Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Miniav12-1 Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Miniav12-1 Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Miniav12-1 Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Miniav12-1

Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue]

5 posters

Go down

Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Empty Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue]

Post by Mr. Hat N Clogs Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kisuke Urahara

Division: rouge shinigami ex-captain and now owns a shop in the real world

Seat: rouge shinigami

Looks: Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] MrHatnClogs

Personality: Kisuke likes to live life with a positive attitude, always cracking jokes and laughing about the little things, but when work needs to get done, he gets down to business. He knows how to put people to work and is a walking definition of sarcasum. Kisuke is one of the people that knows when its time to fight, its time to get serious. He always likes to show off his new inventions to evryone and takes pride in his work. Urahara is has a passion for knowledge, he loves to learn more about his enemies and once he knows how they attack, usually you cant do the same attack twice, cause he will know how to counter it.

Stats

Strength:20

Speed:25

Accuracy:20

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Benihime

Zanpakuto Looks: Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Urahara_Benihime_Shikomizue_Cane

Zanpakuto Description: His cane sword looks like a regular cane, but when he needs it, he can to out his sword with out a moments notice.

Released Zanpakuto Description: When released, Kisuke can shot a red-ish light out of the tip of his blade, creating a fire cracker sound. He can also create a sheild with his spiritual energy, similar looks to the Kido Splitting void, but smaller.
Kisuke points Benihime at his enemy, the blade fills with a red resitus, and fires a beam of energy.
Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Awaken Benihime

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Urahara_benihime_shikai_sword_repli

Zanpakuto Spirit: not sure if they have shown it

Zanpakuto Realm: His shop

Bankai Information

EXPLODING BENIHIME!!!!

Bankai Description:

+ 10 to all stats

Revolver- Kisukes energy waves turn now have the effect of explodes!! then shots shrapnel! When his waves hit his target, it explodes and little shrapnel shards fire out in a 10 foot radius. can only use evey 2 posts.

When Kisuke makes his shield, the energy shot gets sent back at the enemy in a form of little shrapnel. can us infinate but only shots back as far as the enemy shots his energy (Only works on energy attacks including Kido spiritual waves bolts creatures etc. Quincy arrows and Hollows Cero. does not work on Physical attacks, like a Zanpakuto.)

Missle- Kisuke can fire a beam that has the explosive power double of his spirit waves. For each post he waits his damage doubles, the shrapnel shots out in a 25 foot radius. This ability take 1 full post minimum to cast, the cool down is triple the posts Kisuke puts into it (If he waits 1 post he cant use it for 3, if he waits 2 posts he cant use it for 6, if he puts 3 post in he cant use it for 9)

Bankai Looks: what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.

Alterations: What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply

Kido Information

Name: Restrain

Type: Bakudo

Number: 1

Element: n/a.

Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Name: Thrust

Type: Hadou

Number: 1

Element: n/a.

Description: Pushes the target away from the caster.
[/code]

Name: Reverse Demon

Type: Misc

Number: n/a

Element: n/a

Description: This technique nullifies an opponent's kidō by hitting them with a perfectly opposite surge of energy.

Name: Temporal Stasis

Type: Misc.

Element: light?.

Description: A forbidden spell used by Tessai along with kūkanten'i. The actual effect of the spell isn't elaborated on.

Name: Spatial Displacement

Type: Misc.

Element: light???

Description: A forbidden spell used by Tessai with jikanteishi to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active kidō spells.

Name: Black Coffin

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 90.

Element: Darkness.

Incantation: Enclosing doors, Binding pain, foolsih heart scattered along soul feilds

Description: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

Name: Blue Fire

Number: 33

Element: Fire

Incantation: Hadou 33 Pale Fire Crash GO!

Description: Fires a column of blue fire at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.

Name: White Lightning

Number: 4

Element: Lightning

Incantation: Hadou 4 Byakurai

Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Name: Whirling Tempest

Number: 58

Element: Wind

Incantation: Hadou 58 Whirling Tempast

Description: widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

Name: Frozen Glacier

Type: Bakkudo

Number: #38

Element: Ice

Description: After the Kido is cast, the user desides what limb of his own he will freeze (hand, sword, foot. then the user must hit the frozen part of there body against somthing of there targets. Once hit the Ice trasfers over to the targets sword hand foot. freezing it in place for 4 posts only. If the hand is frozen, target cant use Kido, if its the zanpakuto, target cant use zanpakuto's abilities unless you cut the user/caster. if it hits the foot, target cant move untill Kido is over, the target can use fire kido or zanpakuto abilities to melt the ice.

Name:Dancing Puppet

Type: Binding

Number: 74

Element: N/A

Incantation: Control there flesh, bone and soul. watch as the dance above the the graves they dug for you

Description: a spear is thrown at the ememy, eventually braking off into ten string like spears. Eight wrap around the limbs one around each wrist, each elbow, the knees and ankles, one wraps around the neck to control head movment. Once they are wraped completly around the target, the little spears dig into the muscle to ensure the kidos power can be pumped into the body. If the enemy can break a spear (double SP output or rips out) that part of the body is now back in control of user...... WARNING! Does not work on soul reapers and humans/ quincy/ mod souls. this is ment for hollows arrancar espada and vizards) lentgh of Kido depends on Strenght stat. and breaking the kido depends on strenght stat. 10 vs 15 15 wins and kido doesnt work

History and RP Sample

History: As a kid, kiskue always wanted to have fun, Kiske was i bright student and a easy learner, all ways facinated with new things. For example, at only 23 (thats like 8 or nine) him and his best friend Youroichi built an underground training facillity so they could have more time to play. Growing up and around hes adult year, Kiske was apointed to be captain by Yourichi, former captain of squad 2 and long time friend of Kiskue. after he bacame captain of his squad, he waisted no time setting up shop. As of the resent days, his is the reason for the Captain of squad 12 getting out of jail for his forbidden experiments. One day, many soul reapers disapeared, the only thing left was there cloths. so he sent his leuitenant out on a mission to the forest, to find out what happened to soul reaper that sudenly disapear. In the middle of a Captains meeting, he senced somthing went wrong, trying to leave, the Captain Commander ordered them all captains to do nothing, dissreguarding the orders, he and a kido expert named Tessai went to investigate and to help there leuitenants. The moment he saw what was happening, he discovered suske aizen was behind the disapearing shinigami by using the hougioku to turn shinigami into hollows. Aizen framed Urahara for the incedent, him and tessai were sentenced to death from the soul society. Kiske for the reserch and creation of the hougioku, Tessai for using forbidden Kido. So Kiske, Tessai and Yourichi ran away from the soul society and set up shop in the real world. Continuing with creating gadgets and medical herbs to help soul reapers in there missions against the hollows. Curently, Captain Yamamoto doesnt pursue Kiskue or any others so he can help soul reapers. He is Ichigos "master" so to speak. Kisuke taught Ichigo how to fight, everything there is to know. He taught him how to use resolve, movment, and maximum attacking. Also, he is the cause for Ichigo's ability to turn into a Vizard. Famous words of Kisuke. " When you counter, its beccause you fear of being killed, when you attack, you fear killing, and when you try and protect someone, you fear you could let them die. At this point, the only thing your sword speaks of, is fright, and thats not good. What you do not need in battle, is fear, nothing will come of it. When you counter, you dont let them cut you, If you protect someone, you dont let them die, when you attack, you kill. Cant you see, my sheir resolve to kill youis reflected in my sword."

RP Sample: Kiske was walking around his shop fixing up the shelfs, watching his helper Tessai clean the place while he himself sat around drinking tea, when he felt the spiritual pressure of a hollow outside of his store. He walked out and saw the hollow was waiting for him. "Welcome to my shop, can i help you with somthing...Oh silly me, i forgot that your evil incarnate, how foolish of me, alow me to show you the door." Swinging his sword, he casted the hollow away. walking back to his shop, he noticing the hollows energy wanst gone, he quickly turned and used his shield as the hollow attacked him. "my my, your a fiesty one. Your almost good enough to use my latest invention. The hollow gegai 5000!!!! it comes in all sizes." the hollow attacks and kiske dodges. "you can get all of them in any color and you can do anything with them." the hollow attacks again." Well, your not one for poliet conversation." The hollow attacks but fails miserably. "Killing you will be as easy as slicing a cake" Kisuke slashes his sword. "All i need to do is watch your movments you seem to run up to down 45 degrees around me, so i just got to catch you at a down point." kisuke swings with the right timing and planning. half way threw his swing his sword stops, he looks up to find the hollow grabbed the tip of his blade with his teeth, Kisuke tries a up-word slash, but before he knows it the hollow slashes at him. Kisuke ducks and starts flying back. by the time Kisuke getts his footing, one hollow is back circling him again. "fine ill get you this time, trust me." the next attempt has the different outcome, only to find the hollow is dead right next to him. Kiskue flies back. "ok... now he dead... another hollow apears, no matter what I do, another hollow grows from the last one." the hollow gets inpaitcent and tries to attack, Kisuke dodges the first time, and the next second Kisuke slashes through the hollows mask. in the air, Kisuke flies toward the sky and crashes to the ground with his sword in another hollows head. as soon as kisuke gets to his feet anther hollow circles him again. " all my aproches are wrong, i know he can regenerate, i need to find the host, wait i got it" the hollow continues to circle Kisuke, waiting to see his next move. He notices a string attached to the hollow, so he jumps, "for a split second i can see a string attached to the hollow, I have to strike the end of the string." the hollow jumps, Kisuke makes his move, and without fail, at the end of a string, the hollow controling all of them is split in two. the hollows vanish. Kisuke looks to Tessai and slowly walks away. "Hey Tessai!!!! i got some more clean up for you!!!" Tessai walks out "But Kiskue, when a hollow dies they disinagrate??? what do i have to clean?" Urahara looks around and puts on his funny face "Well Ill be a son of a bount, how did i forget that?" both Tessai and Urahara walk into the shop, when Tessai asks "Kiskue, would you try this new herbal tea i made, its good for the soul and your lower intestans!!!" Kisuke looks at Tessai in fear, "Am I going to drink this and be praying to the porcelin god for the next three hours like last time???" Kiskue remembers the pain and puts his hand up shaking it, "No thanks." Tessai gets angry that he refused his tea. "If a merchant cant test him supplies, then why would he sell them???" Kiskue looks at Tessai with his angry face, Kiskue still says no. Tessai stands up and starts to chase Kiskue "You have to try it, You have too!!!" Kiskue gets caught running and Tessai poors the tea down his throat. Tessai asks "there, that wasnt so bad was it?" Kiskue looks at Tessai "No... It wasnt that bad at al....." Kiskue stomach growls and starts to feel sick "OH boy. I need the toilet!" Kisuke runs into his shop, and starts barffing. "What did you put in that stuff, poisen? Tesssai looks at Kisuke with his thinking face. "It's a new tea i made to help clean out ones system, it all the rage for humans." Kiskue looks at Tessai, then continues to barf his brains out.

Last edited by Mr. Hat N Clogs on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am; edited 10 times in total
Mr. Hat N Clogs
Mr. Hat N Clogs

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue]

Post by Shigeki Amate Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

XD u spelled his name wrong it is Kisuke Urahara. Please Remove the Brackets His Shikai is blood. History needs to be longer so does the Rp sample; I know that you are a good Rper but everybody needs to put a Rp sample... Put his Actual age there to it is about 1000-2000 u just pick something between there. There is a spelling mistake in personality so I can't understand D: Sorry
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue]

Post by Shigeki Amate Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Your History Rp sample still aren't big enough. You haven't taken away the Brackets either.
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:02 pm

I dont think kisuke is that old, i would say hes only around 500-600 at the absolute most. 1000-2000 isa round Ukitakes/koryakus age, and we know their older than he is.

600 Rp word sample, and more history.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 pm

I think Kisuke is as old as Ukitake... or just around there...
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm

no, not even close. Remember in turn back the pendulum and al the captains were talking about who of them has been with soul society the longest? saying hes older than ukitake is like saying hes close to yamamoto, which i highly doubt he is. Hed have been captain a while ago i think, or at least lieutenant, if he was that old.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kisuke Urahara [Captain Level Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 am

Has kisuke ever demonstrated the ability to create 4 perfect clones? (when you make 4 gegai clones) furthermore, i dont recall him being able to stab his zanpakutou in to the ground and make spikes of energy.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 am

APPROVED
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeless Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

approved
Lifeless
Lifeless

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down