Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1

Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy]

5 posters

Go down

Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Empty Re: Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy]

Post by Mizaki Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

Approved
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Empty Re: Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 pm

No. This is the first time ive seen this, so...

A level 5 quincys is equivalent to that of a captain. therefore no level 100 equivalent.

The armor provides powerful defense from physical attacks, and Kido / cero up to the level of 70, and minor physical attacks.

Kido and cero up to 50. And minor physical attacks.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Captains as far as im aware have zanpakutou techs with their banakis that reach level 100. Therefore, its resonable that her ultimate ability could be a level 100, given that its a last ditch effort type attack. Ace has armor that protects him from up to level 90 Kido -_- im aware hes cc, but still... can i knock it down to 60, rather than 50?
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 am

CHARACTER CANNOT BE USED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN UNAPPROVED!

No WoW related characters!
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tyrande Whisperwind [Level 5 Quincy] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 am

Dark. This IS BARELY wow related, and if youre gonna hit me over that, im gonna take every single ability that any character on this site has, and copyright it for being related to something else. we reallly wanna start a war over this?
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 am

I'm only carrying out orders; speak to big guns if you have any further questions.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am

A). Was not spoken to about this, like i first stated.

B). Your characters are not just WoW based. they ARE the WoW characters. Tyrande. Oh gee. Archer. Starfall, Moon Glaive, the Bow picture, armor, the picture of the character in general. Its ALL WoW related. I dont care if its WoW based, with some stuff here or there, but nearly the entirity of this character is WoW based. Bloody hell, you even made her boyfriend Malfurion. Are you trying to tell me its NOT WoW?
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 am

Alright first of all i agree with the entire WoW thing. Its alright if its Minor uses here and there but with the s*** you do. HELL LOOK AT THIS AND YOUR CAPTAIN! You stole it right from blizzard themselves (If blizzard had made it for bleach). So i am just gonna say it. F****** PIECES OF CRAP BULLSHITS THAT HAVE NO OUNCE OF CREATIVITY!. Its copied shiz and i bet you if i sent a email to blizzard about plagirism they would sue you for it. I wont even go into the darn arc that your using WoW with.

Now onto the app in its entirety.

• 1: I doubt humans are purple! and have gigantic elf ears so that picture in my point of view makes me completely sick not to mention its just so boring and annoying to look at since its your same little rut WoW

The armor provides powerful defense from physical attacks, and Kido / cero up to the level of 70, and minor physical attacks.

OOH DO I SEE A CONTRADICTION THAT COULD BE USED AS A LOOPHOLE YES YES I DO!

The armor provides powerful defense from physical attacks,

and minor physical attacks.

Its either minor physical or nothing.

Next is Kido/cero up to level 70. Nope drop it 50 at max.

Name: Starfall
    Description: A powerful technique. Tyrande Charges up an arrow, which she shoots directly up into the sky. The arrow gathers enormous energy from the air around it (in more reaitsu dense areas, such as seireitei, or hueco mundo, more is gathered.) It then Splits into several pieces, and falls down, but due to the energy it has gathered, each piece takes on the appearance of a fallen star, directly aimed towards enemies. (If only 1 enemy, all the pieces will rain down on them.) The rain happens 2 posts after the arrow is shot.

Alright lets see more fun. How many pieces can fall? Oh also!

HOW CAN AN ARROW THAT HAS BEEN FIRED AWAY FROM THE QUINCY ALREADY GATHER EVEN MORE SPIRITUAL ENERGY IN THE AIR??????

Also how can it aim itself... You would have to exert spiritual pressure to essentially create a bullseye.

Name: Moon Glaive
    Description: Tyrande carries a powerful spirit weapon on her back called a moon glaive, a blade with three sides in a triangular formation, which is then spun (similar looking to a white shuriken) She uses this if she is forced into melee combat, but it also has another use, she can charge up energy into it, and hurl it at an enemy. The advantage to using it like this, is because if they parry the initial attack, she can redirect the glaive a total of 4 times, allowing it to change course and come in for multiple attacks, often catching an opponent off-guard.

Hmm something off character... When did tyrande have a moon glaive? Ehh dosent matter oh lets see lets see...

I want to deny this all togethor because the quincy’s only melee ish weapon would be a selee. You could possible get this through items and rping for it but for now yah its denied ^.^

Name: Goddess' Blade
    Description: Tyrande's most powerful ability. Equivalent to a 100 hadou. By taking the moon Glaive, and stringing it into her bow, she can fire an extremely powerful shot. This can only be used once every other topic. This shot is vastly superior to a quincy's final form, and is capable of breaking even a captain's bankai. After using this, she is knocked unconcious due to the huge reaitsu drain.

Hmm so you are trying to gain something stronger than the quincy’s final form and it only knocks you out.... Bulls***!!!!!! Denied unless totally revamped with a gigantic drawback and reworked to not include the moon glaive.
    HIstory needs to be longer and tbh i want something more creative and not WOW!!!!

Rp sample i want one i dont care who the F you are make one rping with this character.

Oh and heres my personal opinion. This application makes me sick of myself since i am a die hard fan of blizzards work... And this app makes me want to cut my self open and watch myself die.

And yes you caught me on a very VERY VERY bad night.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:23 am

This reminds me of the day where I finally cracked on AReal...
Anyway, it is strongly advised that you must recreate your whole Quincy character. The evidence shown here is too obvious to miss; you will be given three days to work on this character. That will give you until Sunday.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 am

this character is deleted. I will make a replacement in the near future.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 am

Very well.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down