Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bankai ability: Thracian Miniav12-1 Bankai ability: Thracian Miniav12-1 Bankai ability: Thracian Miniav12-1 Bankai ability: Thracian Miniav12-1

Bankai ability: Thracian

Go down

Bankai ability: Thracian Empty Bankai ability: Thracian

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am

www.uberreview.com/.../600x607_thraciansword.JPG

Technique's name: Thracian

User of the Technique: Kin Mamoru

Technique Learners: Kin Mamoru

Creator/ Master: Myself

Skill Level Technique: advance

Level of Technique Rank: (Kin can bend his sword at will in order to meneuver around someones guard. the sword cannot grow longer )

Description: (Kins sword can bend up to a 90 degree angle left or right. the swords range is only the range of its regular length and cannot grow. only can bend around someones guard.)

History: Kin asked of his sword countless times to move at his will. Deraj would not listen for Kin only asked. So kin materialized his sword so he could force him into submission. "Deraj, you know i never like to fight my own friends, but you leave me no choice." Deraj stood in one place waiting for Kin to attack Deraj answered. "You know, what you ask can be done. I only ak you one thing." Kin looked confused. "What do you ask of me?" Deraj pointed his sword "you only attack me with your shield." Kins face looked puzzled "You can easily defet most people with both and some with just your sword, but you cannot win with your shield alone. Unless you learn to use the shields full potential." Kin understood and begain to shape his sword." The battle ensued and the victor was Kin. Deraj on his knees "You have won, so I shall do as you ask."

Back to top Go down

Bankai ability: Thracian Empty Re: Bankai ability: Thracian

Post by Mizaki Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 am

Approved
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down