Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain]

+2
Sith
Tamaki Yamamoto
6 posters

Go down

Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Empty Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

(I will like special request for my bankai though)
Basic Information

Name: Tamaki yamamoto

Division: 12th

Seat:lieutenant

Looks: picture is in avy

Personality:my character is always serious he never smiles nor laughs. Tamaki looks down at everyone and not once did people look down on him. He can be rude but sometimes he is polite when he is rude. He is normally neutral and never goes mad for power "like some people" he says.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:25

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: このカードがフィールド上で (Twin headed Zari Nada)

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description:Zari Nada is a twin headed sword that packs a strong lightning slice. It has a yellow luminisint glow of lightning.

Released Zanpakuto Description: once its been released the to swords combine together and the now have a luminisint black glow of lightning and are 5 times as stronger than before. and the spirit inside then releases and merges the two swords even closer together.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Zari nada Head forth

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Zanpakuto Spirit: when Zari nada is released it turns tamaki's swords into a black lightning reaper sword

Zanpakuto Realm:It comes from the very middle of a cloud where all the lightning thunder snow hail and rain comes from.In the center of that cloud is where this Zanpokuto originated. It is quite hard to get to i mean it is hard to get in the center of clouds becauseyou can hardly see where you going and you might end up going in a circlr and heading out the way you came.Also in the center of the cloud it is dark and i mean pitch black that is why the my zanpakuto is corrupted

inside of the clouds:
Spoiler:

outside of clouds:
Spoiler:

again if that doesn't work go here https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20clouds/umboody/clouds-small.jpg

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: When tamaki says the words bankai.
he immediatley goes in a trans-like-state
which cause him to be struck by a 10,000 bolt of lightning, that is corrupted. When this happens tama attack and speed increases but his stanima and accuracy drop alot. He gets 3 blind spots 1 behind him above him and on the left side of him but his reaper suit that is made out of pure corrupted lightning is his number one defense but it only does half the job, he swords does the other half cause its stregnth goes up but it gets heavier and is harder for tamaki to handle.
Tamaki yamamoto's bankai Increases his attack and speed by 10 each

Bankai Looks:
Spoiler:

if the picture doesn't work here is the link https://media.photobucket.com/image/Black%20scythes/Oblibion10_2007/scythe.jpg

History and RP Sample

History:
"Okay Tamaki blow out the candles" i looked at my mother smiling happy that i lived on this world for 8 years happy that there was still hope left for her and her drug addiction happy that not matter what happened we will always be a family.
I blew out my candles wishing for hope to come to this family and my friends.
"So what did you wish for" a friend of mines asked
"Sorry can't tell you or else it won't come true"
He was made to hear what my response was but i told him that he would live.
Everyone left and my mother started to show her true colors.
"Finally i thought thoughs ShitHoles will never leave"
I finished my cake real fast before she came in the dining room and she said to me
"What are you looking at go to your room and go to sleep it is way passed your bed time"
I looked at the clock to see what time it is and it was 9 hours before my real bedtime it was 3:00 p.m.
"You gotta be kidding me"
"What was that" i held my tongue startled abit but worked up the nerve to say
"Nothing Ma'am"
"Thats what i thought" she said then i closed my door and went to sleep.
Dream:
Evan was just a young lad when his mom and dad come home drunk. They were wasted the did things to him that where unforgivable. Evan refused to do what they said so then he was beaten really badly. Each and everynight his parents are getting drunk, raping him, and beating him. Evan wants to plead and cry out for mercy but with not luck his parents tide him up to his bed hands tide to the banester and feet tide to the pole. The duck taped his mouth 3 times and only fed him cold, raw meet. When evan was 10 he was going to tell everyone but he didn't his mom kept him inside the house and homeschooled him, whenever he would get a question wrong he will get his wrist cut and even knew nothing about school so he got his wrist cut mostly everyday and not one of the cuts were in the same spot.

Evan was scared but never gave up. One night his mom was really pissed she got a knife and was getting ready to stab the crap out of her son he ran away from here but she was on his tail knife and all. he ran and ran but with no luck of losing her.He stopped when he felt this crazy surge of energy going through his body. His mom grabbed him by the arm but he yelled and pushed her back with some sort of ability. He shocked her and the force from the shock pushed her back having her fly into a tree that had a sharp branch sticking out of it. He didn't mean to do it so when he walked to her he pulled her of the tree but the branch was stuck in her he tugged and pulled it out but at the wrong time. People came in the forest and saw what had happened and they all looked down at Evan. The police officers got evan and sent him to what the call the timeout building he has been there for only 5 years but thoughs five years he said where better than the 11 years of living with his family.

When he got out he just cancelled himself out from the world.(His electric abilities became to uncontrollable when ever someone touches his skin the will get a full jolt of electricity that really hurts) and lived in a isolated life never will he be with his own kind until one day when he was walking around he saw this mansion but something about the mansion wasn't right he saw a sign that said orpahn and that was all he need to know before he helped himself in the mansion and the only thing he brought with him was himself.

I woke up to a blood gurgiling scream
"Who's evan" i said to myself running down the stairs to see what had happened.
When i got down the stairs i saw what appeared to be a hollow.
It vanished and i fell to my knees
"It killed my mother" thats all i could say until the house started to shake and a book shelf fell right ontop of me.
I woke up in a hospital bed wondering what had happened.
I looked around seeing doctors and nurses but not my mom, I got up quickly but i fell down a nurse and doctor helped me to my feet and told me i need to be still for while.
I looked at my physical appearence. Somethign wasn't right.
"wut tome si ti" my vocal cords weren't working that while so i cleared my throat up a bit and asked
"What year is it"
"You mean you don't know" the doctor looked at me
"There is no easier way to say this but it is the year 2011 you have been in a coma for 9 years"
"No i have been asleep/knocked out for that long"
"Yes"
Months passed and i was ready to get out of the hospital.
I started a whole new life learning and what not acting like nothing happened i saw some of my friends from the past but didn't speak to them i only had on priority and i mean one
"To destroy all the hollows i come encounter with"
i trained up every day and by the time i turned 17 i was now a lieutenant of the 8th division i payed no attention to people who were lessers though, some told me to lighten up but i never did.

RP Sample: (this is a random rp sample but i hope it is worthy of this app)
1st sample:
I'm running, past the trees , jumping over bushes only to be sheltered....unseen by dusk himself. "Almost there" I said checking y surroundings hoping if there was a chance of escape I will find it the moment our eyes might.
"My mission is almost comple-" I was cut off when a kunai with a light bomb attached to it zoomed right infront of me and went of.
"Dammit I've been spotted" I ran alittle faster looking around when 2 other kunai's headed toward me. I pushed them away with some wind and darted forward as the Anbu where about to close in on me.
"Towashin Rogue of the Leaf you are sentenced for Life in prison on Unathorized assasination"
"Am I" I said as I stopped in my tracks as the anbu closed in on me.
"Give it up we have you, you are out numbered"
"On the contrary I believe you have out number yourselves" I closed my eyes placing my right hand index finger and right hand thumb on ether eyelid... I slowly brought the down and said
"Cjintio!" there was scream and the anbu were on the ground... I continued to run
2nd sample:

After being reincarnated towashin has never been the same, he has never felt the same ,he never speaks now and when he does it is a word or 2. He wonders why he was brought back to life from the foul mouth rude bad remarked hidan. Why he tells himself why do i have to live life again i have been offered life to many times but in this life i will make sure i don't screw any thing up any more nothing at all he always tells himself and he kept his words always. Towashin tries his hardest not to cry infront of everyone but being inside hidans' soul jar does stuff to you. After that Towashin returned the Leaf village telling the hokage what happened Acouple years after that towashin began to begin where he left off he trained everyday hoping that the hokage will give him the rank of sanin. Towashin was finally ready he a couple months after that he proved to the hokage that he could be a sanin and when he showed the Hokage what he could do the hokage said to him
"You are really edgy sometimes and annoying but has Hokage of the Village hidden in the Leaves i now Promote you to rank sannin"
towashin was speechless not knowing to jump and hug the hokage or stand there and boy feeling like an idiot.
"Thank i promise i won't let you down" towashin marched out the room feeling good for himself.....As towashin was walking through the forest looking at the ground and up at the sky....the moon seems peaceful today but i don't deserve to see somethign that beautifultowashin continues to walk thinking to himself Why the hell am i here hidan gave his blood and he gave me his fucking foul-mouthed personality mizuki i won't screw things up not again

(Remember they are random samples)

Last edited by Tamaki Yamamoto on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 12 times in total
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Sith Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

You need more information For Bankai.

Tell and give us some info that cannot be seen in the Picture.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Name:Narizara

Type: Hadou-Destruction)

Number: 45

Element:Corrupted Lightning (black lightning)

Incantation:Narizara avenge the awakening

Description:Tamaki puts his hands together in a ninja like symbol when he does this lightning sparks from all over his body.His shadow forms into a fox and he points his fingers to the ground and shoots lightning at it creating the fox Narizara. Narizizari is a corrupted lightning black fox that its very powerful. When touched physical it causes temporary paralysis but weapons and other long ranged attacks work on it partially

Name: Manituyt

Type: (Bakudo-Binding

Number:50

Element: Lightning

Incantation:i will never lose to you no matter what

Description: Tamaki crouches down and he immdialtey forms wings of lighting on his back and his sword merges with his left arm. in the process of this the wings and sword pops of a tamaki and it forms in to a giant hawk with feathers made of blades covered in lightning.It has a big affect on tamaki during rainy days but on others a even bigger it does what ever tamaki commands. after several minutes the hawks blades will stick out and the hawk without tamaki's comand will wrap and grip around the foe causing fatal.when the hawk is fully wrapped aroun the foe lightning will then start darting through the blades and going inside the opponent when that is performed the Kido vanishes but it was sort of worth it.

Last edited by Tamaki Yamamoto on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

okay i will get to that
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm

8th division lieutenant is taken. 100 binding spell is captain commander only, no spells higher than 75 for lieutenant, especially with bankai. Bankai is for advanced lieutenants only, make your character older, 17 you probably wouldnt be out of the academy yet. I would say around 150 would be more suitable. you have far too many stats for any currently available rank 100 is captain commander.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm

what are the avaliable spots for lieutenant
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 pm

I dont see how your binding spell works... it creates a giant hawk of electricity.. how does that bind someone and what exactly does it do?
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 pm

5th taken

Open spots for Lieutenant are: 2nd, 4th, 10th, 12th
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm

How is that this should be better than before
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 pm

It's almost good...your kido will be almost as hard to control as your bankai you know that right?
well...I think it's sorta good...but the kido
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

i should say the both are semi-controlable
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Semi...not completely...
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:38 pm

bakudo isnt a damaging ability till later on. make it a hadou if its about doing damage.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Stat points are 55, not 85.

Bankai needs more description.

Zanpaktou realmneeds more also.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 pm

I think that the numbers for your kido should be around 40 to 50, not the max and 10 levels below...and I think that the bankai needs another ability then your suit...and your history...is kinda disturbing for me...rape? I dunno...but I'll let that pass...I think your kido and bankai should have a bit more to it then that...and the hawk binding technique? I want some more description to it please...
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Everything looks all right for me...

Tamaki Yamamoto [12th Division Vice Captain] APPROVED_by_Dieru
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 am

Secondary approval. Ill work out the kinks with you later
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Tamaki your bankai increases are too off the charts tone down the tenfold stuff

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down