Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat]

2 posters

Go down

Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Empty Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat]

Post by Raleth Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Raleth Nagasaki

Division: 10

Seat: 4

Looks: Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Guys183

Personality: Raleth acts very lazy and loves to joke around. Is the more adventrous of the nagasaki brothers, and loves to mess around. Is a practical joker, and his younger brother, Zaine, always bails him out of trouble.
Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength: 25->35 In shikai

Speed: 10

Accuracy:10

Stamina: 15

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Kagekasai

Zanpaktou Looks: A Normal Katana

Zanpaktou Description: A normal katana, I base my attacks on power

Released Zanpaktou Description: The blade can emit fire riatsu from the the side, and the tip of it. The fire covers Raleth's arm, granting him higher strength.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase:Bring them to Hell!!Kagekasai!

Released Zanpaktou Looks: Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Pheonix_Blade--Upgradepng

Zanpaktou Spirit: Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Flamingwolf

Zanpaktou Realm: The depths of a volcano

History: We lived in the human realm, me, my brother, and my mother. Our father left, for a reason I cannot remember. We weren't a wealthy family, but we weren't poor. We had an two-story house in a pretty good neighborhood. My brother was my only friend, and he was the only one who understood me. We both could see these spirits, people who were dead. But they were there, as clear as day. Chained for some reason, we never could find out. Everyday we'd see this man, a nice man, but was chained to a dirt road. One day we asked him "sir why are you chained up?" he answered, in a very kind tone"Im waiting for someone children, I know she's coming"
"Who sir?" But then he grew silent, and didn't speak to us after that. We both grew up, I was 21, my brother 20. Still the man was chained to the road, still waiting for someone.
And then, we came up with the idea. It had an innocent purpose, but a dark conclusion. We decided to free the man, the man who was chained to the dirt road. We got a huge wooden branch, and tried to pry the chain loose.
"No, No don't do that!?" The old man screamed, but I told him "Were setting you free!" And, as soon as the chain came off the man yelled, his yell turn into a roar. We saw him transform, his body changing, a hollow hole where the chain was, and a white mask. The beast charged at us, and we ran. We ran for our lives, we ran to the only safe place we knew;Home. But the beast, it jumped over us. It went to our house, and devoured our mother. Then, these other spirits with black robes came, and slayed the beast. My brother and I asked them"what..what of our mother.." One answered "she is gone my boy.."
Tears broke through me and my brother's eyes, and we cried. But the same warrior in black robes said they could help us, and touched our foreheads with the ends of their handals. We foudn ourselves in what we now know is the Rukon District.
I now know what that was, a hollow. I now know what I must do. Every hollow shall be slain before my blade.

RP Sample:
Raleth walked along the dust road, thinking to himself. As the sun set, and night befell the sky, he looked up at the twinkling stars. He knew a great journey lay before him, and was ready for it."Lets do this"Raleth breaks off in a brisk run, the wind whipping at his hair and jacket. he lets out a loud howl and bandits surround him
"come get me!" Raleth runs and jumps, then drops kicks the nearest bandit. The bandit fallls a a few feet from raleth."show me what you got!"Raleth gets into a fighting pose. He lets loose a a straight punch, and it connects. The bandit falls on the floor. Raleth then sweep kicks and trips a few more. Raleth kicks one bandit in the throat, elbows another in the chest, and finshes with a headbut. The group of bandit are now on the floor, groaning in pain."Was that the best ya got?" Raleth chuckles to himself and continues walking.

Last edited by Raleth on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raleth
Raleth

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Empty Re: Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat]

Post by DewBunny Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Approved

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat] Empty Re: Raleth Nagasaki [10th Division 4th Seat]

Post by DewBunny Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Raleth you need a number for your shikai's strength increase

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Raleth Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm

okay done
Raleth
Raleth

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down