Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Miniav12-1 Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Miniav12-1 Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Miniav12-1 Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Miniav12-1

Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous)

3 posters

Go down

Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Empty Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous)

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Basic Information

Name: Mr. Cartamuanda

Looks:
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Way_I_Are_by_messa
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Total Appearance:
Janus is a 6'0 foot even, 200 pound bountou with Green eyes and white hair. He is fairly built all over his body, but he like sto show off his Chest and Stomach areas the most. He normally wears a normal black suit with a white undershirt, and black tie with a white cross near the bottom of it. Janus wears his Undershirt partically untucked, and his tie loose around his neck. He styles his hair in a messy way, and he braids one part of his hair on the right side. the braid is longer then the rest of his hair.

Personality:
Janus, is calm, relaxed, collect, loyal, and level headed. He is very flirty. He flirts with any girls from any Race as long as they are beautiful. He doesn't care what other Bountous think of it. He is very intelligent since he has been through college a number of times. In battle Janus is like a demon. He fights full out, and likes to find the flaws in the person he is fighting. Also, if the person he is fighting is weaker then him. He like to play around with them

Doll Information

Name: Luke

Manifestation:
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) TotA___LUKE_FON_FABRE_by_SetoKakashiluver

Element:
-Wind/Air

Description:
Releasing:
When releasing Luke, Janus will take the medium in his hand and say "Zeige Dich, Luke!" This is the phrased used by the bounts of old. He came to know the phrase by his old mentor who died. When, he says the phrase wind will begin to swirl around the cigarette. Then, janus will flick the cigartte to the ground and before it even hits the ground. A human sized tornado will swirl around it making anything inside of the tornado unable to been seen. When, the tornado clears Luke will be standing there.

Medium:
The medium used to seal Luke isn't like normal medium which have something to do with the doll. The medium used to seal Luke is a cigarette with a blue cross, like on Janus's tie, near the fliter. The special thing about this cigarette is that it has a thin layer of Spiritual Energy around it like a second second. This layer keeps it from burning, getting wet, and all sorts of things.

Techniques

Sheer Force
Luke will gather wind around his hands. Then, he can fire it like a bala from his hands. They have the amazing speed of a bala, but they are used for piercing the skin of Espada or going through the defense of anyone else. They can be spun like a drill to increase the chance it will pierce the defense.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Atmospheric Pressure
Since, Luke controls Wind/Air with his ability. He can increase or decrease the Atmospheric Pressure on Janus or himself. He can even increase or decrease on someone else. Janus has used this ability to increase his speed by alway having the Atmospheric Pressure around him at a very high level. With the extra weight or force on his body. He has to adapt to the increased pressure. So, when Luke deactives his ability or is sealed away. Janus feels lighter so he can move at greater speeds. Doing this training he has earned the Bountou legend of Fastst Bountou. He can almost move as fast as the leader himself. Yet, he still has more training to do before he can do that.
Increased Prssure on himself= Duration, None/ Cooldown, None.
Decreasd Pressure on himself= Duration, 4-5 posts/ Cooldown, 10 posts.
Increaed Pressure on Opponent= Duration, 4-5 posts/ Cooldown, 10 posts.
Decreased Pressure on Opponent= Duration, 4-5 posts/ Cooldown, 10 posts

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)
Strength:20

Speed:30

Accuracy:20

Stamina:20

History and RP Sample

History:
Childhood/Leaving Home to Search Answers Arc

Janus was created by the Soul Society like every bountou of there race. He was born in America near the coast. He grew up living a fairly normal life. He went to school, played sports, dated, and even made good grades. Yet, something was going to happen to him very soon and he didn’t know what. He grew up thinking he was perfectly normal. Until, he reached 19. He began to feel strange, but he blew it off thinking it was just growing up. Soon, he began to see everyone aging and he wasn’t. He began to sneak answers. He left his house and went on a journey to find the answers he wanted. He searched for years for the correct answers. He didn’t get any of the answers he wanted. He kept searching though for the correct answers. Soon, he meets a Man by the Name of Go Koga.

Questions Answered/Beginning of a Long Life Arc

Koga told Janus every about bountous. He told him his story along with the history of the old bountous. Janus simply chuckled at him. Koga seemed totally crazy. Everything he said couldn’t have been true, but Janus soon came to see that it all was. Janus finally knew what he was and how he was made. Koga and Janus parted ways shortly after Koga gave him a book on How to summon his doll. Janus began to train very hard to make himself a perfect weapon. He went into hiding to keep away from everyone, and trained for years. Soon, he thought he was finally ready to summon his doll. He got everything ready for the ritual that had to take place. He done the ritual perfectly and got his little doll. His doll’s name was Messer. Janus named his doll after Jin Kariya’s doll. Janus took care of Messer and kept training. He simply improved things he had already mastered. Not knowing what the full power of a doll was. Once, Messer was grown enough to begin training. Janus began to teach him everything he knew. They trained hard for many more years and soon perfected everything. Janus read in the book that a doll becomes a medium when not called out. So, Janus had to pick a medium. He had many choices, but it came down to two things, a golfball sized crystal ball with a dark purple and black cross ingraved in it or a Beautiful daitō, which is a Japanese long sword. Yet, Messer did something he couldn’t have believed. Messer sealed himself in the Crystal ball, and once released he resealed himself in a Daito. Messer had two Mediums. Janus began to train in the ways of the Daito. This took longer to do then anything else. Then, he began set out to the world. He had finished his training with Messer, and mastered the way of the blade. Janus was about 500 years old when he began to look for more bountous.

The Brilliant Hunt/Gaining Fusion Arc

Janus began to search for more Bountous. He began slowly finding no lend what so ever on the location of a bountou. He had to fight many Shinigami and Hollows to his location, but there were no bountous there. He didn’t stop there though. He kept looking for any bountous that might know anything about there race. Yet, he couldn’t find any. Messer and Janus looked for years nonstop for a bountou. Janus had to find one to tell him what the last part of the book talked about. The last part of the book talked about Fusion with a doll. Janus had no other information on it, but what was in the book. He didn’t know how to train to gain this rare ability. He had to find a Bountou with it or has been around someone who has gained it. He traveled the world looking for that one bountou. He heard rumors of Koga still being alive somewhere hidden. So, he began to hunt for him in the wild. The hunt lasted almost a hundred years before Janus finally found Koga. He found him in the middle of a huge forest living in a cabin. He talked with Koga a little while about what he had been up to for those years they didn’t see each other. Finally, Janus came out and asked Koga about Jin’s fusion ability. Koga was surprised that he would ask about it. Koga told him everything he knew on the Fusion between a doll and its master. Koga even offered to help train it. After, a couple of years of training his fusion he had completely master his fusion. He gave Koga his thanks and soon left his place. Janus joined the new bountous in Karakura Town soon after that. Being a new member he didn’t really know anyone, but he was going to fight along with them.

RP Sample:
Janus walked into the beautiful courtyard with his normal looking outfit on. He was wearing a all black suit with a white undershirt. He also wore a tie that had a white cross on it towards the bottom of it. He looked at the other bountou that was named Sage. He was swinging his blade rather nicely. He looked like a master of the art of Swordplay. Yet, if Sage looked at Janus. He would only see a young man with an untucked shirt, loosely worn tie, and a cig behind his right ear. Janus watched Sage with his bright green eyes. he ran one hand through his hair to mess it up again. He also moved the one long braid on the right side of his head out of theline of his sight. Janus had both of his dolls on him today. One was in his jacket pocket, adn te other was behind his right ear. Janus thought he would make himself know. He clapped his hands at Sage's amazing swordplay.

"Very Nice my brother. I hope you are planning on using that in the fight? If not. Then, i guess you have many other talents. Even thought you already konw. I'm Janus Cartamuanda, but you call me Mr. Cartamuanda. Now, Lets begin."

Janus placed his left hand in his pocket, and motioned for Sage to attack with is right. What was Janus plannng on doing against a Blade. He was bare handed for God's sake. Yet, Janus was making a plan to get that involved staying away from the blade, and so the fight would begin.
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Empty Re: Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous)

Post by Arthas Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:14 pm

I believe the Bounto leader recieves 90 starting stat points, not 100.
Atmospheric Pressure- does it only increase and decrease speeds of himself and his opponents? also, give us a point amount of the increase/decrease to speed (be reasonable)
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Left_bar_bleue0/0Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Empty Re: Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous)

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 pm

I will list the answers in order.

1. 20+20= 40+20=60+30= 90 >.> Simple math.

2. I really don't get the points. It doesn't make sense to me. So, i will simply tell you what i can do with it. Luke can increase the pressure on someone to a point where they would completely collaspe from it, but Luke would also collapse from the huge amount of stress he would be put through. He could also Decrease the pressure on someone to much they could float for a breif period, but again he would collapse from the huge amount of stress his body goes through to keep it that way.

3. Also, I've been told to tell you to drop your judgement on my character. Since, Caranore is doing the Bountou Apps.
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Im only doing this application, because of the whole Fusion deal. ; )
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm

I haven't put up my Fusion deal yet. I'm still creating it. XD Yall really need a template for it. XD
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Thats fine. Just gimme a PM when you get it up
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 am

For now,

Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Fusion Description:
First Way:
Luke Bursts into a greenish light. It looks like he is resealing himself, but the Greenish light forms into a baseball sized orb. The orb floats to Janus's face, and expands making a mask like a vizard. Janus can even run his hands across his face like a vizard, and fuse with his doll. If he decides to run his hand across his face. He must have the medium in his hand. The Medium form that must be used for this is The Crystal orb.

Second Way:
Janus can take The Golfball sized Crystal orb, and place it to his chest. then, when he says "Merge selbst!" Once, Said the Ord will Phase into Janus's chest. Then, with a sudden burst of Black and Dark purple Reshi. Janus's look will change. He will get a small hollow hole in the chest of his chest, and he will get a hollow mask on his face. His bright green eyes change to a hazel color.((The appearance changes a little more, but i'm tired of typing.))

Mask Look:
Spoiler:

Fusion Ability: Janus gains all the Abilities that Luke has. he can control wind completely in this form.

The Medium form in all the Fusion methods for Luke is a golfball sized orb.
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Alright.

You say he gains all the abilities of Luke. Does he have the downsides of the abilties he gains too? Does his speed or strength increase?
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 pm

1. the Only drawback to Luke's ability is the Atmospheric Pressure skill. Everything, Else is normal Wind/air control.

2. His Stats all stay the same. Unless, Atmospheric Pressure is being used.
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Alright, so all hes really getting is the ability to use Sheer Force and Atmospheric Pressure with out needing to rely on someone else.

And the fusion gives you that, and just makes you look cool, depending on which fusion you choose from what I see.

I like it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Yes, and he is getting the Ability to contorl the air/Wind around him. XD Sorta, like Jin karyia did around his arms and legs. XD
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Thats perfectly fine then.

Double Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Getting rid of my doll to replace with this one.

Name: Messer

Manifestation:

Medium:
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Guy__lol_bad_title__by_byacchan
Messer has a special ability. He has turn into Two different Mediums. His normal Mediumis a crystal ball that is about the size of a golfball with a dark purple and black cross ingaved on it. His other appearance is more for battle type things. It is a Daito, which is a Long Sword, that is pure white. Yet, the white has a pearl look to it, because the ivory gives it a shiny look. The handle is made from pure ivory with a small chain coming from the handle. The Chain has the japanese symbol for Void on it.

Fusion Description: I will put when i get elite spot.

Fusion Ability: I will put if i get Elite spot.

Element: Void/Illusion

Techniques:
Rift
Messer will gahter spiritual Energy around his hand, and touch the air in front of him. A rift will open and will take Janus and himself anywhere they have already been. They can take numbers of bountous or any race with them. He uses it for simple travel mostly.
Cooldown: None. Since it is used for outside of battle only.

Illusion
Messer has the power to cast a number of targets into an illusion by eye contact, physical contact, or a special way he has created. The special way that he covers the around around his body with a Spiritual Energy mist, which is unseenable with the naked eye, which has the power to cast someone into a powerful illusion. The illusion can be broken by the person if tried hard enough. Yet, they are based on how strong they are from how they get put in them. The illusion is basically Messer changing the appearance to anything.

Physical Contact: One of the easiest ways to catch someone in the Illusion. This is broken by the target inflicting themself with an injury. The pain will release them from the Illusion.

Eye contact: The more difficult way to catch someone in the illusion. This is broken by more self inflicted pain. Yet, this pain has to be that of a dislocated shoulder or worse.

The Reshi Mist: The hardest way to actually catch someone. You have to get close enough for the msit to work, and if they have a way to see the Mist. It will be easy to stay out of the range of the mist. This has to have an Duration time. Since, it has no way to release it. The duration tme is about 4-5 posts.
((More illusion will be added with each way. So, a different illusion will be able to be actived with each way.))

Black Hole
Since, Messer can make Rifts anywhere in his line of sight. He can use the ability to create a black hole near the target. The black hole can be used like Hatake's Mangekyou Ability, but the black hole will destory anything that goes in it. The tech is very had to control. So, the target would have to be standing completely still for it to be completely effective.
Cooldown: 10 posts

Void Negation
Since, Messer has full control over Voids. He can Negate any Void Technique with a touch. This is extremely Difficult to preform. Since, he must come In contact with the Void Ability or technique to Negate it. This negation seals that void for a short time. In Fusion form, Janus can also seal Voids with a touch.
Cooldown: 10 posts

Here is an ex.

If an arrancar opens a Garganta. Messer or Fused Janus could touch the portal and seal it shut.

Fusion Description:
First Way:
Messer Bursts into a Dark Purple and black light. It looks like he is resealing himself, but the Dark Purple and Black light forms into a baseball sized orb. the orb floats to Janus's face, and expands making a mask like a vizard. Janus can even run his hands across his face like a vizard, and fuse with his doll. If he decides to run his hand across his face. He must have the medium in his hand. The Medium form that must be used for this is The Crystal orb.

Second Way:
Janus can take The Golfball sized Crystal orb, and place it to his chest. then, when he says "Merge selbst!" Once, Said the Ord will Phase into Janus's chest. Then, with a sudden burst of Black and Dark purple Reshi. Janus's look will change. He will get a small hollow hole in the chest of his chest, and he will get a hollow mask on his face. His bright green eyes change to a hazel color.((The appearance changes a little more, but i'm tired of typing.))

Mask Look:
Janus Cartamuanda;Mr. Cartamuanda(Leader of the Bountous) Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox

Fusion Ability: Janus gains all the abilities Messer has, and lets him have Messer's other Medium form to weild in the fight.
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cartamuanda Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 am

Bump
Mr. Cartamuanda
Mr. Cartamuanda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down