Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Information [Read] Miniav12-1 Information [Read] Miniav12-1 Information [Read] Miniav12-1 Information [Read] Miniav12-1

Information [Read]

3 posters

Go down

Information [Read] Empty Information [Read]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 am

This little section of the spam forum was created by a simple idea shared between me and a fellow admin. It started out with, "wouldnt it be awesome if all four of our characters had a 2 on 2 death match?" and then this was born. The purpose of this is to bring a Naruto character from another site, over here for a visit. With this, both of your characters can have the same topic with eachother, or one character of yours from this site can have a topic with the character of someone else's. Right now though, these only go as far as battles between the two characters. If you dont think this idea is completely ridiculous, then grab a friend with a naruto character from another site and have an interesting and epic inter-world battle!

Rules of this: Rules? Ha! There are no rules here, the topics posted here are moderated by the two people who decide to participate in it, so you come up with the rules. Just dont complain to us when something you dont like happens. If your enemy god-mods drastically, hey, go ahead and god-mod back just as badly.

Note: A special feature about this is that you are allowed to post here with your bleach character before it is completely approved. This benifits you and us admins and mods, because you get to test out your character in more than just an RP sample, and we get to look at how you use your character, and how your skills are used. If you want an admin or a mod to be looking at how well you would RP with this character and maybe allow you to slip by with a few OP stuff, dont god mod or anything.

Back to top Go down

Information [Read] Empty Re: Information [Read]

Post by Elroy Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:30 am

I see, but its not very active.
Elroy
Elroy

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by .Zane-kun Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Yes, but it will be soon enough. Happy
.Zane-kun
.Zane-kun

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-24

http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 am

When is this going to happen? i thinks its a good idea. and i was wondering if my senju character would do against my fire type shinigami lol
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down