Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Captain's Training Miniav12-1 A Captain's Training Miniav12-1 A Captain's Training Miniav12-1 A Captain's Training Miniav12-1

A Captain's Training

Go down

A Captain's Training Empty A Captain's Training

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Raito looked up, it was morning. He was in the lucious training compound of the Third Division's Headquarters. After his humiliating defeat, Raito had decided he needed to improved. He started his basic stretches and set his two zanpakuto aside. Sorry guys, he told his two spirits. One hundred laps around the training ground! This was no small task, as the area of the training grounds had an area of 10,000 square feet and a perimeter of 400 square feet. His previous record was an hour, using Shunpo for some of the time. I want to get, at least, an hour and a half.

The first ten laps went fine, as Raito had started out in a job, warming his mucles up. Then he broke out into a run, not even getting tired. By lap 30, however, he was starting to breathe hard. He used Shunpo two times each lap during lap 40 through 50. He used his strength to speed through to lap 60. It had been 45 minutes since he started and blood was pumping through his body, his ears were pounding. He started to jog again and he started to gain control of his breathing him again. It took him another 40 minutes to complete his running. His time was 1 hour 25 minutes. Better than before, I should get some water.

He ventured into the kitchens of the Division Headquarters and got a jug of water. He greedily gulped some down and wiped his mouth. Rest for 5 minutes, then Shunpo suicides. He sighed and mentally prepared himself, as he hated suicides but they were a great work out. He got up and started to do them. He started from the end and went 25 ft, then back; then to 50 feet, and back; then finally 100 feet and back. He did this five times using Shunpo for each suicide.

Raito stopped, tired. He chugged down some more water. He laid back down and looked upat the sky. He was only doing the beginning of histraining. He still had more to come. I can check speed training off my list for today.

Back to top Go down

A Captain's Training Empty Re: A Captain's Training

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Now, I should work on my Hakuda (note: Hakuda is hand to hand combat).
Raito thought about his training regime. I got it, 100 sit ups, 150 push ups, 300 punches and kicks on the trees, and 100 vertical push ups. The sit ups weren't a problem and neither were the push ups. Raito decided to do the vertical push ups, and that was where he had trouble. He struggled against the force of gravity pulling him to the ground. Sweat dribbled down his head, stinging his eyes. This is evil. He got to 10 before he fell on his face. Ok, just keep at it. This can't be so hard.

He did 15 more before falling. This is getting harder and harder. He swallowed his doubts and did it again. He slowly did 20 more before losing his strength and falling again. Crap! Ill just get some water and try again in a minute. He swallowed a bit more of water and wiped the sweat from his brow. He resumed his training. He continued to fall, but a half hour later, he was done and breathing hard. Okay, that was the worst training excersize I have ever done.

He proceeded to the training dummys, made of hard wood. This is what I love about empty training areas. No wait. Three hundred kicks now! It wasn't until about 200, where he did 100 with each leg, that his shin started to hurt. He grit his teeth to stop focusing on the pain. Otherwise, kicking went without a hitch. Punching went a little less the same. His knuckles started to bleed halfway through, so he wrapped his hands in bandages. By the time he was done, it was about noon. I guess I'm done with hand to hand combat for today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Raito sighed. Kido's next... Hey what's that? A butterfly just came into the training grounds. An assignment? The butterfly landed on his outstrached hand. His eyes widened, A Vastolorde! In Karakura? He used his Shunpo to go to his room and get one of his special energy replenish pills. He used his Shunpo to return and he hastily swallowed the pill. He felt his energy being replenished. The hell butterfly opened the Senkai Gate and led him through, he mentally prepared himself.

Topic Closed for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down