Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat]

5 posters

Go down

Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] Empty Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Reiki Kizoku Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 am

Basic Information

Name:Reiki Kizuko

Division: 9th

Seat: 3rd seat

Looks: reiki has shin red hair, usually with headphones on it along with spare batteries and emergency cds in her pockets. she also has 3 pairs of earplugs around her neck in varying colours that react depending on her mood. she also wears a white sash like everyone else, but the research and development made it so she can restrain her power from making her cut off from the world. her form is usually see-through and shaky so its easy not to spot her at times. though you get a chilled feeling when you walk through her. she has the same uniform too and she wears the same kind of white sash in her hair, but smaller.

Personality: Reiki does not have a fixed personality, since she is most of the time transparent she is influenced by the atmosphere around her. the only thing that is fixed to her is her loyalty to the soul society and her love of loud music. which keeps her concentrated and stable.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:10

Accuracy:15

Stamina:10

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: kossori koumori

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description: its able to solidify and transparatize itself at will, though the user has to do the same thing.

Released Zanpakuto Description: kossori koumori's ability is to reighn anything it cuts or touches solid or transparent. ( means that you cannot touch it, your hand just goes through. well, my interpritation anyway) including the sword itself. the sword cannot be touched except by the user.it takes concentration not to become transparent along with it and to be totally cut off from everyone else. if you die with this sword still attached to you, it will take quite a while for them to reach you unless they have a fragment of the sword themselves. as they are transparent, they cannot attack at all unless they solidify themselves. even though it reins you slightly cut off from the world, it cannot make you invisible. both the visibility of the sword and user are strong at night, and so is its power. it wanes and waxes with the seasons, too. once kossori cus the oponent, the opononent or thing will become transparent or solid for three posts.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: kossori komori, bring silence to this world of silver sound

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit: kossori koumori is a large white bat. its veins and bones are visible through its skin. the bat is twice the size of a regular fruit bat, but is still small compared to a human. it gets very impatient when reiki doesnt understand since she is always influenced by people from the outside,even if shes within herself. the bat has a look of nobility and holds itself up that way, draping itself in its wings, hanging from a silver stagalite.

Zanpakuto Realm: the realm of the zanpakuto is total blackness. though there are whtish silver eyes of a giant bat hanging upsidedown. all of the movements are swathed in silver colour, as if seeing through the bats eyes to hear and see through the dark. using your ears as your eyes.there are stagalites and stagamites all over the place and its very vast. when reiki was getting her sword, she fell through the darkness and into the black pool, only seeing silver movements, making it hard to desipher her zanpakuto since everything was silver. though the one that stood out was the brightest of silver.

Type: Haduo - wing beat

Number: 50

Element: darkness

Incantation: wings from the east, light to the north. bring pride to the caves of serenity!

Description: reiki weaves er hands together and flexes them, making the fingers go up in a double spine. on each fingertip, there alights a black and silver orb about the size of a penny. reiki then pulls her hands apart fast after saying the incantation and as they sweep out, extending into vertical lines they weave together and form a sort of bat wings several meters long and destroys anything in its path that isnt strong enough to sucumb to the darkness.

Type: Bakudo- velvet dream

Number: 27

Element: darkness

Incantation: nights cradle that serves the rest and the plenty, harvest moon that brings joy to the night's followers. let them to rest.

Description: reiki pressed er hands up to her face, cupped and says the incantation clearly. a slight blackness is enveloping in her hands and as she sets her eyes on the target she lets it go and blows the dark orb away as if blowing a kiss. the orb opens up slowly over the user, singing something like it was a lullaby and when its close enough, it moves in a blur to enveloped him quickly when hes in range. it then dissapates and the person is sleeping soundly. its dreams is unpurturbed.

[/code]
History and RP Sample

History: ~as a human~
there wasnt much, living in the country and going to karakura town to go to school. she usually hung out with akito and arashi, teasing her for her height and how she looks like a kid. she played around and did nothing special. she didnt like music unless it was loud and even then she didnt care for it unless it made her score on her exams. she played with her friends since she was a child and she even went in gymnastics when arashi got into it. she also watched her friends fight and arashi even got a tech before akito did. akito could sense pressure pretty good and had a knack for sensing peoples emotions, but never had any abilities besides his own. one night, she walked home from the gymnasium early because she had a headache and a cold. she took the usual route by roof. arashi taught her how to do it and it helped her alot. but she didnt pay atention and she took a fall in an alley and broke her back.

~as a spirit~
next thing she knew she saw herself in a hospital bed in a coma. with a chain attached to her body. akito was looking straight at her and nodded. he said " go to the soul society and ask to be a shinigami. ill sneak a soul candy from one of the lower shinigami. your almost dead right now so ill just enter the candy in so while arashi is busy taking care of you, you will come back and stand guard in a gigai.stuff like that." akito shunned me away and pushed me away with his spiritual pressure to go look for a shinigami to cleanse me so i can get stronger. and it worked.

~ in the soul society~
akito was right, she did make it to the seireitei and she was a soul reaper now. but just barely. she needed to be in a squad now, and to beg for the captain to send her to the world of the living to stand guard.
RP Sample:

reiki could feel everyones emotions. most of it was boredom, making her feel bored. it was not fair. not being able to work, and the feilds were already full with people training. she didnt want anyone to see her shikai just yet. and she even less wanted to talk. it was too hot a muggy outside and she could feel the percipitation right throught her. " this is getting annoying, kossori koumori." she wisperd to it. expecting to get an answer, even though koussori didnt really like to talk. she showed what he wantd her to know through pictures that were in silver and black. somehow, that was more clearer than him actually telling me. though she knew he had a peircing voice. though she never heard it. all bats had loud voices. the right side of her mouth turned up into a half grin. no one knew this, but she had a loud voice too. but just like her sword she didnt use it and reserved it for the most precouse moments. it wouldnt be nice to waste anything. not even the privledge of your own vocals.

Last edited by Reiki Kizoku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Reiki Kizoku
Reiki Kizoku

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] Empty Re: Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Arthas Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 am

Im a bit confused by your zanpakutou's ability-- if its transparent, how is it supposed to hurt your enemy? also, 1 more line to personality. I would reccomend a higher age, given that usually it takes several decades to get into a squad etc, but its not necessary.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] Left_bar_bleue0/0Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] Empty Re: Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 am

I get it. It makes the sword and possibly user transparent. But in order to attack, they solidify, otherwise the attack wont have any effect.

Am I right in assuming that?
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:40 am

I like the ideal of your zanpakutou's ability, but dale it down a little it's slighly over played in the ideal you can become tranparent any time you want to, mean you can't be hit in a fair fight. Make a limit to how long you can use or something.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiki Kizoku Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am

thats right arthas-sempai. and i will fix it ace-sempai, i will make a time limit on how long they can be transparent. is one post enough since im only on the 3rd seat? or am i allowed more time sempais?
Reiki Kizoku
Reiki Kizoku

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 am

I approve

Reiki Kizuko [9th Division 3rd Seat] APPROVED_by_Dieru
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down