Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat]

2 posters

Go down

Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat] Empty Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Zaine Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Basic Information

Name:Zaine Nagasaki (your characters name)

Division:10 (Pick one of the 13 divisions, or rouge shinigami)

Seat: 3 (Which seat you are in your division, there are a total of 12 a lieutenant and captain, does not apply to rouge shinigami)

Looks: Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat] Samuraidude(Give a detailed description and picture of your character)

Personality: My character is silent not very talkative and questions alot of things.(How your character acts)

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:15

Speed:25

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name:Kageraikiri (The name of your Zanpakuto)

Zanpakuto Looks: Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat] Koblade1(What your Zanpakuto normally looks like)

Zanpakuto Description: Its a regular katana and my attacks emphasize on speed(A basic description of your Zanpakuto's abilities)

Released Zanpakuto Description:My zanpak-tou when released utilizes lightning tecniques as in it can release reiatsu in the form of lightning from the tip of my blade,the releasing of my blade also results in a speed increase(no not like ichigo banka flash stepping every 2 seconds but my speed does increase) (A description of your Zanpakuto's abilities are once its been released)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Strike down my enemy Kageraikiri" (what you say when you release your Zanpakuto)

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat] Lightning_Edge_by_AzashX (What your Zanpakuto looks like once released

Zanpakuto Spirit:My Zanpaktou spirit is a dragon spirit of lightning (what the spirit of your Zanpakuto looks like and what it does)

Zanpakuto Realm:In a thunder cloud. (the realm of your Zanpakuto)

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: (what happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

Alterations: (What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply)

Kido Information

Name: (The name of you Kido)

Type: (Bakudo-Binding Hadou-Destruction)

Number: (The number of your Kido. 1-100. 100 being extremely powerfull)

Element: (The element of your Kido, Ice, Fire, Light etc.)

Incantation: (The incantation you speak to activate the Kido)

Description: (Describe what your Kido does, who it effects and how it works.)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (The name of you Kido)

[b]Type:[/b] (Bakudo-[i]Binding[/i]  Hadou-[i]Destruction[/i])

[b]Number:[/b] (The number of your Kido. 1-100. 100 being extremely powerfull)

[b]Element:[/b] (The element of your Kido, Ice, Fire, Light etc.)

[b]Incantation:[/b] (The incantation you speak to activate the Kido)

[b]Description:[/b] (Describe what your Kido does, who it effects and how it works.)
History and RP Sample

History: We lived in the human realm, me, my brother, and my mother. Our father left, for a reason I cannot remember. We weren't a wealthy family, but we weren't poor. We had an two-story house in a pretty good neighborhood. My brother was my only friend, and he was the only one who understood me. We both could see these spirits, people who were dead. But they were there, as clear as day. Chained for some reason, we never could find out. Everyday we'd see this man, a nice man, but was chained to a dirt road. One day we asked him "sir why are you chained up?" he answered, in a very kind tone"Im waiting for someone children, I know she's coming"
"Who sir?" But then he grew silent, and didn't speak to us after that. We both grew up, I was 21, my brother 20. Still the man was chained to the road, still waiting for someone.
And then, we came up with the idea. It had an innocent purpose, but a dark conclusion. We decided to free the man, the man who was chained to the dirt road. We got a huge wooden branch, and tried to pry the chain loose.
"No, No don't do that!?" The old man screamed, but I told him "Were setting you free!" And, as soon as the chain came off the man yelled, his yell turn into a roar. We saw him transform, his body changing, a hollow hole where the chain was, and a white mask. The beast charged at us, and we ran. We ran for our lives, we ran to the only safe place we knew;Home. But the beast, it jumped over us. It went to our house, and devoured our mother. Then, these other spirits with black robes came, and slayed the beast. My brother and I asked them"what..what of our mother.." One answered "she is gone my boy.."
Tears broke through me and my brother's eyes, and we cried. But the same warrior in black robes said they could help us, and touched our foreheads with the ends of their handals. We foudn ourselves in what we now know is the Rukon District.
I now know what that was, a hollow. I now know what I must do. Every hollow shall be slain before my blade,Then when i finaly became a shinigami i joined the 10th division with my brother in the 13 court guard squads,then one day i was out on a patrol mission with my brother and a captain the captain sent my brother and i off to another section and the captain fought off hollows in that current section, my brother and were ambushed by many hollows and we were to weak to handle them all so then when we were staring death in the face my Zanpak-tou spirit came before me and said to me "it is time" i replied"what are you talking about time for what? am i dead?" my Zan replied"Let go of fear and doubt....concentrate on one thing only...living to fight another day" I replied "i understand..." My Zan then said"Now what is my name!?"My body started to glow wiith yellow riatsu and then i yelled"Strike down my enemy Kageraikiri!"I finaly released my zanpaktou and when i looked at my brother he had released his also we then extinguished the hollows, when we returned to the seretei we informed the captain of everything and we were moved to seats 3 and 4 of squad 10.(Your characters past, describe your life before becoming a shinigami, how you became one, and a little about your life as one)

RP Sample:I am walking through a forest with my Zan on my back, i jump into a tree to rest for a bit I see three birds fly by as i slowly drift off to sleep and then suddenly i here footsteps i turn my view towards the direction in which its coming from i see two hollows "looks like my nap just got cut short..."i jump out of the tree and quickly draw my sealed Zan "arent hollows smart enough to know not to run by a shinigami?"I dash at the first hollow and i leap into the air, i then stab thorough the hollows mask and it dissapates, i then shoot the other hollow a quick look and i instantly dash at that one, i slash off its arm and then i stab it in its mask just like the first, then i sheeth my Zan."well that was fun..."i jump back into the tree and drift off to sleep.(Give an example of how you RP)

Last edited by Techi on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I lengthened the History, and updated my shikai)
Zaine
Zaine

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat] Empty Re: Zaine Nagasaki [10th Division 3rd Seat]

Post by DewBunny Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:21 pm

approved

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down