Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wufei Arrancar 12 (AA *awaiting approval*)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wufei Arrancar 12 (AA *awaiting approval*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wufei Arrancar 12 (AA *awaiting approval*)

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:08 pm

You forgot to add "one" to your sentence lol

Ok, being serious now, the only thing that disturbs me really is 2 things.

1. The fact that shadows can be extremely long depending on the environment, which isn't determined by mother nature here.

2. The fact that someone equal to you can be fully effected, someone weaker and/or someone equal being only partially effected, I can work with that, but the same level having the complete effect? Not really flying that much.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Wufei Arrancar 12 (AA *awaiting approval*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wufei Arrancar 12 (AA *awaiting approval*)

Post by Ragna Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:50 am

1. if the terrain is to my advantage then that is not my fault, a guy who has water element and fighting someone on the ocean could be a good comparison. if there is a situation where the shadow is small or not visible then this skill would be useless, so its not just a 1 sided advantage, it has disadvantages as well.

2. ok i edited my wording, does that put your mind at ease lol
Ragna
Ragna

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 am

1. You make a valid point

2. I'll let it fly

Approved
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2