Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain]

5 posters

Go down

Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Genkou Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kurogane Gama

Division: Seventh

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks:
Spoiler:
Gama is small for his age, speaking in terms of his body type. He is the average height of a thirteen year old, but lacks some of the upper body strength. However, he is not weak. His hair is very spiky, and it reaches passed his neck. The color of the hair looks as if it's a dark blue color. His eyes seem to be slightly smaller than others, and the eye color is brown.

Gama wears a purplish over shirt, with a blue under shirt. The over shirt is a very baggy shirt and the sleeves reach passed his elbows. The under shirt, is baggy as well, but the sleeves stop at the elbows. He wears red pants, that look similar to what a samurai would wear. These pants are loose and have to be held up with a belt, which is red. He carries two swords around with him, but only uses one at a time. His shoes are brown and made to move fast in.

Personality: Gama is a honorable man. He loves to fight, but he also loves messing around with people. He knows when he can play around and when he can get serious. He fights with his sword and is very skilled with them. He loves to eat, and will eat often. He will also choose food over money. Gama will do anything to prove that he is stronger than his opponent.

He is good at learning how his opponents fight, and seeing threw their techniques. Sometimes he can see through things, if it has happened just one time to him. This helps him see past his opponents and even come up with his own version of their techniques if he can.

Typically, Gama carries around two swords, but will only use one at a time. He feels that this gives him more control over the swords. It is also easier to use one with his fighting style. He is a fast kid, and very agile. He is also smart when it comes to fighting. He is truly a prodigy for his age. His alignment is Neutral, but typically shows the side of good.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:35
Shikai=40
Accuracy:10

Stamina:20
Shikai=25
Zanpakuto Information

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History:

Human Arc: Gama grew up with his father in a dojo, training his whole life. His father trained him in the styles of sword fighting at a young age. Gama's Father even owned his own school were Gama could train at with the others. He was the youngest and the least skilled at the time. However, at his young age, he knew how to fight well than most kids who were twice his age.

After a year after Gama started training his father disappeared. This is when he began to hear stories of his father, and his past. Gama's father was a deadly man who killed over a thousand people in battle. He knew that he would look down on his father for killing all those people, this made him want to become stronger.

He was taken in by one of the keepers of the dojo, which happened to be his friends grandfather. The two friends did not always get along, because Gama was always training. He wanted to become better than his father and men in the school took him, to train him. He trained nonstop, to become the best with the ogame fighting style.

Gama was not a strong person at the time, because his lack of muscles. This gave him the upper hand when it came to speed though. Thus when it came time to start learning a form, he had chosen lightning. He would soon become the one of the best sword users, with this style.

At this time, Gama was not part of any city. In fact, he had really never been to the city, but he learned a lot He not only learned the ogame sword style, but ninja skills as well. He was taught by the man who was the strongest in the dojo, besides Gama's father. He was lucky to do so, but this man was always hard on Gama.

After years of training, the school broke apart, leaving only Gama, his friend and her grandfather. The three did not spend much time together, besides when they ate. The three of them loved to eat, and there were always good meals. Besides eating a lot, most of Gama's time was training. This was a very boring time of his life. Gama was about the age of ten, and could take own lesser hollows.

Gama was caught in a battle with a deadly hollow and was shortly killed after the attack. This was no normal hollow, and Gama was killed at the age of thirteen. The only thing he regretted in his life, was not becoming strong enough to defeat his father. Gama dead at the age of ten.

Shinigami Arc:
After Gama's death he was sent to the soul world, were he still had the skills he did as a human. This was a great thing for him, because he could enter a school that would allow him to further his training, and become stronger than his father. This was only after a few days while dead, Gama did not wish to waste time at all. He was put in the school right away. He was great with his sword skills it did not take him long at all to become a Shinigami. He was placed in the sixth division after only six years, this was at the age of Sixteen.

It has been a many years since then and Gama has made the third seat of his division.

RP Sample: A laugh was heard underneath the new Akatsuki leader. At first sight there was no one around. However, there had been someone who had just arrived, and someone could very well hear and feel him arrive. From the looks of things, there was many more to come, he was just one of the first to arrive. The man had not seen what happened, but he knew someone was either badly hurt or killed. He looked towards the surface and jumped into the air, coming out from the ground. The man then smiled at the sight of death. He was glad to see that person was dead, and not the other. The man laughed and walked in front of Senkou.

"Ah, it seems your time has come. I'm glad." He said with a smile on his face.

He looked at the head and then the body. It seemed to be a bloody fight. Zutto wished he had been here to at least watch it. He loved to fight, and watching it was almost as fun. He sighed and looked over to Senkou. Zutto held his hand up, trying to show respect to him. He was happy to see they had a new leader. The only thing he liked about the last one, was the fact that he wanted to attack Konoha. Other than that, Zutto could not stand him.

"Well, it seems we have a new era ahead of us. I hope that you are not like him." He smiled and laughed. "It's good because I know you are not, but however, I do not wish to stand back and wait. I wish to find some action whenever possible. Things have been quite slow." He rubbed his face and sighed. "It's about time I advance with these eyes."

Most of Zutto's life he dreamed of getting powerful enough, to become one of the rare Uchiha to gain the most powerful technique his clan could obtain. He joined the Akatsuki do to so, but with Vice as leader, he could not move until he was told. He hoped that he could move more freely with Senkou as leader. In fact, he even hoped that he could almost be free, as long as he did not mess up with the plans. Zutto would want to do nothing more than fight, but he would not mess up any plans that his leader had. However, he did not know what was planned. He wanted to ask Senkou, he opened his mouth, ready to ask.

"I shall wait to ask my question until everyone has arrived. You will probably answers it when everyone gets here, so I'll just save my breath."

He looked at the ground and took a seat facing Senkou. Zutto was ready for the other members to show up. He wanted to hear what Senkou's plans were, as soon as he could. He looked around often and sighed when no one had come. He rolled his eyes at himself. He was typically not the first to come, but he thought it would be nice to come first.

"This is what I get for being early." He joked to himself.

Last edited by Kurogane Gama on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 11 times in total
Genkou
Genkou

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:54 am

Alright. Shikai is only allowed +10 stat gain, not 20. Even if you take away 10 elsewhere, its still a +20 gain.

the kido will not give stat points, just so you know, otherwise it would be a much higher level.

Water form or Lightning form cannot be used in conjunction, this way the stat gains dont over lap, etc.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Genkou Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

If edited since this post.

And Water form and Lightning Form can never be used together. Never.
Genkou
Genkou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am

Age will need to change. As Kaji said else where I believe, it takes atleast 6 years in the academy, and then so many years after that to gain a seated officer rank.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Genkou Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Hmm...Well, I do have the six years and a reasonable why how I am that young, and I am seated. However, you really want it changed, I guess I can do it/
Genkou
Genkou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

It's not that. AVERAGELY, it takes 6 years to graduate the soul reaper general academy. If you have heard of Kaien Shiba. He was graduated by 2 years. He was called "The Legend of the Academy" because of that.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kurogane Gama [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Doesnt matter Taichou. He was a genius. In any case, say he graduated in 2 years. another 2 years is not nearly enough time to make a seated member in a division, genius or not. Battle prowess etc need to be judged, along with leadership abilities.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Genkou Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm

*sigh*

For one, I explained how I was seated.

And two, I said I was willing to change it.
Genkou
Genkou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Genkou Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:26 pm

I made it so, that he now has 6 years in the academy, and 21 years in his division.
Genkou
Genkou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 am

Alrighty. Approved.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Update to VC

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Lighting God Form:
Effect: This is the first form of the Ogame Styles. Though it may be the first, it is not the weakest. Each form has it's own strength's to them. It is named Lightning God form, because it increases speed, extremely.

How much we talking here?
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Genkou Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm

In stats, likely 5. If that is too much, it can be lowered to like 2.

Edited Stats, Added ten in for Vice Captain.
Genkou
Genkou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 pm

nah five is fine

approved and moved
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down