Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts of Iron (Invite Only)

2 posters

Go down

Hearts of Iron (Invite Only) Empty Hearts of Iron (Invite Only)

Post by The Nightman Cometh Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 am

Kihaku stepped out of the walkway and into the real world with Aoiro and Ritsuke with him, they were sent there to do battle. Finally Kihaku would be able to do more than investigate other Shinigami. Kihaku could feel masses of reiatsu around him, he was flushed with excitement. From what he could tell, there was about 20 Gillian and around 6 Adjuchas that seemed to be around Captain level. "Six of them huh..." He thought to himself with a huge smirk on his face. He looked back at the other captains and then jumped up onto a tall building that was outside of the park. He began more scouting, within seconds he was able to pinpoint their location which was on the other side of the park. "Bingo" He said and began to run in that direction at a high speed. He didn't use Shunpo simply because he wasn't suppose too. He knew that there was only one problem with them going to fight all of those Menos, and it was the fact that they didn't have a limit release permission.

He stopped about a few feet away from the location of all the Meno's. He hid his reiatsu low so they wouldn't know that he was there just yet. They didn't move and they were destroying anything, they were just standing there. As if they were waiting for someone. Kihaku found this odd, he grinned though. He was ready for their fight, and he realized that they might not even get out of there alive. Kihaku wasn't too worried about it though, he was ready for anything. As the other captains caught up, they broke up into three different areas for a formation. Kihaku was ready, he didn't realize his zanpakuto though. Instead, he jumped out of there and stood. He released his reiatsu, creating mass surges. It began flucuating because of his fight with Aoiro, he hadn't completely recovered. He lifted Kurozakura up and swung the zanpakuto down, forcing out a shot of reiatsu in hopes of taking out the Gillian first. He got several of them. He was dissapointed though, he wanted to see how great there Cero was. He grinned at the rest of them.

"Ahhh, Finally a Shinigami showed up." An Adjuchas said, with a voice of confidence. "A Captain robe too, Looks like we hit the Jack pot." The same Adjuchas stated as he began to walk over slowly. "Stay back, He's mine. So tell me Shinigami, what is your name?" The Adjuchas asked. Kihaku didn't say anything, Instead only kept his eyes closed. "Don't be so quick to let your guard down!" yelled the Adjuchas as he took off at high speeds for Kihaku, he proceeded to thrust his arm down on Kihaku with spikes sticking out of it. Kihaku made a simply motion of his hand, blocking the attack. Kihaku's reiatsu swiftly picked up, pushing the Adjuchas back a few feet. "So, you have some skill Shinigami, but you're still no match for my power." The Adjuchas stated, the shot bone like spikes from his forearms straight at Kihaku. Kihaku put his sword back up, blocking them. The pressure pushed him several feet back, one flew by his face scratching it. A small drip of blood ran down his face.

"This is going to be interesting...." Kihaku thought to himself as he kept his zanpakuto high in the air. He didn't want to have to release it, where it was going he figured he might have too. He was happy, he truly loved to battle. With the way things were going, he would have to fight two Adjuchas at a time. Which might even give him an exuse to use his Bankai.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://bleachr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hearts of Iron (Invite Only) Empty Re: Hearts of Iron (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:24 am

Aoiro ran into a group of Gillian with a smirk on his face. There were about 7 in the group and they looked kinda angry. One of them launched a Cero at Aoiro but he disapeared in a instant and reapeared on its head in the next. He placed his hand on the hollow's head and shouted, "Hado Number 4, White Lightning". A flash of lightning erupted from Aoiro's hand and split the hollow in half. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens! Hado Number 73, Twin Lotus Blue Fire!" Aoiro shouted as 2 streams of blue fire emited from his hands and struck 2 of the Gillian. Once the Gillian were touched by the flames they caught on fire that spread across their entire bodies. One of the Gillian that was on fire fell over and ended up catching another one on fire. That's 4, I should move on to the Adjuchas Aoiro thought as he ran off into the park.

After running for a few minutes Aoiro found a hollow that looked like a man but was a lot taller and a lot fatter. This Adjuchas' right hand was much larger than the other which probably meant he was wearing some kind of glove. "And what is a puny Shinigami like you doing in battle ground like this?" the Adjuchas asked. "Well I was coming here to take care of some strong hollow but it seems the information I got was wrong," Aoiro said with a laugh as he held one hand out towards the Adjuchas while the other hand rested on his sword. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado 63, Thunder Roar Cannon!" Aoiro yelled as a massive lightning bolt left his hand. All these high leveled spells were taking their toll on Aoiro. He was getting very tired and his moves were slightly sluggish. "Ill probably have to drain him to get some power," Aoiro said to himself. The Adjuchas punched the lightning bolt with his larger hand and the bolt of lighting vanished. "That spell is going to give me some strength," the Adjuchas said. "Great I get stuck with the guy with the same ability as me," Aoiro said with a sigh as he pulled out his zanpakuto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm

As Captain Aoiro and Captain Toukai headed off in different directions, Ritsuke was left standing in the same spot where the trio had arrived. He seemed to be observing the condition of the battle that was soon to commence and all the while, getting a feel of the area's Reiatsu. Needless to say it was nothing short of mind blowing. As he observed the field he was approached by a group of about four fierce looking Gillan that surrounded him on all sides. Their collasal shadows seemed to encompass the ground for miles onward. Ritsuke looked up into the face of the Gillian immidiately to his left that had raised it's hand. The nerve of these ignorant beast. They planned on squashing him like some sort of household cockroach. "How dare you." The Captain of Squad 10 said as his brows furrowed with disgust. As the giant white palm came down, Ritsuke looked as if he had no intention of moving. When it made contact with the ground, it was the equivalent of a bomb going off or a large scale earthquake. The dust and debris that filled the air was so thick it would have made it hard to breathe for a normal human. The Hollow that had supposedly smashed the man gave a primal roar of triumph, But upon a second glance, Ritsuke could bee seen moving up the the Gillian's arm at high speeds. When he had reached the top of the Gillian's head he simply stood there with his arms folded, with the Gillian completely unaware. The other three noticed, however and prepared and fired their Cero attacks at their fellow Hollow, although they were aiming at Ritsuke.

"Unintelligent animals." He said simpy as he made a power jump off of the Hollow's head. No sooner than he had moved, the Cero blast took of the head of the first Gillian that attacked him. As he was in mid air, Ritsuke contemplated another strategy in which he could fight effectively without wasting Reiatsu but still fight efficently. One could almost see the lightbulb that went off over the man's head as a smile made it's way onto his face."Bakudou #63:Sajō Sabaku(Winding Bindind Chain)." The spectacled Shinigami said as a thick chain made it's way out of his sleeve. The chain snaked towards one of the Gillian and wrapped around it's leg. The giant monster looked on with confusion. "Hadou #4:White Lightning." No sooner than the words left his lips, volatile tendrils of lightning left his finger tips and ran through the metal chain. When the shock reached the enormous Gillian, it cried out in agonizing pain. It flailed about and struck the other two Gillian in it's rage. One of the Gillian's face was torn through and killed, while the other was just injured. It retorted with a Cero blast of epic proportions which completely vaporised the rampaging Gillian. The last one was weakened and all it took from Ritsuke was whiping the chain onto it's leg and tripping it. When The Captain turned around he was staring in the face of a feminine looking Aduchas Hollow. "Heeellloooo~" It drawled out with it's tounge flicking. Ritsuke looked into it's face for a second before answering. "Good evening." No sooner than he had replied he was struck by the Aduchas' tail and was sent into a nearby building with force. As the Aduchas cackled maniaclly, Ritsuke reamerged from the building with his usual expression on his face during combat. Slowly, his expressionless mouth turned into an almost sadistic grin. "My, my. It seems I've found a playmate."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Kihaku had still beed fighting the Adjuchas that had the unique ability of shooting bone spikes from his arms. Kihaku wasn't worried about this one, for he was blocking the Adjuchas attacks one by one. That wasn't to say it was with no effort, because the force of the attacks were actually very powerful. So much so that everything he blocked with his zanpakutou he was thrown back a few feet. It would be an Okay fight, But Kihaku wanted more out of it. He wanted to fight atleast two of them. However he knew that if he did that there was a chance that he could loose. They were strong, and he didn't want to underestimate their abilities. He wouldn't sink that low and become a fool. "So Shinigami, you going to tell me that name of yours or not!?" The Adjuchas asked with a tone that seemed to be with much hostility. "Kihaku Toukai.." Kihaku stated with little enthousasim. He didn't think that telling the Menos his name would do any good, however he wasn't the type to be stubborn. He only told the Adjucha his name because he was tired of hearing that annoying question over and over again. He didn't care much that much though, for he knew that all of the Menos would be meeting their demise.

"And, Whats yours?" Kihaku asked as a courtesy, as if it was implied that he pretty much HAD to ask him. He didn't really want to know the name of a hollow, for it didn't matter much to him. "Heibei." The Adjucha said, with a pissed off look on his face. "That's what you can call me, feel lucky Shinigami. The one that is going to bring death upon you has been kind enough to tell you his name, for as your supieror he did not have to." Heibei said, as if he was just blabbing on. He then charged Kihaku at high speeds once again. "That won't work on me." Kihaku stated and dissapeared for a second with shunpo. Heibei stopped dead in his tracks, looking around in confusion. Kihaku then thrusted his zanpaktou down, straight for Heibei. Heibei turned around and blocked but was barley cutt by the zanpaktou. "I'm sick of this..." Kihaku thought to himself. "Time to finish you." kihaku stated, and then prepared to say the words, he was about to release his zanpaktou. All of the sudden, Heibei dissapeared and re-appeared a few yards away infront of Kihaku. "There is an ability of mine I haven't told you about..." Heibei stated with a large smirk on his face. "I have the ability to copy any techniques that I lay my eyes upon... That move I just did....was your Shunpo speed." Heibei stated and began to laugh.

Kihaku's face grew tense for a second, but then went back to normal. "Fair enough, you can copy my movements and my Kidou." Kihaku said and slowly began to put Kurozakura in the air. "However, you won't be able to copy my zanpakutous techniques!" He shouted and smirked at Heibei. "Wander, Kurozakura." Kihaku said as the wind began to blow around black cherry blossoms. Heibei looked down for a second, "That's where your wrong." he stated. A sword began to form into Heibei's hand. It had the same appearance as kurozakura's un released form. "Wander, Kurozakura." Heibei said. There was one difference between their moves, Instead of black cherry blossoms forming in the air, they were white. Heibei began to motion his hands and forced the white blossoms over to Kihaku, he made them explode. Kihaku quickly made his explode infront of him blocking the other explosion and forcing him back several yards. His arm had several severe burns on it, and blood ran down it as well. "Damn..." Kihaku said and then grunted.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Yukiko had heard that her Captain entered battle in the human world along with some other Captains. She sighed, knowing they were probably taking care of the Hallows at ease. Even so, she felt as if she was missing out on something. With that thought in mind, she took off for the human world herself. Being as stubborn as she is, no one could stop her if they even wanted to. In arrival, she could feel the major disturbance of reiatsu in the area. Her hand slowly made its way to the handle of her Zanpakuto, Hitori. As she did, a Menos quickly charged her. It was a Gillian, not too much of a threat. She drew her sword abruptly, jumped in the air, and sliced right through his head, returning her blade to its sheath just as quickly. Another sigh left her lips as she began walking in the direction where she felt the most spiritual pressure.

After a few more steps, she ran into yet another Gillian, except this one had a friend. She closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly. "What a lovely welcoming party." she said sarcastically. Both Menos laughed evily, and charged at her soon after. Yukiko opened her eyes, drew her blade, and jumped atop one of the Gillian's head. Her speed and grace in her steps made her nearly invisible, leaving both Menos unaware of her movement. She tossed Hitori in the air, then caught him, grasping the handle with both of her hands. Only seconds later, the Gillian's head fell to the ground and Yukiko jumped to the other. He turned to her, blocking her attack and knocking her to the ground. "Foolish girl, your silly sowrd tricks won't harm me." he snickered. Yukiko rolled her eyes, "We'll see about that." Using her speed and evasion, she dashed at her enemy while avoiding his Cero attacks. As he looked back and forth in complete confusion, Yukiko attacked from his blind spot. "Three down..."

Finishing off her last Gillian, she looked back at the area she had first felt the most reiatsu. Sure enough, two more Gillian stood their ground along with an Adjucha. All turned their attention to her, grinning as if she were their meal of the day. "Oh yay." Yukiko just smiled and waved...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Aoiro stood a few meters away from the Adjuchas infront of him. It was completly silent and all they were doing was starring eachother down. But suddenly the silence was broken when a explosion could be heard that probably came from the other side of the park. We've been here 5 minutes and Kihaku is already blowing things up Aoiro thought as he rolled his eyes. "What is your name puny shinigami? I would like to know the name of the soul I am about to kill," the Adjuchas asked except it was more of a demand. "Aoiro Unabara," Aoiro said in a bored tone. "And what is yours?" he asked. "Well if you must know my name is Kokuza but I only tell you so you know the name of the almighty bieing that is going to kill you," Kokuza exclaimed. "Why are all the hollows so full of themselves?" Aoiro asked himself as he ran at the hollow with the sword in one hand. Maybe i can distract him with a spell and then cut him with my sword Aoiro thought. "Hado Number 4, White Lightning!" he shouted as a bolt of lightnig shot out from his hand. He was right behind the bolt and was preparing to strike when he saw what Kokuza had in his smaller hand. It was a large axe. Aoiro stopped running just in time because the hollow swung down at him with the axe as he caught the kido in his larger hand. If Aoiro had continued running he would of been chopped in half by the large axe. The hollow pulled his axe out of the ground and swung it again and this time Aoiro stopped it with his sword but he had to use both hands to do it. The hollow saw that Aoiro was defenseless so he took his move. Kokuza swung his fist and it hit Aoiro strait in the stomach and he was sent flying backwards. Aoiro's "flight" was stopped when he slammed into a tree trunk and his zanpakuto was knocked out oh his hand. Wow he is strong. I think I might have to release Engetsu to take him out he thought as he bent over and picked up his sword. "Feast Engetsu!" Aoiro shouted and his sword started to vibrate. THe sword glowed until it was to bright to look at and when the light died down Engetsu's released form was in Aoiro's hands. "Now get ready to die!" Aoiro yelled as he ran towards the hollow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:16 am

Akki appeared in the Human world in a foul mood, her captain had already left and the kid sent to give her a message was late,she knew it was going to be one of those days especially when the first thing she sees is a Gillan standing right where she had stepped through the gate, her eye grew wide as the Gillan Charged it Cero "Oh for the love of" She was cut of as she Dived to avoid the Cero. Working swiftly she unsheathed Zetsumei *Hmm no do i or dont i* she thought her self. Akki Charged the Gillan and hopped into the air, she grinned at it "BUB-BYE" she screamed at it as Zetsumei Tore the Hollow in half.

Akki stood for a second looking around "Oh come on where is he,Captain or not i outta" Akki finally found what she was looking for Captain Unabara's Reitsu and it seemed as if he wasn't alone, Akki started off in a run and moved to the roof tops, Suddenly she was knocked back by some force, she picked herself up and looked around but couldn't see anything so she carried on running. She was getting close to her captain now when something hit her hard knocking her off balance and causing her to fall from the rooftops to the ground. "Ok I know your here somewhere so show yourself" She moaned and just as she asked a Hollow appeared before her and from its looked she guessed it was an Adjuchas

"MMMMMM you smell delicious" i said in an almost gurgly voice. Akki didnt have time for this but she knew it was going to be a seriously hard battle
"Well as Delicious as i may be im afraid im in a hurry" She had to dodge quickly for the Adjuchas was already attacking, this threw her off guard and the Adjuchas scored a hit on her shoulder. Akki pulled forth her Zanpakotu "Draw some blood Zetsumei" her blade morphed and changed until it slighly shorter and an odd shape, The Adjuchas swung again but this time Akki was ready she moved to block and when the Adjuchas arm clashed with Zetsumei it was cleaved right off, not that it mattered the arm just regrew quick enough, now she was in a spot of trouble.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 am

While his showdown with the Aduchas was about to begin, Ritsuke felt the Reiatsu of two more enter the fray. He couldn't tell who they were, but they seemed to be Vice Captain level from the size of their Spiritual Pressure. Although he couldn't completely make out who they were, one of the Reiatsu felt vaguely familiar. He didn't have time to analyze the strength of the new comers for the Aduchas was beginning to make it's move. "They'll do fine."He thought to himself as he pushed them into the back of his mind. Apparently the Aduchas noticed that his mind had left the battle for a second and it wouldn't have any of that. "Oi, Shinigami! Stay focused on me!" It's long tail lashed out from behind it and headed straight towards Ritsuke with speed and force. The Shinigami was extremely quick in his reactions,however and blocked the oncoming assault with his still unsheathed Zanpaktou. The Aduchas spoke once more while they were having the power struggle for the upper hand. "Otherwise, you'll die like the dog you Shinigami are!" Ritsuke looked up into the eyes of the the, at least, twelve foot tall Aduchas Hollow. "Dogs?" With a forceful push, Ritsuke managed to push the tail upward and in almost the same instant, sheathed and released his Zanpaktou. "Sever Thine Enemies, Kagutsuchi." The blade took on a new coloration and the grip became a bit wider and more sturdy. It was now black and white with a red fan symbol engraved in the center of the grip. The Aduchas staggered a bit from the sword's transformation before letting out a menacing cackle that made the call of the demons seem pathetic. "That's it?! That's all that happens to your sword?!" The monster let out another hurl of malicious laughter. Ritsuke took this time to slash the Reiatsu in the air in front of him in a horizontal line to create a slash of pure energy. The thick and powerful Spiritual Pressure that accumalated in the area becuase of the High level Shinigami and the number of Aduchas and Gillian classed Hollow, was going to make this attack fatal upon contact. The more powerful the Reiatsu in the given area, the more powerful Ritsuke and Kagutsuchi became.

"Tenrai Ketatamashii." He said without making any sort of movement. The slash of energy that had just been hovering in front of him, had completely severed the Aduchas that had just been laughing like a madman and about three other Aduchas and five Gillian that were behind it, before the attack hit a building and dispersed. After that, he decided to scope the battlefield. Ritsuke made his way to the top of a nearby apartment rooftop and observed the battle. They were wasting too much time killing Hollow one by one. "The people cry upon the viewing of the blades of fallen warriors. The Sparrows and Swallows weep shrilly through the still night air. I say Rise again o' spirits of the fallen! Hadou #81:Ceremonial Dance of Blades!" Ritsuke watched on after he finished the incantation and a couple of seconds after, the ground began to shiver and sputter. Some of the Aduchas class and Gillian class looked about in confusement only to be pierced by 15 foot long blades that erupted from the ground moments later. Hundreds upon hundreds of blades surfaced through the earth and destroyed a good number of Gillian, while the more intelligent and skilled ones Aduchas leapt to higher ground. While the blades weren't tall enough to completely kill some of the Gillian, they did pierce their feet and held them in place. With a powerful leap from the rooftop of the apartment building, Ritsuke headed straight towards the pinned Gillian. As he was in flight towards the said Gillian, Ritsuke was hit by an extremely large gust of air. The torrental burst of wind, sent him through several nearby trees and into a construction site that was still in the works. "D-Damn." He mutterd as he pulled his body from the pile of gerders that he landed in. He looked into the face of his assailant and what he saw was one of the more intelligent Aduchas. "You..you killed my sister!" He said with a hiss in his voice that dripped with venom. Ritsuke assumed that it was the other Aduchas that he had encounterd earlier. "Terribly sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Kihaku grinned, He could feel the reiatsu of several other people who had joined into the fight. He knew who one of them was, it was his Vice-Captain. "So, she finally decided to show up." He thought to himself and then a big smirk came across his face. He was about to take it up a notch, he was really pissed at the fact that this Adjuchas was this good. The smirk quickly went away as more explosions started around him. He used Shunpo and barley got away from them. However, Heibei used Shunpo as well to position himself behind Kihaku and let off another big smirk. "I thought you would have learned this by now, Any movements you make I can counter with the same type of speed. Therefore if you kill me then you go too." Heibei said and began to laugh meniacly. Heibei then swung Kurozakura down, Kihaku didn't think he was fast enough to counter it. He could feel death coming, it was coming right for him. With some luck, he was barley about to move to the right and block part of the attack. He was hit in the shoulder, blood came right out of his shoulder. Heibei still had the same smirk on his face.

Heibei was beginning to get really confident, he felt like Kihaku wasn't able to stand a chance against him at that point. "Its over Shinigami!" He yelled. Silence grew among them for a moment. It suddenly stopped as Kihaku began to laugh extremely loud. It was as if he wasn't capable of stopping. "Fool, at a time like this, you find something so amussing?" Heibei asked, he was very curious. He really didn't know what was going on, why Kihaku wouldn't stop the laughter. "What ammuses me is that you're so confident that you've won the battle, yet it isn't nearley over." he said, he started to laugh pretty hard again. Heibei was still confused, he basically did think that he had already won, no matter what Kihaku would say he would still feel that way. In the condition Kihaku was in, it wasn't a bad assumption. However even with that being true, it was still a wrong assumption. "So, you say that you can copy any of my techniques that you lay your eyes upon huh." Kihaku said and then put Kurozakura out. "Then I'll just have to rip your eyes out of their sockets!" He yelled. His reiatsu began to pick up drastically.

Heibei didn't seem amussed by what Kihaku was doing, he was a little suprised that he still had some reiatsu that he was hiding. Kihaku started yelling AH, his reiatsu began to pick up more and more. Heibei really did start to get interested, "Now, Hollow. You'll see my true power!" He yelled and put his sword high up in the air. "Forbidden Release!" He yelled, a tattoo began to form on his face, it was his forbidden release seal. A dark aura began to form over his zanpakutou, the shape of what looked to be black flames. "Bankai!" he yelled. This was it! he was really about to use it. Even though he could possibly kill everyone around him by using it. His spiritual pressure was monsterous, it made Heibei cringe. Heibei could actually barley move in it. Kihaku's whole body turned black, and his eyes where red. He also had wings and his zanpakuto was now in the shape of a long staff with a blade at the end of it. He put his zanpakutou out, ready to blast. "This is the end of you, Hollow!" he yelled and began to laugh."Amaterseu!" He yelled. Black flames of intense heat shot out and went straight for Heibei. Heibei's face lit up, as if he knew that death was coming for him.

Right before the flames were about to hit, they suddenly dispersed. Kihakus face grew of extreme suprisement. "W-what" He mumbled to himself. A Dark figure stood infront of of Heibei, with their arm out. It was a hollow, but with a reiatsu alot bigger than Kihakus even with his Bankai. Kihaku flew down to the ground, he was speachless. He finally found something to say, or ask rather. "W-who are you?" he asked. The hollow man simple turned away and looked at Heibei. "You failed me." The mysterous hollow said as Cero began to form out of his hand. He blasted it at Heibei, blowing him to bits. He then looked over at Kihaku with a smirk. "Sumizome Haburi." The man said and then turned straight on, looking at Kihaku. "Vasto Lorde." he said. His reiatsu was gigantic, He pushed it on even more, sending Kihaku to his knees. Kihaku grunted and got up, he struggled but was able to stand, slouching. "No need to tell me yours, Kihaku Toukai. I already know all about you." Sumizone stated with a smirk. "I know all about everyone that decided to show up here. You shouldn't struggle, You and all of your friends are dead anyway." Sumizome said. "D-Damn..." Kihaku thought. His Bankai was deactivated, and his zanpakutou layed there in its unreleased form. "I'm going to have to save that for when the others make their way over here. We'll all have to go at this guy with everything we got..." he stated. More cero began to form in Sumizome's hand, "Die, Shinigami." He said and shot it, Kihaku felt that his life was coming to an end. His face grew tense.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Suddenly, a giant wall of blue energy appeared in front of Captain Toukai. It blocked the giant Cero as it soared towards him. Sumizome lifted an eyebrow at this display, obviously a little confused. He didnt say anything though, just waited to see what was happening. He thought that maybe this was a last resort for the poor captain. But then, his other eyebrow followed the first one to the top of his forehead. This was a hollows power he was feeling, but not any kind he had felt before. This was something else, something he had never encountered before. He was indeed surprised, but he didnt lose his cool. He was certain that whatever this sickly captain was trying to pull, it wouldnt work because he was already so injured. But then, something was heard over the large sound of a firing Cero. It came from an unknown voice, sounding a little like a hollow almost. "Azul Anonadamiento!" It shouted, and the blue energy came apart, consuming the Cero and moving right towards Sumizome.

Dios looked back at Toukai as he lay on the ground. "Hey Mango Man" He said, his hollow voice not disguising the cheerfulness of Dios's. "Looks like I came just in time to save you huh?" He said again. He did of course, have his mask on. He looked away from Toukai at back up at the Hollow. 'yes, this one defiantly is powerful. If it werent for my mask, I wouldnt be able to even stand right now. Luckily, the transformation grants me aspects of a hollow, so this kind of enourmous reitsu has no effect on me while my mask is out. I'll have to finish this quickly then' he thought to himself. The Vasto Lord's Cero was being consumed by the Azul Anonadamiento, the giant pillar formation stuck and floating in space. Dios took his opportunity, and dashed into the air. He used the speed of his mask to pierce through the Cero and his own technique, traveling right up through it. He reached the hollow just as his technique was. At the same time that it was crashing into him, Dios swung Kansen straight through its stomach, or aimed to at least. He looked behind him to see if anything happened. He was moving so fast, he wouldnt have been able to tell if he hit the hollow or not, so he looked back to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:48 am

Aoiro stood with Engetsu in its released form in his hands while the hollow held its axe in its hand. Aoiro was thinking about what he had to do to win the fight when he decided to make his chances of winning better by stealing the axe. This was easier said then done. Since the axe was so big he would would need to hold his sword with both hands so he didnt get sliced in half. But with both hands on the sword that leaves himself defensles from Kokuza's large hand. Aoiro decided to just charge without a plan, it wasnt the smartest thing he has done but it would have to do. Aoiro started to run towards Kokuza with one hand on his sword and his other hand pointing at the axe. Kokuza swung down with his axe when Aoiro was in range but he moved out of the way just in time. Aoiro cut the hollow's wrist with his sword and it sliced right off. Of cours Kokuza's hand regrew but before he could grab the axe again Aoiro launched the first Hado spell, Thrust, which sent the weapon flying away. The hollow was about to run after the axe but Aoiro jumped infront of Kokuza so he couldnt proceed. Aoiro swung his sword and Kokuza but he blocked it with his giant fist. Aoiro swiftly ducked under the hollow's fist, quickly stepped behind Kokuza, and slashed at his back. This attack hit and Aoiro could feel a surge of reiatsu travel from Kokuza to Aoiro. The hollow turned around and punched Aoiro and once again he was sent flying backwards. Aoiro slowly lifted up his sword towards the sky as Kokuza walked over to Aoiro. "It is time to die shinigami," Kozuka said as he stood over Aoiro. "Hado Number 2, Pull!" Aoiro shouted as he pointed the the section of the park behind Kozuka. The hollow's axe vibrated for a second and then flew towards Aoiro. Kokuza raised his fist and was about to strike Aoiro when he suddenly stopped moving. The axe was sticking out of the hollow's back with much of the blade inside his body. Since Kokuza was inbetween Aoiro and the axe it had hit him instead of going to Aoiro's hand. He took his chance and shouted, "Bankai"! The blade of Aoiro's sword detached from the handle and flew up into the sky. The blade morped into a sphere and it grew and grew until it looked like the moon. "Togiretogire Engetsu," Aoiro said and if on cue the sphere broke into a thousand small shards. Aoiro pointed the handle of the sword at Kokuza and the blades condensed until they took the form of a large serpent with wings. Aoiro swung the handle and the serpent flew down and crashed into the holllow's chest. Kokuza was sent flying backwards and he landed about 200 meters awat from Aoiro. The serpent dispersed and the 1000 shards engulfed Kokuza. When Aoiro stopped the bankai Kokuza was ripped to shreds and all that was left was the axe. Aoiro stood up and started running into the park in search of Kihaku or any other shinigami that were in the area. He had little reiatsu left since every punch that hit him part of his reiatsu was drained. Aoiro made it to the area where Kihaku was and he saw that the 2nd division captain, Dios Lios, was fighting a hollow that had the spiritual pressure of a Vasto Lorde. Aoiro sat down next to Kihaku and watched as Dios fought the hollow. He would of joined in but he didnt have enough reiatsu to fight so he decided he would just observe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 am

Akki was struggling for her life against the Adjuchas but she suddenly got distracted a Huge Reitsu coming from not ro far away the size of it was almost headache worthy. The Adjuchas noticed Akki's head wasn't in the game and took the opportunity to make an attack, Akki spun round at the last minute just in time to see a huge fist flying towards her, she had to react fast and dropped on to her stomach while swinging Zetsumei and the Adjuchas legs, she managed to cleave them off but knew it wouldn't be long until they regrew, This Hollow had an insane regeneration rate, she would have to take it up a level just to match this thing equally.

While the Adjuchas was fumbling about while its legs regrew Akki closed her eyes and called on the power from Zetsumei "Bankai" Zetsumei vibarated and started to glow a brilliant while until in Akki's hand was a bone sword and hanging behind her a huge cloud of dust within that cloud thousands of peices of sharp bone. Akki hoped that everyone else was a little to busy to realise she had used bankai, she didnt want anyone to know it was her little secret.

Akki Looked to the hollow once more and he was just standing up akki swung Zetsumei sending the cloud of dust and bones straight towards him. It was now or never, she would live or die in this moment.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:40 pm

OOC: -_- It wasn't your turn Akki, it was Megz. Post order FROM NOW ON will be Meg, DJ, Me, Sean, Hunter and then back to Akki
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:41 pm

The lovely party of three made their way to Yukiko, in the meanwhile, she was distracted with the extreme amount of reiatsu she could feel in a distant area. She assumed that her comrads were there, probably giving some Hallows hell. As the two Gillians and Adjucha approached her, she let out a loud sigh. "This is going to be awhile..."

Yukiko wasn't the type whom enjoyed wasting time, so the Menos immediately irritated her. "Let's make this quick, shall we?" she hissed. "Come forth and shed your light, Hitori!" With that said, her Zanpakuto released. Dense clouds of gray began to gather above, the temperature dropping dramatically. Soon after, a light snow began to fall. Yukiko smirked at the Hallows, their demise was to follow. She countered every Cero attack made with her snow, but that wasn't going to be enough. As she manipulated her needle-like attacks, she decided to move in as well. Her speed was increased even more with Hitori released. This gave her an opening to take out both Gillians, but the Adjucha was going to take more than that.

Both heads fell, the Adjucha growled. Yukiko wasn't up for small talk, she jumped right into another fight. Unfortunately, this Menos could spit fire. She stopped dead in her tracks, she realized just how difficult things may become with his abilities. He laughed, "You think your snow can penetrate something this hot?" Yukiko would've snickered at his pathetic comment, but she was too caught up with the fact his fire could easily melt her snow. Then a lightbulb sprung, maybe she could use it to her advantage. Another smirk stretched across her face. She decided to direct her snow around him, as if she was trying to hit him, but she was really putting her plan into action. The Adjucha simply avoided the attacks, or spit tiny flames. "I told you girl, your snow won't effect me." Yukiko shook her head. "Oh, whatever shall I do?" she commented sarcastically. Patience was the key, and it was finally paying off. While he was standing there gloating, she was moving more snow around his feet. As each snowflake piled atop eachother, it began to make a sheet of black ice. He couldn't see it of course, but she knew it was there. She could use the ice to make a speedy attack as well, and that's just what she did. Yukiko charged at the Adjucha, causing him to move more to dodge. As soon as he stepped back, he found his balance unstable. Acting quickly, Yukiko jumped at her opponent and attempted to strike him with her blade. He blocked with his arms and fell to the ground. Not ready to give up just yet, Yukiko sprung off of his arms. Throwing Hitori in the air once more and grasping his handle with both hands, she thrusted the Zanpakuto forward, cleaving his head.

"That was a little more of a work out than I had wanted for the day." She brushed her pants and hands off some, then let out a brief sigh. "I wonder how the others are doing..." With that thought in mind, took off in the direction in which she felt the most disturbance. As she got closer, she realized there were more than she expected. A Vasto Lorde stood in front of her fellow comrads and Captain, bringing a sudden chill up her spine. She was maybe fifty feet from their exact location, just standing there and staring at the Menos. Yukiko wasn't sure to get involved just yet, she had just taken out quite a few Hallows, and she was a little out of breath. She approached her Captain, looking him over from her position. "All well here?" she asked while taking a look around. There were already a few Shinigami ready to fight, but she may be needed as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 pm

As Ritsuke made his way to his feet, the Aduchas had already disappeared from view. His eyes widened in shock and disbelief that something as large as it could move with such speed. It was definately one of the the stronger Aduchas that had appeared in the Park. Moments later, the advanced Hollow appeared behind Ritsuke and let loose a gust of air that must have been the equivalent of typhoon speed. The Shinigami tried to keep his ground, but eventually he lost to the massive power of the gale and was sent sailing into one of the support beams. As the Captain regained his bearings, the powerful beast charged at him once more. "You'll pay dearly for this, you wretch!" It bellowed as it came closer to it's target. Ritsuke acted quickly and leapt to a higher beam of the building as the Aduchas class Hollow tore it's way through the support beam where he had just occupied. Ritsuke, not bothering to look back, kept leaping higher and higher until he found himself at the very top of the structure, which had a wooden floor. He looked down and noticed that he was about a good 26 feet from the ground. A fall from this height would be catastrophic and a sure fire death sentence. As he surveyed the continuing battle down below, he heard a loud crack behind him and as he turned around, he came face to face with the Aduchas. "Nowhere to run, you filth!" The Aduchas was too fast to be dealing with at this height. He couldn't avoid the gargantuan monster and watch his footing at the same time, so he had to resort to his back up plan. He raised his sword in front of him with both hands and a blazing look danced in his eyes."Ban...Kai." Ritsuke said with a deeper tone than usual. The Reiastu in the immidiate vicinty doubled over fifteen times when Ritsuke spoke that one word.

The Shinigami's Zanpaktou left his hand and hovered in mid air for a moment before it multiplied itself and surrounded Ritsuke and the Aduchas. The blades began to rotate at a steady pase and gradually moved faster until the outside world was no longer visible. Ritsuke's long black hair whipped about as he watched the Aduchas look on in total confusion. Soon, the blades stopped and and Ritsuke's Zanpakyou returned to him in it's Shikai form. "W-What kind of trickery is this?!" The Aduchas asked frantically as it observed it's new surroundings closely. The sky was now filled with purple and black clouds that seemed to radiate a mysterious aura, the ground was so bare that it seemed that not one living thing could thrive and to top it all off, the area was filled with a crushing Reiatsu that had the Aduchas on it's knees. "Ritsuke...This is your first time here in twenty years and you bring this trash along with you?" A inhuman voice called from behind the kneeled Aduchas. The once terrifying Aduchas was now terrified as one could see a distinct shiver run down it's spine just from hearing the voice. "Yes and I'm terribly sorry to bother you Kagutsuchi, but you see, I had no other viable options." Ritsuke answered as if he was talking to a childhood friend as he adusted his glasses. The Aduchas mustered what little courge it had left to turn it's head and look at his enemie's companion. It instantly wished it hadn't. Before it stood a demonic looking male with dark grey skin and long slivery-blue hair. His eyes were as yellow as the sun and he had a distinct cross shaped mark on his nose. The figure didn't have on a shirt and thus it's grey chest was bare, although it did have on traditional black samurai pants with a purple rope tied in a loose knot as it's belt. Although there traits were easy to note, they weren't the easiest. The easiest features to note were the giant pair of hand-like wings that protruded through the being's back.

"I see." Said the being apparently named Kagatsuchi as it shifted it's gaze from Ritsuke to the Aduchas. The Aduchas decided to try the intimdation factor, although it was the one that was giving intimidated a whole new meaning. "Y-You think YOU can kill me? ME?" It let out a laughter not much different from it's deceased sister but with a more notable unstable voice. Kagutsuchi hadn't changed his his position on his throne which was a crystal ball type Yin and Yang symbol. "Fine! Eat this!!" It roared as it began charging and unleashing blast after blast of Cero at the still unmoving Kagutsuchi. Smoke from the multiple blast filled the area along with the advanced Hollow's malicious laughter. It turned to Ritsuke and pointed at the area where it fired the rounds of red energy. "You see that?! That's what happens to those who defy me and my kind! That's what happens wh-." It didn't get to finish it's monologue, as a laser like beam of gigantic blue Spirit Particles engulfed it and left not a trace of it's being. As the smoke and dust began to settle one could see the demonic figure still sitting on it's throne. "Very nice." Ritsuke said with a smirk playing on his face. Kagutsuchi gave a small grunt before Ritsuke called off the Bankai.

Later, a more tired Ritsuke made his way to where everyone else had gathered and looked on as Captain Lio and Captain Toukai engaged what appeared to be a Vasto Lorde. "Anyone mind giving me an analysis of the current situation?" He asked as he observed the battle from afar.

Last edited by Ritsuke Tenshu on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Kihaku stood up, he looked upon where the Vasto Lorde had been. He figured that Lio had killed him and Kihaku was actually really suprised. Such an opponent, and Lio took him out in about one hit. Kihaku knew it, that was the power of the Vizard. It reminded him of why he had always wanted to become a Vizard, there power was monsterous. Just as he started feeling at ease, the Vasto Lorde appeared infront of them again with a smirk on his face. Kihaku's face got really tense, he had no idea what was going on. He couldn't even detect the movements of that hollow, he had no idea. He thought that he had just been obliterated and that was why he couldn't sense any movements but that was wrong, he was simply to fast for Kihaku to tell that he moved. He had dissapeared, and reappeared as if they were merley slightly entertaining him. "Damn it.." Kihaku said and then looked over to Lio. He didn't know what to do, it seemed as if all of the other people had defeated the other hollows, however, they would probably just be getting in the way of this fight. Well, he couldn't really say that for certain. For the only one of them that he actually really knew was Yukiko, and she was no sloach. She could probably handle the fight just as much as Kihaku could.

A smirk came across Kihaku's face as he realized what was going on. He suddenly remembered this Vasto lorde from somewhere before, he had met the hollow. Way back, he went on a mission that was suppose to be an assassination of a fellow shinigami for being a threat to the Soul Society. He had teammed up with the second division in order for him to get extra training in the matter of assasinations. However, once they got to there supposive destination. The Shinigami was in control of a Vasto Lorde, and the hollow was killing people left and right. Kihaku wasn't a match for him and neither was any of the other Shinigami that came along, therefore they had to retriet. Kihaku remembered the ability of the extremely advanced Hollow. It was the ability to manipulate time and the space for teleportion to any destination desired by him. Meaning, he had the ultimate speed that no one could keep up with. Kihaku knew that this particular Menos was extremely dangerous, and he didn't want anyone fighting it but him, possibly Lio too sense they both started to fight him. He looked back only too see Aoiro observing. He chuckled a little bit to himself, and atleast he knew that Aoiro wasn't going to step into the battle.

He really didn't know how to say it to them, that if he was going to die, he wanted to die alone. He knew that Lio would probably disagree and fight anyway which was why he wasn't going to bother with him, and they would just fight together. "Listen up everyone, I don't want anyone stepping in on this, Only me and Captain Lio are to fight this Menos!" he yelled out so that they all could hear him well. He didn't want anyone to claim that they didn't hear him and then start fighting with him. "Captain Lio, I hope that you can keep that mask on for a while, We are going to need that power." He said and then looked back at Lio with a smirk. He then looked back over at the Vasto Lorde with determination, he was going to put an end to this. He didn't want any of his friends to get hurt, therefore he was going to go at the Vasto Lorde with everything he had. He put his zanpakuto in the air, A black aura began to form around him quickly. "BAN-KAI!" He yelled. His reiatsu picked up, and increased by tenfolds. He hadn't used this power before in fear of not being able to control himself in this state. At that point, he was just going to make the gamble. He flew up into the air, his wings flapped out far. He pointed his zanpakuto out and Immediatly shot his black flames out and straight for the Vasto Lorde.

After that, the Vasto Lorde Instantly dissapeared, then reappeared behind Kihaku, "Don't underestimate me." he whispered. Kihakus eyes lit up, and immediatly he was hit from the back and sent flying to the ground. He struggled to get up for a second. Blood dripped out from his mouth. He made a grunt sound and then fully stood up, wiping the blood from his mouth. The Vasto Lorde then dissapeared again, and re appeared right infront of Kihaku. He threw a punch straight into Kihaku's face, sending him flying back several feet. The Vasto Lorde then turned his attention to Captain Lio. "So, this is all the Soul Societies captains can do?" He asked with a bored look on his face. "How dissapointing." He said and then put his hand up in the air. Cero began to form, and then shot straight for Captain Lio. The blast of Cero was huge and monsterous. Kihaku looked over, there was nothing he could do at that point, after what had happened not even HIS shunpo would be able to get there in time so he could block the attack and return the favor for Captain Lio. "Shit!" he thought to himself, unable to do anything.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Dios noticed everyone starting to assemble around the ground as he looked over his shoulder. He figured everyone had defeated their opponent, as was going to be kind enough to let he and Toukai take the Vasto Lord. He smiled, he was happy that everyone was going to give him a chance to shine, a chance to show them that they were right for accepting him, that he was useful. He was a little disappointed though when he saw that the Vasto Lord was gone, blown away with just one hit. He looked down at the ground and removed his mask. He was suddenly very tired, and was going to descend to the ground when all of a sudden to Vasto Lord appeared again. Dios was really thrown off, and was to tired at the moment to do anything. He looked over at Toukai, and saw the look on his face. "You know this guy, dont you?" He said with a bit of a huff. Toukai seemed to nod, and then spoke. He talked about everyone besides he and Dios to stay out of this fight. Dios couldnt help but grin, this was going to be fun alright.

Unfortunately, he was still out of breath. The effects of taking off a mask while going a little overboard were taking its tole. He grimaced, anticipating the moment that he had his strength back, so he could fight again. In the mean time, Toukai took off and engaged the Vasto Lord. He watched in awe as the two of them fought, he had never seen Toukai's bankai before, and was very impressed. The power just seeping out of it was enourmous. Even more, he was awed at the Vasto Lord. Even in this state, he was able to wipe the floor with Toukai. This was bad and he knew it. He knew the only one that could face this person now, was him. This hollow was definitely to much for any normal shinigami. No one was experienced with dealing with this kind of hollow. However, the only reason that he stood even a little better of a chance was because he was part hollow. THAT was the only reason he even stood a chance.

He was still out of breath when the hollow spoke, calling the captains pathetic and everything. Even still when the enourmous Cero was fired at him. Dios squinted his eyes when it was shot at him, not even attempting to move. 'Cmon Cmon Cmon!' he thought to himself, urging him to get his power back. At the very last second, the mask reappeared. "Alright!" He said, and held up his hand, the masks blue energy coming in front of him. The Cero was completely absorbed into the energy. Dios grinned as he looked up at the hollow. He looked completely surprised to see this, his eyes wide open in shock. "My turn!" Dios said, and suddenly appeared right behind the hollow. With the masks speed, what looked like a teleportation, didnt even use Shunpo, Dios's speed alone was just as fast as Shunpo now, maybe faster. He grabbed the unsuspecting hollow by the back, and shoved his other hand that was charged with the Cero into the back of his head. The Cero came out, completely blasting his head away.

That was that, in less then 5 seconds, it had all ended. Dios was EXTREMELY lucky this day. The ONLY reason he had done this, and come out victorious that easily, was because of the element of surprise, and his hollow mask. Without those two things, he would not have stood a chance. He had figured out the way the hollow worked from watching him fight Toukai. He was able to teleport by freezing all time around him, and then moving through it. He figured that the only way that he could his him, is if he grabbed him. There was a small area around the hollow where the time didnt freeze, but it was probably so close to him, like an outline of the body, that he had to grab onto him. The only reason he had succeeded in grabbing onto the hollow, was because he was surprised. The hollow was being vain, and thought that Dios was scum to be wiped away. He didnt expect him to be able to absorb his own Cero. Dios had acted so quick after doing this, the hollow didnt have time to overcome his surprise and teleport away before Dios grabbed on to him. He was indeed, a lucky man.

Dios took his mask off again, still feeling completely exhausted, and fell to the ground (as he had teleported behind the hollow, which was in the air) When he smacked down, and crawled up, he walked over to Toukai with a grin on his face. "Well, I did it" He chuckled lightly, completely exhausted. He collapsed on the ground next to him, still awake, just needing to lie down. He looked up at the clouds, and smiled. He had really done it, he couldnt believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:08 am

Aoiro stood up and walked over to Dios and Kihaku. "Congratz! You guys killed the Vasto Lorde!" Aoiro said with enthusiasm(sp?) as he stood over the 2 shinigami. Aoiro was almost out of reiatsu. Moving was difficult and using a kido was pretty much impossible. Aoiro plopped down next to the two and stared at the clouds drift by. After about half and hour the clouds began to darken and rain drops started to fall. The rain started to pick up and a few minutes later it was pouring. "Well I'm gonna head back to the Soul Society to get some of these wounds healed and even if more hollow came along I wouldnt be any help," Aoiro said with a weak smile. "And I also need some food, I'm starved," he said with a laugh. Aoiro stood up again and stumbled a few feet away. He opened the gate that would lead back to the Soul Society and was about to walk in when he noticed that Dios was laughing. "And if youn were wondering. No I have not had too much sake," Aoiro said as he glared at Dios. Aoiro walked into the gate and a few seconds later he found himself in the land of the dead, the Soul Society. After a few minutes of walking Aoiro ended up in the hopistal and he was in a bed. What a weird day Aoiro thought as he looked out the window. Not the weirdest but it was close he thought as he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:12 pm

as the storm of bones hit the Adjuchas Akki was fightin tearing it to shreds she could feel that a larger battle had just been won and she had missed it all, she was rather angry and disappointed at the same time, not only was she left behind she didnt get to join in the more important fight. The storm receded leaving nothing, the Adjuchas had been compleatly destroyed. Akki sighed and reseathed Zetsumei, her reitsu was low and she had a thumping headache the same always happened when she used her bankai and having zetsumei leeching her reitsu didnt help, she opened the Gate back to soul society where she could relax and have a moan at Aoiro for leaving her behind. She sighed again and stepped through, oh how she hated missing out on fun.
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down