Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asuka Nushi(Finished) Miniav12-1 Asuka Nushi(Finished) Miniav12-1 Asuka Nushi(Finished) Miniav12-1 Asuka Nushi(Finished) Miniav12-1

Asuka Nushi(Finished)

4 posters

Go down

Asuka Nushi(Finished) Empty Asuka Nushi(Finished)

Post by Asuka_Nushi Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Basic Information

Name: Asuka Nushi

Division: 3

Seat: Captain

Looks:
Spoiler:
Her appearance is exactly as it shows in the picture,except she'll wear her hair down sometimes,and she wears the Shinigami uniform with her captain's jacket.

Personality: Asuka is a very fun girl,she likes to have fun and is always upbeat. She may seem kinda childish,but she demands the utmost respect as a captain,and can be extremely serious if need be.

She can be very strict sometimes,mainly when someone disrespects her. She can also be very emotionally deep. She doesn't think of underlings as just underlings,although she does demand a high respect of them,she tries to be very friendly with them. Her overall cheerful attitude changes in battle,in battle she is intense and fierce,and always tries to protect others when they need it,but also understands that sometimes you shouldn't interfere in a fight. She always teaches her underlings to put others above themselves,and to protect what they care about at the cost of their own lives.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)
Strength: 20

Speed: 25

Accuracy: 25

Stamina:20

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Aijin Kijutsu (Mistress Magic)

Zanpakuto Looks:
When unreleased it looks like an average katana with a black wrapping around the handle.

Zanpakuto Description: In it's unreleased form it has no special abilities.

Released Zanpakuto Description: It has the ability to fire shards of spirit energy at the opponent. The shards are small,and dark purple,they are extremely sharp and fast.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Mistress,guide my spell!!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: It looks like a large ancient library.

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Abilities: It retains it's abilities from the shikai,but gains the ability to fire large spirit spike from the ground. It also gives Asuka the ability to preform any kido from numbers 1-60 without an incantation at max power.

Bankai Looks:
Spoiler:

Alterations: Asuka's clothes don't change much,but they become tighter around her body,and her captain's jacket is replaced with a similar looking cape that's dark purple.

Kido Information

Name: Pa-puru Supa-ku(Purple Spark)

Type: Hadou

Number: 36

Element: Light

Incantation: Mistress of spells and the ancients text,guiding your destiny with your almighty power,rend the flesh of all foes!!

Description: It fires a large purple jet of electricity at the target. As it moves it grows large,at a max size of fifteen feet wide. When it hits the target it erupts into a large area of purple lightning.

Name: Shakkaho(Shot of Red Fire)

Number: 31

Element: Fire

Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!

Description: Fires a ball of red energy at the target.

Name: Sokatsui(Blue Fire,Crash Down)

Number: 33

Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws

Description: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to Shakkaho, but over a wider area and with more power.

Name:Soren Sokatsui

Number: 73

Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens

Description: Essentially a doubled version of Sokatsui,this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Name: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho(Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)

Number: 88

Element: Lightning

Incantation: Thunderous skies roaring with power,and flashing with strength. Truly a form of greatness,oh Susanoo,flashing across the skies and gathering ever potent strength,divinity smile on me!

Description: Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion.

Name: Rikujokoro(Six Rods Prison of Light)

Type: Bakudo

Number: 61

Incantation: Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six

Description: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams

History and RP Sample

History:
~Shinigami Academy Arc~
When Asuka entered the Shinigami academy,she immediately began to excel. She was extremely good at performing kido,and also a swift fighter. She was in the advance class,and graduated with high marks.

~Shinigami Arc~
She was originally the tenth seat of the 3rd Division. Many of the others hit on her,a lot,she always turned them down however,saying she didn't want a personal relationship. After a while,some were irritated that she'd never date anyone,and finally gave up. By the time they gave up she was made fifth seat,after showing excellent skill in battle beating the former fifth seat.

About three years later she was fourth seat of her division,she was constantly challenging people to show her skills,and when someone doubted that she deserved fourth seat(and implied she did "certain things" with the captain to get her seat) she'd beat them until they were hospitalized,until everyone finally respected her...or feared her. She became third seat another year later,after the former third seat died in combat. She was always training hard,and finally decided to go out with another shinigami after he asked her out. (It was a new guy,as every other dude expected a no) The day after their date she heard commotion,and found every man who had asked her out beating up her current boyfriend,she jumped in and beat them all using her trained kido and swordsmanship. Oh yeah,and her relationship with that random guy ended like three days later.

When the former captain left to become a vaizard,she was selected to take his place.

RP Sample:
Asuka awoke on an early morning. She dressed,and walked out into where the other members of the division slept. When she passed each bed,she pounded loudly on them to wake everyone up. She turned to her sleepy underlings and said,"NO MORE RELAXING!! It's time for training,one of you has to be able to replace me should something happen!! Now,get to work One-hundred push-ups now!! If you aren't done in two minutes,you will be severely punished!!" One of them said,"But...ma'am...this is pretty intense,considering we just woke up..." Asuka's face was not happy,she shouted as loud as possible,"
YOU JUST EARNED EVERYONE,400-HUNDRED PUSH-UPS IN THREE MINUTES!!!" She crossed her arms as they all began their push-ups and thought,I love being in charge...maybe when their done I'll tell them I was kidding about the punishment,heh heh.

Laughing loudly as they all finished up a minute late,with worried looks on their faces,she said,"I lied about the punishment anyway. Now,let's all have fun shall we? Don't hate me for that,I just want you all to become as strong as possible. Now,let's all get some breakfast shall we? You two!",she pointed to the two who finished fastest. "You guys can sit by me.",she said winking.
Asuka_Nushi
Asuka_Nushi

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-21

http://narutosavior.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Asuka Nushi(Finished) Empty Re: Asuka Nushi(Finished)

Post by Mizaki Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm

I think it's good, but I think 3rd Division Captain seat is taken
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka_Nushi Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm

No it's not,third division captain became Vaizard and left Soul Society,ask Ace if you aren't sure.
Asuka_Nushi
Asuka_Nushi

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-21

http://narutosavior.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh? I'm out of the loop...but...from then on out, it's approved ^_^
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hino Z. Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 pm

[ now we need the approval of Arthas,and Caranore ]
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 pm

This went up fast. Approved.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down