Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Miniav12-1 Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Miniav12-1 Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Miniav12-1 Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Miniav12-1

Natsu Dragneel(Finished)

3 posters

Go down

Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Empty Natsu Dragneel(Finished)

Post by Natsu Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Basic Information

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Division: 5th

Seat: lieutenant

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Natsu has a carefree and reckless nature and, despite his constant brawls with the other members of the guild, is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. He seems to like to rival certain people in his village, who hold strength. He feels that the will produce a good fight. He also befriends rather quickly too. As a simple-minded person, he thinks things through in a straightforward manner that can get to the crux of the problem fairly efficiently and can aid him, usually accidentally. Even when faced with obvious or previous hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy - usually seeing the good in them.

He suffers from motion sickness from all modes of transportation, including trains, boats, and carriages. It is to the degree that he can get sick from even looking at a mode of transport or thinking about it. Natsu's motion sickness even goes as far as him getting sick from anyone carrying him causing many people to wonder if he considers them vehicles. The only time he does not feel this sickness, if he is flying. He also tries to constantly prove his strength to others. If he is beaten he will think of nothing, than to beat the person. He thinks of this as getting revenge. Drac also seems to be very stubborn, never admitting defeat.

Stats
Code:
[b]Strength:[/b]40
[i]Shikai[/i]40
[i]Bankai[/i]45

[b]Speed:[/b]35
[i]Shikai[/i]35
[i]Bankai[/i]40

[b]Dexterity:[/b]25
[i]Shikai[/i]30
[i]Bankai[/i]30

[b]Stamina[/b]50
[i]Shikai[/i]55
[i]Bankai[/i]60

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Drac

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description: Natsu's Zanpakuto's abilities revolve around the usage of fire that can spout from any part of his body, and gives him immunity to any type of flame and allows him to spew fire from his lungs. This fire is exceptionally strong. It is able to even burn through metal(That does not have spiritual pressure). The type of fire can be changed, for example, it can be solidified to cling to surfaces. It also appears to give him immunity to cold temperature. He can consume his respective element with the exception of that he is created (he can't eat his own fire) and he is endowed with a much more powerful sense of smell than that of a normal Shinigami. The strength and heat of his fire can increase in temperature relative to Natsu's emotional state. Each time fire is used, it Takes 2 stamina

Released Zanpakuto Description:
Dragon Force: A stupendously powerful state of Natsu's Zanpakuto, where his strength and speed increase a tenfold and dragon scales form on his face. Fire produces over the entire body. The user ignites his entire body on fire to charge at his opponent to launch them high into the air. The user can also use the fire to shoot out at opponents. Some Elemental attacks will not affect the user while in this state. This does not harm the user. A Dragon like aura will form around the user. The dragon will be made of the main element the user, uses. Takes 8 stamina

Fire Dragon's Roar (Karyū no Hōkō): Natsu breathes fire at his opponents which transforms in a large fireball. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 50
Fire Dragon's Claw (Karyuu no Kakitsume): Natsu ignites his feet on fire to increase the power of his kicks. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 45
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fist in flames to strike his opponent, causing increased damage. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 50
Fire Dragon's Wing Attack (Karyū no Yokugeki): Natsu takes hold of his opponent and ignites his hands on fire as support to throw them. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 50
Fire Dragon's Gleaming Flame (Karyū no Kōen): Igniting both of his hands on fire, Natsu simultaneously strikes his opponent. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 50
Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow (Karyū no Enchū): Lighting the tip of his elbow on fire, Natsu can boost the speed of his punch tremendously. Takes 3 stamina Kido level 55
Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang (Karyū no Saiga): With his hand ignited he gouges his hand into his enemy and quickly swipes away. Takes 4 stamina Kido level 60
Flame Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist (Guren:Karyuu no Ken): Lighting his hands on fire, Natsu will rapidly punch his opponent with his fists. Each punch causes a fiery explosion. Takes 5 stamina Kido level 70

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Nakama"

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: Desert

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: Natsu's Bankai gives him the scales of a dragon, this meaning he has a very high defense while using his bankai. is entire body looks like that of a dragon, but he remains somewhat of a human form. He grows many things, that give him the upper hand in battle. He can use his wings to make him faster, and his attacks stronger. He can also flap them fast enough to weaken attacks that come at him, and others around him. Most attacks, lover than 75 kido level, are weakened by half while in this state. Anything higher than that, is only weakened slightly. Also while in this state, his fire attacks are much stronger, but each attack cost two extra stamina points to use.

Bankai Looks:
Spoiler:

Alterations:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History:
Human Arc:
Spoiler:

Ghost Arc:
Spoiler:

Shinigami Academy Arc:
Spoiler:

Shinigami Arc
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 11 times in total
Natsu
Natsu

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Natsu Dragneel(Finished) Empty Re: Natsu Dragneel(Finished)

Post by DewBunny Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 am

this is in the wrong place baka

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Finished
Natsu
Natsu

Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

I wish I could say that I found something wrong with this, but I haven't. :p

Approved unless said otherwise.
Lee
Lee

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down