Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain]

2 posters

Go down

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Empty Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Hanus Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am

Alright so this is like my second time to make an RPG character so here it goes.

Basic Information

Name: Agen Pein

Division: 5th Division

Seat: Vice - Captain

Looks: Not shown in the picture Agen is 5”9” and is regularly found with black headphones in his ears. Agens’ eyes are like a burning coal piecing ones soul.

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol

Personality: Agen is a sad lonely creature. He is one that is believed to not care for other people, and makes it that way so that he can’t hurt people if they get to close to him. Even thought Agen wants to be alone he wants a place where he can call “Home” and people that can become his “Family”. In everything he does he seems to have his headphones in, drowning the noise from the outside world. When he is alone Agen spends most of his time outdoors sleeping, or out somewhere training in peace. If he is in public he is not scared to speak his mind towards a subject, but before he does he prefers to take in all the ideas of others to compare their thoughts to his own. Now Agen isn’t the brightest tool in the shed, but if someone needs his decision he tries to make the most realistic answer he can think of. When it comes to his fighting Agen doesn’t think he goes with the beat of his music. He likes the adrenaline he achieves when fighting a good battle, and the sense of him improving his skills.

Stats

Strength: 17

Speed: 23

Accuracy: 20

Stamina: 20

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kuragari(Darkness)

Zanpakuto Looks:

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] XL1053

Zanpakuto Description: When this Zanpakuto is not really special, the only thing that makes it different from a regular sword is that it’s lighter than an average sword and is rather sharp. If not to careful the wielder might do more damage to himself than to his opponent.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Once released Agen becomes lighter and faster. When this happens it’s as if Agen has become a wolf himself, the way he moves with such agility and the way he attacks it’s like he’s playing with his prey.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Clench your fangs on the light, Kuragari.

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Now when Agen calls upon Kuragari with his release phrase, the Zanpakuto gains a black shadow around it and quickly disperses. Other than the quick shadow nothing changes for the Zanpakuto.

Zanpakuto Spirit: The Spirit of this Zanpakuto is a lone Black Wolf. This wolf is rather cold towards Agen, but generally they get along since they have to coincide with each other.

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] 1137943595_resmoonlit

Zanpakuto Realm: The realm of Agen Zanpakuto is in the middle of a sea where the mist encases everything around it. The Moon is reflected of the water so when there it as if you can see the tie between Agens’ soul and the home of his Zanpakuto.

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Night_sky

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:

When Agen uses Bankai he becomes more like his inner animal. He becomes wild, moves unpredictable, faster, and keen with close combat. During this Bankai state Agen is able to flash-step rather quickly compared to normal Shinigami, and he gains a technique named “Kuro Kiba” or in English is called “Black Fang”. This technique allows Agen to shoot spirit energy through his daggers quite easily, when doing so the energy comes out with the appearance of two black fangs.
Bankai Looks:

After Agen Bankai, his once light sword becomes two small daggers that fit perfectly into the palm of his hands. For example of his Bankai:

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Draco-Twin-Daggers

Alterations:
Nothing really changes for Agen except his once “Coal-Burning Eyes” become more like his Zanpakuto Spirit eyes.

Kido Information

Name: White Lightning

Type: Hadou-Destruction)

Number: 4

Element: Lightning

Incantation: n/a

Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

History and RP Sample

History:
Agen wasn’t always alone or in his state of anti-socializing. He used to live in the real world, and he lived with his family. You could call Agen a normal fifteen your old kid who just wanted to know what was for dinner, and loved music it was what kept him sane. At the same time he had an urge to protect the person who meant the most to him, his mother. It’s a bit fuzzy for Agen himself, but he remembers pits and pieces of the night that his life changed forever.

It was a cold simple night and light rain was hitting the roof of his mother’s car, how cold and silent that night was. The simple rhythm of the windshield wipers relaxed Agen as he drifted into a light sleep. The memories of his sweet smile of mother, and then slowly his eye lids fall bringing slumber. While the sound of windshield wipers echoed in his ears.

Sound of rain, something cold hitting his face, but yet a slight warmth coming from a certain direction. Opening his eyes hoping to find his mom was misplaced with the moon that seemed to fade into the clouds and the rain falling upon his body. In a daze Agen raised his head, from damp grass that was protecting his head from the rocky ground, to his a car inflames. Taking a few minutes he realized that he knew the car, it was his mothers.

Frantically, Agen jumped upon his feet and raced towards the burning car. “Mom,” he yelled, “Where are you!?” Now Agen was upon the fire he could see the area around him, better than that he could now see his own body. Even though he was in the middle of rain his clothes weren’t wet and his body showed no wounds from where he could have been thrown out of a car that just could’ve gone aflame a second earlier. Looking downward Agen noticed something, some kind of chain.

In curiosity he pulled upon it, but yet it didn’t come loose. He pulled again, this time a little harder but yet this time his body seemed to move with the chain. Hurrying trying to get this mysterious chain off of him, Agen tried to remove his shirt, and he while he tried this he noticed something. The chain wasn’t connected to any clothes, because it was connected to his body.

Now Agen was becoming scared, he remembers that he screamed for his mother again. Someone or something answered his call but it wasn’t his mother, it was a howl of something he had never heard. Stupidly he screamed “Mom!?” towards the unnatural sound. Unexpectedly he was answered again, but this time it was replied with a woman voice screaming my name. It was his mother.
Agen started running, dodging, and landing every foot placement as if he was an acrobat. He had a gut feeling that he should stay away, but how could he it was his mother. Soon he was upon the area on which he heard his mothers cries come from. The area was very open shielded by nothing but trees; the moon was shining brightly in this open field.

Gazing in the area Agen saw a huge figure, but it was too dark for him to see the whole thing there was one thing for sure coming from the beast was a strong scent of blood. Slowly Agen crept closer towards the beast, he noticed a lot of blood around its area and as he got even closer there was more of it.

Now Agen was upon this monster, as he thought it was huge but most interesting was this mask that seemed to cover its face and a giant hole that seemed to go right through its chest. The boy ran over its body once more, with his eyes, to make sure he wasn’t dreaming; something seemed to catch his eyes. He starred at this object that seemed to be a rock that was on the ground. “Mom,” Agen screamed with anger. The beast in shock looked downwards at Agen, “Another meal,” the beast said with a cruel laughter.

“What’s wrong little boy,” a voice said out of nowhere. Frantically Agen looked around him and the monster, but there was nothing. Suddenly Agen realized that his surroundings had changed and he was now in the middle of a sea with a giant moon glaring down on him. Now there was a beast in front of him, black fur covered this creature, and it seemed to walk on four legs. Agen realized that it was a wolf, but this wolf was unlike any other animal Agen had ever experienced because he had a feeling he had known this wolf his whole life.

“Do you want to live,” the wolf said to Agen. The animal was now walking around Agen smelling him. Unconcerned if the wolf would attack him Agen weakly whispered, “Yes.” Then with a howl the wolf pounced on Agen sinking his fangs into the boys flesh. Agen felt a burning feeling go through out his body.

Now he was back in front of the creature with the mask, but something was different. Instead of a fragile little boy about to beg for his life, there was an Agen Pein willing to fight, dressed in black, and was wielding a black katana with him. “This cannot be,” the masked villain said with cracked voice, “you are just a mere boy.”

The creature seemed worried even though you couldn’t see its face. With a blink of an eye the creature had created beautiful giant white angel wings appear out of its back. Wildly the creature flapped them hard ready to take off. Agen seemed unworried about this predicament and with a depressing look Agen whispered, “Kuragari.”

The memories of that night stop there for Agen; he just seemed to have woken up in some sort of barracks in the world of the dead. He was told that he was dead unable to ever go back to his original life, and that now with the power he obtained that night he would become a shinigami.

He spent many centuries learning about the shinigami, and about the powers he now has. Agen never asked about how he got to the world of the dead, but that’s only because he just didn’t care. The life of a Death God wasn’t that bad for Agen he learned rather easy and adjusted to his new life, but sometimes he finds himself thinking about his once normal life, his family, and his mother.

RP Sample:
Something bright piercing my eye lids, slowly I open them trying to shield my eyes from the glare. It was the moon, a full moon on a rainy, cold, and depressing night. I can feel the drenched grass on my bare body. As if I wasn’t controlling my body, my head moves around to seethe are around my body, I notice that I am in a middle of a meadow of trees. The meadow was almost a circle with the trees around the perimeter of it, so all that was above me was a clear view of the stars.

Soon a strong scent enters my nose, a mysterious smell. Slowly I adjust my head towards the origin of the odor. There’s a small naked body a few feet away from me, my eyes now memorized I realize it’s small, fragile, and a body of a woman.
Quickly, what was almost in a second, I see the body move followed by a silent cough. Weakly I roll my body over trying to get into a position to hoist myself up, but it’s harder than I expected. The ground was muddy and slippery underneath my body, so it was hard to get off the ground and let alone I was already tired and weak. So instead I slowly crawled myself next to the body. As I got closer I noticed a lot of blood on the ground next to the body, also there were white feathers sprayed across the meadow.

I was now upon this mysterious body, and I was realized that I knew this body from somewhere. It was very slender, with long blonde hair; as if I didn’t want to I forced myself to look at her face. Starring at her face I became very nostalgic for some reason. Suddenly I froze, my eyes now stuck to this persons face I whispered, “I remember, mother.”

The once dead body of my mother, sat upright with an evil grin upon her face. “My Dear Agen,” the unnatural being said, “come and give your mother a hug.” As this creature anxiously said this to me, I saw its body morph back into its original state. Everything slowly becoming as it once was, its’ chest became a hole and a mask appeared as my mothers’ face faded away.

Standing up now, I start to tap my foot on the muddy ground. Now focusing, “1, 2, 3,” I said in a rhythm, and then suddenly my Zanpakuto appeared in my right hand. I gripped it hard not wanting to let go of it, “I’m going to finish this now,” I calmly said to the Hollow, “Clench your fangs on the light, Kuragari!”

I felt myself become stronger, as Kuragaris’ and my power seemed to melt together. Keeping my eyes on this pathetic creature I couldn’t help but notice that all it did was laugh.

Last edited by Techi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Stats)
Hanus
Hanus

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://myspace.com/skeet_man

Back to top Go down

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 pm

change to 5th division vice captain. You get 80 stats.

Add a bankai. If your Shikai gives you stat points, you can only gain a maximum of 10, 5 to 2 areas.

Bankai gives you a maximum of 20 if you so choose, 5 to each area, or 10 to two.

It is preferable that you do not have a Bankai that deals with stat gain however.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Hanus Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 pm

~Updated~
Hanus
Hanus

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Agen Pein [5th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 pm

90 points. VC only have 80. Fix that and its approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanus Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

~Re-Updated~
Hanus
Hanus

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:05 am

Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down