Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Miniav12-1 Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Miniav12-1 Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Miniav12-1 Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Miniav12-1

Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done}

+2
Arthas
xXLightxDarkXx
6 posters

Go down

Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Empty Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done}

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Basic Information

Name: Dark Gin

Division: Tenth Division/Vizard

Seat: Vice Captain/Vizard Apprentice(Lieutenant)

Looks: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Night_color_by_heise With long dark brown hair flowing behind him, Dark stands pretty tall, his limbs quite skinny. And uh...well, the rest of his appearance is as shown above Razz

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 150

Personality If some were to label him, it would be cool and laid back. He tends to not worry about the things that must be worried for and always believes there's another approach than the ones proposed. Being very vast when it comes to thinking, he's, overall, a skilled fighter. He has the skills of a leader and is pretty strategic when it comes to battles, but being humble, he never speaks once of leading a group of people.

In fact, he doesn't speak much, for his past influenced his views on life as of the present time. After the incidents, he stayed a lone wolf and continued to isolate himself from others, rarely meeting friends. He doesn't allow for distractions to interfere with whatever he is doing and most of the time rudely dismisses whatever a stranger has said to him, showing a rather harsh side. Although he may seem cold when speaking to others, he has a good heart and does whatever is right, even if it seems too uncaring.

Keeping up a harsh and cold bulwark is quite the opposite when he's around his best friends, people who matter the most, and his family. Even though he cares not much for strangers, he still swears to protect those that are weak and need help.

When he's in a bind, his reaction to the situation could be said as "unreal". Being overly calm and collective is the reason, as well as chuckling when he knows he's done for and being sarcastic. This just goes to show that he really "rolls with the punches", even though he's the one getting the punches.

Stats
Normal
Strength: 15

Speed: 35

Accuracy: 20

Stamina: 20

Shikai Boost
Strength: 15

Speed: 40

Mask Information

Name: Light

Manifestation: The total opposite when it comes to color if compared to Dark, but all in all, their appearance is alike. Light's hair would be a silver white, his eyes a dark red(pupil) and green(the whites) color. His body would be unimaginably pale while the lines tracing his limbs are bright blue. The lines that trace his limbs trace all the way back to his chest, swirling into a convoluted web like image.

Unique Ability: A separate bankai that consists of healing powers and a major increase in speed with a significant amount of strength. The healing ability is beyond that of any reishi's; if he had lost any limbs, a new one would grow, only it would be fully "hollow like" in appearance. When the mask is removed, a new limb is set and ready for use. Otherwise, it would speed up his healing process as to closing up huge wounds like gaps between shoulders in a matter of seconds as if he hadn't been struck.

The web like pattern on Light's chest is a seal; it holds another form of Dark's Zanpakutou. This form of Dark's Zanpakutou, however, is just a powerful yet weak Bankai. The Bankai form is able to hold until the mask cracks; when the mask cracks, Dark's actual Zanpakutou will crack and crumble into a pile of rubble. It would take five extra posts for Dark to regain his Zanpakutou, yet he wouldn't be able to release it to Shikai for the next ten posts. The reason for this is because when the Hollow pulls the Bankai out from its chest when Dark activates his Bankai with the mask out, about half of Dark's reiatsu is concentrated into the blade, making it when the mask reaches its limit, the sword shatters from the sudden loss of energy.

2nd Bankai's Appearance:: Yea...just click here
The sword is pure white with a blue line running down the middle of the blade.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Hollow_mask_by_grinn
(Found on Google Very Happy)

Duration:
Usage time: 10 posts
Recharge time: 10 posts

Hollow's Benefits(Increase in stats):
Unreleased Zanpakutou
Strength: 20

Speed: 45

Shikai Release
Strength: 20

Speed: 55

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Tamatenshi(Angel Spirit)

Zanpakuto Looks: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Musashi_phoenix_bamboo_katana_540

Zanpakuto Description: It increases Dark's reiatsu, allowing him to get the sharper edge in the midst of battle when needed; speed and strength also apply.

Released Zanpakuto Description: A large increase in reiatsu is noted as well as speed and strength. Also, Dark's body would be shining brightly, making the opponent's vision blurred, giving Dark the edge when he uses Shunpou(the bright light will confuse the opponent, their eyes seeing Dark in multiple directions; he doesn't always have to use Shunpou to confuse the opponent). Of course, if he was going to engulf the area in a blindly flash of light, an increase in his accuracy as to where to strike would increase.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Hikaru, Tamatenshi!(Shine, Angel Spirit!)

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Equip_tidus
The middle sword will be how Dark's Zanpakutou looks like, but it'll be as big as Dark, height wise. The red part of the blade is obviously black.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} 47957-bigthumbnail

Zanpakuto Realm: A clear field of grass, freshly cut, its color oddly blue. The skies filled with clouds, yet the colors that seep through them are green. When it rains, the big fat drops of tears from the clouds are ironically embers of fire. A single tree will be stationed in the center of the field, ridiculous in size. The trunk of the tree is leaf green while the leaves are a healthy dirt brown, dark and oak. To sum it up, his inner world is all topsy turvey, right side up and up side down.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: A large increase in speed is granted as well as strength. Dark's appearance will change to my AVI, as his normal uniform is the Shinigami robe.

Bankai Looks: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Fantasy.Sword.Mikoto.Minagi.Japanese.Anime.Sword
The sword will be six feet long, four inches thick(width of blade), two inches thin(sharp to dull side)

Bankai Boost
Strength: 25

Speed: 40

Kido Information

Name: Instant Indulgence

Type: Bakudo

Number: 38

Element: N/A

Incantation: Hear the soothing call, feel the soothing touch and fall within it

Description: The opponent will be trapped inside an illusion that comprises of revisiting past pleasant memories once the chant is completed, the area covering itself in fog. The opponent will become lost in their memories(it doesn't necessarily have to be a memory, just a simple desire is enough) but physically, they're paralyzed, vulnerable to all attacks. This lasts for two posts.

Name: Resilient Orb

Type: Bakudou/Hadou

Number: 49

Element: N/A

Incantation: Repel those that interfere with a constant force!

Description: The user merely needs to chant the incantation to activate an invisible barrier. The barrier has two characteristics that makes it unique: it has the ability to paralyze the opponent and pin them down to the ground if the barrier intentionally hit the opponent or explode if an opponent intentionally attacked the user, the barrier reacting to protect the wielder. This barrier lasts for five posts.
{I might add more Kido}

History and RP sample{WiP}

History:

Human Arc:

I was always burdened with the task of commanding people to do this or that and leading large groups of people I had no intention of getting close with. It was always related with work, going on strikes because we didn't get enough in our paychecks and one time, we even got worked up over some small incident that related to this woman who had her doughnut taken away by the boss because she was two minutes early on her break. I didn't know why but they decided that a fifteen year old teenager is able to lead them, and I did. I despised it, but I did. Never had I ever felt so lifeless when giving a motivational speech on how the boss should keep his hands off of a woman's doughnuts(not to make it sound wrong or anything, but they all cheered as soon as I yelled that...).

Yea, got a job at fifteen at a company named Toyota; I suppose they build cars. I don't pay attention to stuff like that, considering that I always go to places alone and never really talk to anyone.

And that all changed when my mom died...because of some huge monster. I saw it...the huge claws...the terrible scream that no one else heard but me.

(Your characters past, describe your life as a shinigami, how you became a vizard, what your life was like as an outcast, and returning to soul society again if your character is not a rouge)

RP Sample:

There are five hollows. Each of them pretty large for any normal ones. I guess I could gouge the eyes out of the one to the left of me and shove them in the hole of the one to the right of me. But, I used up quite the amount of reiatsu a while ago. I could use my mask...but I won't. Not on these lowly pieces of whatever. They show up as soon as I finished sparring Koujetsu. But hey, I haven't even released my Zanpakutou yet, and I might soon, but now, I'll see what I can do. Well...screw this...I'm done playing around. Time to assess the situation and act accordingly. I gave a low chuckle and the three hollows in front of me yelled back in anger. The one in the middle lunged towards me while the other two simply flanked him, maybe thinking of striking me at the sides.

Hollow one: hmmm...pretty ugly. He's got some huge horns for his black mask and quite the furry muscular arms that could easily crush me. Downside to this ugly and furry beast: he was extremely slow. There's that easily seen open spot in any slow fighter: everywhere you can strike. He was the one that if the faster one catches me, he's the executor. From the victim I just saw eaten, he tears them to five pieces, getting the huge piece for himself. The others got their share of the deal and the one who held back the most got the head. There's no way I'm letting myself get caught by this brainless brute. He was the one who insists on lunging towards me, hoping to pin me down, the middle idiot.

Hollow two: well, not the improvement I would've noticed, but he wasn't half bad in that the colors of his mask were pretty swirly; a hint of pink as it became concentrated into a more bloody red, curving into the middle of the mask. The two other colors bordering this center thick red was green and orange; yea, quite the reason why I said half bad: he could have picked better colors for his mask. But who am I kidding, we don't have the liberty of choosing the color of our masks. Anyway, this little guy was the littlest of these mindless hungry giants, and he was the fast one. I was still debating over whether I should kill him first or the fat brute. I'm leaning towards the little guy who towered over me at about ten feet. He was to the right of hollow number one.

Hollow three: you guessed it, he's the one to the left of hollow one. This guy was rather slim, the tallest out of the hollows. He stood about seventeen feet high, his mask about three feet long vertically and two feet wide. It was plain white, boring and shiny; though the teeth are hideously HUGE! To compare, my Zanpakutou, unreleased, would be like a toothpick between his two buck teeth. Well, other than being the tallest, he was also the most nondescript thing you would ever seen from any hollow; all in all, he doesn't deserve to be living. Actually, none of these creatures should be allowed to live like this so it's not like I'm going to hand out mercy to them or anything. Anyway, I'd kill him last, because the next two are pretty pathetic in skills.

Hollow four: although he looks freakin' awesome, he's gotta go. This thirteen foot nothing stood to my left, the one who'd have his eyes gouged out soon enough. As his image came closer while I used shunpo and gave his chest a good uppercut, I could see his chest had little diamond like shards of....crystal. As soon as his body began to shimmer, the two halves slowly disappearing, the twinkling dust particles started shining brightly, growing with size, and quickly too. Using shunpo again, I watched as they exploded, knocking the other four away. Hollow one and two fell backwards, backs planted to the ground. Hollow three was somehow under hollow five who cried out the loudest.

Hollow five: well, this little bastard got up as soon as he was shot down by his comrade's exploding minerals. The next easiest one to kill, although the claws implanted on this thing are pretty sharp. As I flew forward, I gave my Zanpakutou a good downward swing, but he wasn't as dull as he looked; stopping my katana with his right arm, he swung at my chest with his left. Using my speed, I was able to dodge the worst of that swing; unfortunately, my Shinigami cloak had holes that stretched about three feet now near my chest. Just the tips did this. The other hollows were slow at getting up, but they were up now. I took this as a chance to take out hollow number five.

Using shunpo, I caught the blue and green masked bearer off guard. Thrusting the sealed Tenraikon towards hollow number five's chest, it hissed in protest, resulting in my leap into the air to stop my legs from getting shredded. I didn't need to see the whole process of him disappearing because as soon as I turned my head, if my sweaty hands didn't swing to block the incoming horns, I would've been impaled right there, in midair. With a deafening kachiiing! sound, I used shunpo again, landing behind hollow one and slashing at his legs before somersaulting into the air and finishing him off with Tenraikon through his skull. "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" it cried out.

"Damn straight..." I breathed before facing the last two hollows, hollow number two and three. This was swell; I had already planned to kill three last, so two was up. The he-she-it-thing charged at me and suddenly disappeared. Concentrating, I could feel his sudden reappearance to my left flank. His reiatsu smelled like spoiled eggs with a hint of bloody chicken, pork, and beef, all mangled up into one giant pile of...hollow. I shivered before doing a one-eighty, sword following around from my right, cutting him straight in half from its waist. And the satisfying last cry of despair filled the heavy air as I landed onto the soft grass, breathing deep breathes.

Hollow three was ready and pounced at me, crying out "Let me eat you Shinigami!!" Hmmm...not what I planned today. I simply stood my ground, holding out my katana in front of me, a slow smirk spreading across my face. I was hoping to have a little fun with this one, but it couldn't be helped. I couldn't see anything the next second as it leaned over me, my sword cutting into its stomach. I could feel the ends of his teeth on my neck as he tried to chomp down into it. Chuckling, I closed my eyes and felt as the teeth disintegrated with the rest of its body, my tired body standing there, victorious. Frankly, against hollows to be specific, I hadn't felt so thrilled in a long time. I guess hollows are slowly progressing in strength, but as long as I had my Zanpakutou and mask, no lowly hollow is a match for me.

Last edited by xXLightxDarkXx on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am; edited 24 times in total
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Empty Re: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done}

Post by Arthas Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 am

As a 3rd seat vaizard, no bankai.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done} Empty Re: Dark Gin(Vizard) WiP{Basics are done}

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 am

Fixing
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 am

Stole my picture xD
Lark
Lark

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 am

o you know arthas, you could just have had him put it in red >.<
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm

I stole nuttin'! I found this on Google and used it before I even met you, so Razz xD
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 pm

I dont think were allowing anymore SS vaizards... only rogues.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

hes been a vaizard for a while. He just hasnt been able to make a profile as of late. This was back when Sou and Aoi joined.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Approved.

This will stay here until your history is done. If it is not updated regularly, the app will be unapproved until finished
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:21 pm

hmm didnt i see that same picture before...could of sworn ive seen it on someone named light or something..he was trying to get his mask...
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 pm

LARK WAS HIS NAME THEY HAVE THE SAME PIX..thought u should know....
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 pm

lol long man
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Rank bumped to VC and Grey has been transferred to fifth squad which only has a captain >.>

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Actually, one other thing, can you tone down your shikai a bit please? gaining 20 stats is a bit much for just releasing.... Bankai is fine, but that shikai gives you as much stats as a mask.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Thats because he stat bonus for the shikai you read IS his mask stats
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Shikai Boost

After Shikai Releases (mask)

Strength: 30

Speed: 50

It looks to me like it is seperate from his mask, since if he uses it with mask, its a 40 point stat gain.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:57 pm

It says right above that

HOLLOW BENEFITS (INCREASE IN STATS)
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Yes, im aware of that. ANY hollow mask provides an increase in stats. HOWEVER, the number of stats received is not 40. Furthermore, his shikai alone, with no mask, provides him 20 stats, which is the equivalent of most peoples masks.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 pm

dude he only recieves the boost for the shikai the mask is included in that so all in all it is 20

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Shikai Boost

After Shikai Releases (mask)

Strength: 30

Speed: 50

Reread the math, my friend. Fifty minus thirty-five equals fifteen. Twenty-five minus twenty is five. Add those two differences and you get twenty extra stat points for my mask benefits.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down