Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sousuke Unagai [10th Division Captain]

Go down

Sousuke Unagai [10th Division Captain] Empty Sousuke Unagai [10th Division Captain]

Post by DewBunny Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Basic Information

Name: Unagai, Sousuke

Division: 10th

Seat: 1st/Captain

Looks: Sousuke is a medium build male with sapphire eyes and silvery white hair. his shihakusho is missing sleeves and the lower half forms baggy pantlegs he has two scars across his face both coming from his mouth back. his arm is filled with smaller scars from where he cut himself. he added one cut for every person he killed. there are 287 on his arm currently

Personality: Sousuke is a lazy person until fighting breaks out. once or twice sparring partners of his went to the infirmary with cuts and broken bones when he had been using bokken. Sousuke's sadistic demeanor has served to strength and promote him through the eleventh division though he still holds remorse for killing rose.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:20

Accuracy:15

Stamina:20

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kikan Kiba ~ Mirrored Fang

Zanpakuto Looks: Sousuke Unagai [10th Division Captain] TS-TFS-ID_540

Zanpakuto Description: Kikan Kiba is a physical attack type zanpaktou with an icy touch (literally)

Released Zanpakuto Description: see notes and Picture

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Bite and rip, Kikan Kiba

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Sousuke Unagai [10th Division Captain] Chimera

Zanpakuto Spirit: Sousuke's Zanpaktou Spirit is a White wolf with piercing blue eyes

Zanpakuto Realm: a frozen forest

Notes: for the picture since i couldn't find a similar sword i had to draw it. Fig. 1 is my swords' released state both take on that look. Note A is the cutting edge of the sword it is the white shaded areas. Fig. 2 are the most common grips i will use Note B being the top of the blocks are where my fingers are Fig. 3 is my blades ability to join into one blade Note C is that the handles of both swords fuse at this point

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: Sousuke becomes clothed in a wolf fur with his face emerging from the mouth of the wolf. also a large blizzard starts up within a square mile with lice walls around it. Sousuke's Bankai is called Fangs of the Arctic Wolf

Bankai Looks:
Spoiler:
Sousuke receives two of these with Ice blades they take an ability from their cousin Hyourinmaru and freeze anything they touch for a prolonged time

Abilities: Sousuke gains two abilities the first of which is free manipulation of ice. this can take the form of wolves dragons etc as well was mirrors and replica's of himself.

Ability 2: Sousuke gains the ability to attack through mirrors of ice but must be connected to one mirror. the weakness is that if the original mirror is shattered he will be dragged through to the other mirror he was attacking through.

Ability 3: The Great Wolf. Sousuke can use his free ice manipulation to create a large wolf capable of taking as much damage as sousuke can without harming Sousuke.

Passive ability 2: Sousuke's bankai creates large mirrors around the edge of the square mile he uses his bankai in. these mirrors keep the cold in while the blizzard over head rages lowering temperature to extreme cold.

Ability 4: Great Arctic Hunter ~ this is the final form of Sousuke's bankai, in it's imperfect for this makes a giant wolf of ice but with this technique it takes the form of an actual Giant wolf (fur guts and everything xD)

Passive ability 3: In the snows of his bankai Sousuke can cause his reiatsu to appear all over the bankai area rendering that form of tracking obselete

History and RP Sample

History: Sousuke was an average person in his real life until he hit age 13. he became a murderer using whatever blunt object was near him and was eventually caught and put to death. his death was so violent due to the methods available at the time that his spirit wandered almost endlessly until he was brought to the soul society.

Sousuke lived normally in the rukongai district until he gained his zanpaktou. after finally gaining a weapon he terrorized those around him fighting with other shinigami whenever he could. eventually he was brought to the academy where he learned to control his zanpaktou. eventually he became a seated officer in the 11th division and slowly rose through the ranks to be a third seat.

When he was stationed in the world of the living he encountered a substitute shinigami by the name of rose. Sousuke and Rose became the closest friends until on day when he received orders to kill her. when he questioned the orders they told him she was a vaizard. when he refused to carry out his orders he was threatened with imprisonment. he grudgingly carried out his orders but held a deep hatred for soul society afterwards.

Later when he researched the word Vaizard he discovered why the soul society wanted her dead but still hated them for forcing him to kill her. every year on the day his mission was assigned he returns to the world of the living and pays his respects to his fallen friend. Recently he has been training to achieve bankai with little progress past manifestation.

He trains every day in the gardens near squad eleven barracks with his Zanpaktou spirit whom he has named Kaze. he hopes one day to leave soul society and join the vaizard to atone for his killing of one. to this day he continues to see her smile every time he closes his eyes.

After achieving Bankai through years of training Sousuke was advanced to Captain of squad ten when the position was opened. he proceeded to perfect his bankai in preparation for his leaving. Sousuke hangs a picture in his room that he painted of rose to remember why he will leave soul society.

having finally achieved a bankai and a captain's strength he began preparing for his departure from soul society and it's absurd laws and customs. he had seen a squad member killed for owning the same Zanpaktou as another and was ordered to kill a vaizard who had no idea what she was much less the ability to control it.

RP Sample: Shadow looked up at dark with a less than enthusiastic face plastered across his visage. "Are you real?" he asked not caring for the response. He had hallucinations before why should this one be any difference. "If you are real you will forgive me for not believing you. The last real person I saw was a miserable excuse for a man and I suspect in such a place you would be no different." Shadow said beginning to break out in a cold sweat.

With his eyes beginning to roll back into his head his life began flashing before his eyes. "I think if you will indulge me, I will tell you of my life." he said closing his eyes and activating his Mangekyou Sharingan. "Tsukyomi." he muttered catching dark's gaze and initiating the genjutsu. "My tale begins as a child." he said trailing off as the scenery flashed.

A scene flashed in front of them to a building with two children sitting on the floor playing. A women walked in and grabbed them by their arms and pulled them away saying "You cannot be here right now." As the scene flashed it revealed Shadow on his own witnessing his uncle stab his father through the back with his sword. "My father . . . was murdered by his brother in the Uchiha tradition . . ." Shadow's ethereal voice drifted in pre-echoing itself as the scenery flickered again.

The scenery shifted leaving Dark in Konoha with Zetsumei in a room underground. Zetsumei turned to two young men each with their own Mangekyou Sharingan gleaming in their eyes. As he explained everything to the young men Shadow himself looked over and caught Dark's sight and stood up leaving a mirage of himself behind his stead. Walking over to Dark he looked him deeply in the eyes noticing something. "Rin`negan user . . . " he muttered as the scenery shifted once more.

This time the scene was outside and two men deeply engaged in combat with each other. Shadow and his brother were going at it ferociously. "You know nothing of my pain do you? You who were born with the power of a god and stand alone. The Almighty Pein." he continued sounding incredulous and frustrated. As he chastised Dark his battle continued to it's climax. Shadow had his brother pinned to the ground before pulling a jar out. "My pain," he said in a quiet voice clenching his fists so tightly his knuckles began to turn white "was killing my brother for power. Killing him for his eyes . . . then plucking them from his head with my bare hands." he explained his voice cracking as he spoke.

The scenery flipped again revealing an operating table. As the scene played out Shadow walked in and laid down on the table. Zetsumei walked in shortly thereafter with jar in hand. Setting it down he pulled a scalp out and murmured something indistinctly. He waited for Shadow to nod before he began cutting into the area around Shadow's very much awake face. Screaming in pain the procedure continued with Shadow standing next to Zetsumei and watching his every move. "The pain was outweighed by the promise of power but such is life." he said leaning over dark's shoulder.

The scenery faded to a few weeks later with Shadow still on that table with bandages over his eyes. Zetsumei walked in and removed the bandages and Shadow blinked painfully in the blinding light. His eyes seeming to glow blood red with both his and his brothers Mangekyou Sharingan patterns gleaming on their surface. A few weeks later in the vision Shadow was being chased from his village. With only the clothes he had on currently on his back and a small sack of food he stumbled away from the village.

"Now you know my story. Let us review you shall we." he said calmly as the scenery changed once more to reveal Konoha years ago. The village seemed peaceful from the ground level but from above it was plain to see it was in chaos. "Your doing, or should I say your predecessor's doing." he said pointing down at the village. as he spoke a single figure leapt up above the village ten feet in front of them. It was Pein's Deva path Yahiko. Yahiko strained for a few seconds before releasing an enormous amount of chakra. As it hit the village the ground bubbled away from Yahiko and it spread to within a hundred feet from the village's outer wall.

"Your only redeeming characteristic is that you house both good and evil within you. You who have the power to control, life and death, push and pull, you are the one deciding factor in the world." the scenery below flashed and a giant figure rose from the center of the village. Once it reached full height it's mouth opened releasing hundreds of souls back to their bodies. With his energy nearing its limit the scene flickered back to the present situation.

Releasing Dark from the technique he spoke once more, "You may do with me as you like. I can be a strong Ally or in your case a strong path." he said whole heartedly expecting to be put out of his misery. Glancing up he saw the malice building in Dark's eyes. Finally release would be given to his wretched existence, or so he thought.

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down